the meeting

His soul stays for me [Inspired by a TRUE STORY]

Sorry for the late update. You guys still there? >.<

                                                                                                                                                                              

 

I was speechless.

Our future doesn’t seem to be bright anymore.

Then, Kikwang came back to me, with a cigarette in his hand. He knows that I hate if he smoke in front of me.

“Babe, please. You have to believe me.” Kikwang begged, “Jihyun is my ex-girlfriend. She’s like that; she just wanted to ruin us. Our relationship.”

“Why?”

Kikwang took a on his cigar and sigh. The smoke was everywhere, making me to cough. “Maybe she can’t accept the fact that I dumped her.” He turned to me, “Please. I love you. Only you.”

I wanted to ask him about Jiyoon, about the text message that I saw. But, I just couldn’t. I don’t wanna lose him. I don’t wanna end our relationship.

I know, I’m stupid. Right?

..............

That evening, Gina invited me to her Martial Art practice down the street at the community hall. She said that Dongwoon and the other will be there too.

I was happy that finally I had the chance to meet Dongwoon, after all the letters and text message that we sent to each other. He seems to be a nice guy.

I sat on the side bench with a girl beside me. She has a fair skin, rounded face and a long wavy hair.

“Hi.” She greeted me, “You’re a friend of Gina, I guess?”

“Hi. Yes. And you?” I smiled.

“Oh I’m Yoseop’s girl.” She pointed to a blonde haired guy who was practicing martial art in the middle of the hall with the others.

“Oh. You come here often?”

“Neah, this is my first. I just met him a week ago. He’s a nice guy.” She smiled, looking at Yoseop.

“Oh by the way, I’m mika.”

“Sohyun.”

We shook hand and waited for them to done with their practice.

After half an hour, they’re having a break.

Gina came over with three other guys behind her, with sweats all over them.

“Hey.” A guy with a deep voice said. I recognised that’s Dongwoon.

We introduced each other. Doojoon was the guy whom I saw in the bookmark picture the other day, and Yoseop was the guy whom Gina told me about before, ‘there’s another guy’.

Yoseop changed his clothe in front of us, showing his bare muscle.

“Man!” Doojoon laughed, “What is that red spots?” he pointed to Yoseop’s chest.

There were red spots. We immediately knew what was it, love bites.

Sohyun covered her blushing face with her palm.

“Oh snap. I forgot.” Yoseop blushed, crossing his chest with his hand and turned his back toward us.

There were lots more red spots on his back. It was useless to hide it, he’s covered with lots and countless of red spots!

“You both are so naughty!” Dongwoon burst out laughing.