karma

His soul stays for me [Inspired by a TRUE STORY]

The next day, I told Gina about it. She stared at me like she just saw a ghost.

“No way!” she cried, “Who could that be? It couldn’t be—be—Dongwoon?” her voice cracked.

“I don’t know. Maybe. Maybe not.” I plopped on the chair beside her. My eyes were all puffy. “The other text that you said was from me. Do you still keep it?”

I remembered back the ‘please take care of her’ text.

“Oh, yes. I do.” Gina pulled out her phone and searched for the text in her saved item. “Here. Can you even believe it?”

I stared at her phone. There it was, the first text message that we received from Dongwoon. I looked at the sender, Gina was right.

It was from ME.

My name.

My number.

“Are you sure you didn’t send that?” Gina asked.

I quickly replied, “NO.” I shook my head, “I only send you the previous text. You know I never send two text messages in one time.”

“Yea. You’re right.”

Then we went silent.

“Oh, by the way, I have bad news.” Gina said in a low tone.

Like, what? ANOTHER bad news?

Gosh. What is wrong with my life? Why do bad things keep on coming to me?

“Yoseop break up with Sohyun.”

“WHAT!?” I screamed. How can that be possible? They’re like, the most loving couple I ever met!

“I know.” Gina shrugged, “Sh*ts happen.”

“Like what?”

“Well, Yoseop went to China too. He went to this bar and get so drunk. And there was this b*tch lured him and the end up making out.”

“You serious?”

“Of course.” Then she continued, “You know what happen when you’re making out in drunken condition.”

I went blank, “What?”

“You don’t even realise that tiny little white-snake comes out and enter you.” She said it like a professional.

“So he’s a daddy now?” My anger suddenly rose up, “Does Sohyun know this?”

“Yea. She was devastated.”

Gosh. Why must this happen!?