2

Impossible!

 

At the set of 'All My Love'


"Yahh yoon doo bong!" said jokwon


"Whats with the yoon doo bong? Kkap kwon!" replied doojoon.


"Hahah! Nothing~ I'm just bored and yea, how b2st?!" said jokwon.


"You..you...you care for my team?! Goshh~! I'm so touched!" joke doojoon.


"Yah! Stop it! Geeesh!" replied jokwon.


"Haha! They doing just fine~ They left for japan earlier and i'm stuck here with you~" said doojoon.


"Oi! What is that supposed to mean? Hahah! Anyway yoseob?" said jokwon


"Hmm? My baby?! Hahah! He's doing well. Ga-in eh?" replied doojoon.


"Ergh! Doojoon! Shut up!" said jokwon. That make both of them laugh out loud, while continuing with their talks, manager jiyong sit beside doojoon. "The beast boys are heading back home" said jiyong.


"What?! Why? What happen?" said doojoon.


"Seems like thier visa had some problems~ And joonkun said that junhyung keep giving him death glares" chuckled jiyong.


"Hahah! How long did they wait at the custom?" said doojoon.


"Joonkun said around 8 hours?!" said jiyong.


"8HOURS?! What?! Hahah! No wonder junhyung is giving death glares and i bet fire is going to come out of his nose if he waited any longer." said doojoon.


Both of them laugh...


Inside the beast dorm..


Junseung room


"Ahhh~ Our home is still the comfortable place off all~" said hyunseung.


Junhyung who is un-packing his bag turn to look at his lover.


"Why?" smirk junhyung. Hyunseung approached his lover "Hmmm..becausee..we always make love in this house" hyunseung hug junhyung waist.


Junhyung let his arms rest at hyunseung neck. "And..you still owe me something~" Hyunseung chuckled and kiss junhyung passionately and junhyung roam his hand under hyunseung shirt...


Dooseob room..


"Doojoonnnn~~" said yoseob.


"Hahah! Yoseob! You have been hugging me since you reach homed just now? Love me too much baby?!" said doojoon.


"Of coursee..and the others keep teasing me bcoz i pout to much and they say i look ugly and you are gonna leave me?~" said yoseob.


"Haha! And you believe that?! Your pout is the cutest pout i ever seen!" said doojoon while pinching yoseob cheek.


"Really?" yoseob said while giving doojoon his cute eye stare.


"Yup" said doojoon and when to kiss yoseob lips. They kiss desperately and doojoon took off his top and...


Kiwoon room..


Dongwoon is lying in his bed and is waiting for kikwang to finish bathing. Just when he about to shut his eyes, he heard the doors bathroom open and there it revealed a half kikwang with just his towel covering his low waist~ Dongwoon just can't stop staring. "Woonie-ahh~ Stop staring!" said kikwang. "Uh! When? Hehehe~ Kiki ah~ You know that you're hot right?" said dongwoon. Blush kikwang said "Haaa yes~ and whats with the compliment?" Smirk dongwoon said "Kikiiii~~ When is the last time we had..." Kikwang just took off his towel and dongwoon gasp and the sudden movement, "Erm ages?" said kikwang getting closer and closer to dongwoon..Dongwoon just smirk and kiss his lover plump lips...


So the night end with ,smacking and shouting of names at the beast dorms...




The next mornig, yoseob is the first one to wake up, he turn to his side and saw his doo-doo sleeping soundly. He gives a peck on doojoon lips and went out of the room to cook for the others since it's his turned anyway. 
He thought Wow! Last night, he is sure a monster! Ouch! My ! Lucky the pain is bareable. Yoseob chuckled to himself, while yoseob is washing the vegetables. He heard one of the door rooms open and there it was hyunseung limping and walking slowly towards him.
"Good morning! Yah what happen to you" said yoseob
"Ouch! My back hurts! Ahh! My !" said hyunseung trying to sit at one of the chairs of the dinner table.
"Hyunseung! Don't tell me you do it too last night?" said yoseob.
"Huh? You do it too last night?! Ah! It's too painful to talk~ I'm telling you, he is a fierce dragon last night! I can't barely turn in my sleep~" said hyunseung.
"Hah! Serve you..who ask you to seduce him when he was mad about the airport accident?!"said yoseob while preparing to cut the vegetables and meat.
"Well..i seduced him, so that he can feel better..I didn't know he will turn into a real dragon!" said hyunseung.
"Ha! You are wronged about that~!" tease yoseob.
They both laughed out loud~ While they were busily chatting, kikwang came out of his room limping towards them. Both hyunseung and yoseob stare at each other chuckling~



A/N: Ahhhhh! Should i say this is a cliffhanger?! I have to end this fast before i run out of ideas~ >