A text from him again

His soul stays for me [Inspired by a TRUE STORY]

That night, I cried again. This time, I cry extremely hard that I have to use a pillow to cover my face.

Just to deafen up my crying sound since my grandma’s bedroom were just next to my bedroom wall. I don’t wanna wake her up.

Jiyoon texted me. Yes, that .

First she denied that she’s with Kikwang. Saying that they’re only live in the same area and were just friend.

Such a BAD liar.

But then she admitted it. And goes like, “He asked me first. Is that my problem? Is that my fault? Open your eyes, girl.”

I hate to admit this, but, yea. She got a point here.

I should realise sooner that Kikwang is a playboy.

 I hate myself for denying that.

I hate myself to think that he will change when he’s with me.

Maybe I can change him into a loyal guy. A boyfriend that will only look at me. Just me.

But I was wrong. And it’s too late to realise it.

I already fell in love with him.

Suddenly Dongwoon appeared in my mind.

Why must you leave me? Why must you leave the world? I need you. Please. I feel alone. I have no one right now. Are you hearing me, Dongwoon? I’m begging you. I miss you jokes. I miss your soothing words.

I kept on dialled on Kikwang’s number for thousands time. But he wouldn’t pick up.

I texted him thousands of messages.

Then he texted me back. Saying:

 

To: Mika

Boo... Don’t trust whatever Jiyoon says. She’s lying. I love you.

From: Kikwang

 

That sends me shouting and crying under my pillow.

Who should I believe?

It was devastating, I tell you. When someone you love with all your heart suddenly turn their back on you. But then they turn to you again. Saying that he loves you.

After all of his lies had been caught up.

Where did he put his face on? His legs? Hey, come on! I just caught you lying and you say it all was just a lie? Screw you.

I cried my heart out. My eyes felt like it was stung by a bee. All bumpy and puffy.

Suddenly, my phone beeped.

 

To: Mika

Why are you crying? Please don’t cry...

From: Unknown number

 

That made me stopped for a second. Who could it be? How does he/she know that I’m crying?

Dongwoon? Is that you?