13

Impossible!

Junhyung look at his lover sleeping. He his cheeks while thinking how hard he must had slapped him. The soft cause hyunseung to wake up, they stare for a fews seconds before hyunseung move closer to hug him.
"I'm sorry.."Whisper junhyung.
"I'm sorry too" hyunseung replied. Hyunseung look up and saw a smiling junhyung. Junhyung move closer to capture his lips but...
*ring ring*
"Aishhh~~!" said junhyung giving an apologetic smile and search for his phone.
"Hello..?" says junhyung, hyunseung woke up and went to the bathroom to wash up. Junhyung stare at his lover body.
"Ahhhh! Yoseob! Don't bite me!! Breath in breath out!!"  "YOON DOOJOON! This is all your fault! I'm not getting pregnant again!!!.." the phone call consist of doojoon and yoseob voice.
"What the hell....Hello?!" says junhyung.
"Ohh. Hello?! Jun! They are giving birth! Quick go to the hospital." and call ended. Junhyung stay there dumbfounded.
"Whose that?!" says hyunseung just finish washing up.
"Doojoon...the 'girls' are giving birth." replied junhyung.
****
In Seoul Hospital.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woonieeee!!! I Hate YOU!" shout kikwang.
"Don't shout ki~ Breath in breath out!" says dongwoon holding kikwang hands.
"AHHHHHH!!! I HATE YOU!!"

"Doo! Whats taking the doc so long! I can't stand the cramp! AHHHH!" says yoseob and he bites doojoon arm! Doojoon only replied.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"
**
In the operation room.
"Hyung! What's taking them so long?!" says dongwoon keep walking back and forth.
"Dongwoon! Sit down! You making me dizzy!" says doojoon.
"Doo! Woon! Where are they.." Junhyung says while running towards them while holding hyunseung hands.
"Finally you came? Eh..you guys?" says doojoon looking at their interwined hands.
"Yeah.."says hyunseung shyly. Dongwoon wanted to talk more but was distracted by a loud crying sounds.
"Haaa! The baby is out!!"shout dongwoon.
***
2 months later....
"Son Dongho~~" says dongwoon while playing with his son, kikwang watch him. Junhyung sat beside him but was playing with yoseob baby girl.
"Yoon Jiyoo~ " says junhyung. Yoseob and hyunseung are cooking in the kitchen.
"The dads are sure happy~" says hyunseung cuttting the vegetables.
"Hmm? Yes they are..but seung..how about junhyung?" says yoseob stopping what he's doing and turned to face hyunseung.
"Well..we talk..He say he's fine not having any child,he say he only need me." says hyunseung not meeting with yoseob eyes.
"He really say that?? Well that's good to hear.." says yoseob patting hyunseung shoulders. Hyunseung was about too open his mouth, when he feels like vomitting. He rush to the toilet leaving a dumbfounded yoseob and a worried junhyung. Junhyung saw him, he followed hyunseung. He knock on the bathroom door.
"Seung...you ok??!" says junhyung. Few seconds later hyunseung came out looking all red.
"I'm fine.." says hyunseung, junhyung patted hyunseung back and they head to the living room.
"You fine hyung?" says dongwoon giving dongho to his mom. Yoseob stop his cooking and sit beside doojoon.
"Yeah seung...you fine?" says yoseob.
"Yeah..I think i ate something wrong..I keep feeling nauseous early this morning but then it's gone..so i think i ate something wrong." says hyunseung looking at junhyung who has a worried face on him.
Yoseob look at doojoon. Doojoon look at him. Kikwang look at dongwoon. Dongwoon look at him.
"Seung...don't tell me you are..." says doojoon. Hyunseung and junhyung eyes went wide. Dongho and jiyoo look at their weird uncle expression.

A/N: END!! Awww! This fic meant alot to me! It's my first ever fanfic! Alot of things happen to me while writing this~ I may make a sequel or start another fic~ I don't know~! Hehehe! I love you guys alot for reading my not so good fic~ ^_^! So what happen to hyunseung...? Hahahah! *big hug*!!!!