The Ending.

His soul stays for me [Inspired by a TRUE STORY]

Two day passed. Yoseop texted Gina again that was meant for me.

It said:

I have no idea why I keep on dreaming of Dongwoon keep on calling your name. I feel so scared every time I wake up. You must take care of yourself. Maybe Dongwoon is not in peace right now. He wants you to be happy. Maybe there’s something bad going on right now right? Promise me, you must take care. Love, Yoseop.

I was sooo shocked!

How did he know that something BAD is going on right now?

How did he know that I’m in down mode?

 Gina didn’t tell him, and so do I!

Is it really Dongwoon come into his dream?

If yes, what is he trying to say?

I was dumb for not realising it early.

Of course, I’ve been dragging his soul on earth.

How?

By keep on ‘talking’ to him and wishing that he is still alive and that I need him by my side.

STUPID.

I felt so guilty. I shouldn’t be so selfish. He supposed to be by God side right now.

Just wake up already, MIKA!

That night, I prayed, apologised to Dongwoon for forbid his soul to rest in peace. I prayed that God will open the gate of Heaven for him.

 

He is a kind and generous man. He deserves it.

 

I also made a promise to myself and Dongwoon that I’ll live a happy life and will take good care of myself from now on.

 

Amazingly, few days later, Yoseop texted Gina again.

 

He said that he dream of Dongwoon with a smart white coat, with a bright smile on his face, waving him good bye. Then he walked into a light and disappears. 

 

Since that day, I didn't cry again, and starts my day with a bright smile.

 

 

May his Soul rest in peace.

14th November 2008.

ANDERSONE JONATHAN

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                              

 

So that's what exactly happened. I know, it might sounded like I made it up.

But, I swear my story is 100% true.

 

Thanks for reading! Feel so much better after writing this.

 

P/s: I still keep the text messages.