Beggining

His soul stays for me [Inspired by a TRUE STORY]

“Aish... Jeongmal. Why is this line so long?” I grumbled, peered my head on the line.

It was school registration day, mum insist me of doing it myself. Saying that I should be more independent. Riiigggghhtt.

“Take care, honey. Call me when you’re done.” Mum waved as she drove away. She must be heading to the Chinese restaurant nearby. Leaving an 16 years old hungry daughter with all these crowds behind. Gosh.

The opened-hall was packed with students. Some seniors, juniors and newcomers. I scanned around for new faces, thought that I can befriend with them.

Wait---she looks familiar. I thought, as I narrowed my eyes. Trying to get a sharp sight since it was still early in the morning. Hello? I woke up at five. Even the roosters were still sleeping in their comfy barn. My eyes were still blurry.

The girl saw me looking at here, and then she marched towards me. “Mika.” She cried and reached for my hand, squeezing it.

“Gina.” I smiled, “You’re here. I didn’t know you transfer here.”

“Oh. Well, things were a bit complicated for me back in Sam Young High.” She rolled her eyes, “You know. Gangsters.”

I chuckled, couldn’t believe that my classmate back in primary school was a gangster. How odd is that? She looks perfectly fine, with a long straight hair, tiny Korean eyes and fair skin.

Luckily, we were in the same class. I introduced her to my friends. Some likes her, some don’t. Her bad record seems to spread around the class. No, SCHOOL.

But Gina doesn’t really mind. She said, “I’m used to it.”

We shared stories together. She said she was twice expelled. Now that’s harsh. I couldn’t believe her at first, but my instinct told me that she’s telling the truth.

There was this some kind of strict discipline teacher who always aims her, trying to scratch out her mistake. Then, she’d fed up and rage started too boiled in her. She took a sharp pointy nail and pin it on the teacher’s vehicle’s tyre. The air inside it jet out, leaving only the useless latex, airless.

“Jeongmal?” I laughed out loud, imagining how the teacher’s reaction when she saw her car had turned to.

“It was bliss!” Gina exclaimed, laughing too. “But, somehow, I get caught. I have no idea who turns me in. The principle called my mum, and there’s where I received my first ‘get out from here’ letter from the head.”

“Screw you.” I joked, “What happen next?”

“Oh you wouldn’t believe it.” She turned to me from her novel, “My mum begged. Pleading. Asking for chance for me to apologise and realise what I’ve done.” She grunted, but there’s sorry looked on her. “I thought that I might end up looking for work. Maybe as a waitress or something. Who care? But the head agreed to mum and let me stay. But and again, I screwed up.”

“You’re a bad-.” I joked again, “What happen? AGAIN.”

“I skip classes with some friends.” She turned to me again. This time, with an excited face. “Ohh. You should meet the guys, Mika. They’re awesome!”

“Guys?” I narrowed my eyes, “So you’ve been hanging out with---guys? Male? Rough and fierce guys? Oh God. Now that answered to your expels.”  I stretched out the ‘S’.

“Oh please. Don’t judge them first.” She took out her cell phone, which were not allowed in class. “By the way, look at this guy.” She held up her phone.

Wow. He is---cute. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                           

 

Subscribe and comment!

I'll update soon. Thanks for reading :)

 

P/s: I refer back to my diary for writing this.