6

Impossible!

"Don't be to shocked..We will give you some medicine and dongwoon you have to apply it on kikwang..The medicine is an injection..that's why you have to help him.." said the doc.
"Wi..will the medicine help my fetus?!" said kikwang.
"Half of it...I advice you take play a big part in this dongwoon..you have to help kikwang eat healthily and kikwang the fetus will be able to grow well, if you have enough iron, protien, energy and calcium." said the doc approaching kikwang. He lift up kikwang shirt.
"And dongwoon, i would like you to inject the medicine right here. Inject them before sleeping." said the doc poiting just below kikwang abdomen.
"Ok..sir." said dongwoon.
"And no rough exercise during pregnancy kikwang..one look at your body, i can tell you love to exercise.." said the doc. Kikwang just nod blankly. The doc continued "And come back after 2 weeks for an ultrasound. I will set an appointment just for you..to see if your fetus is going well or not." They stand up and give their thanks to the doc. They walk out of the hospital while still holding hands. Dongwoon turned to face his kikwang when tears start to falls from his lover face.."Eh..Shh..Don't cry.." said dongwoon hugging him.
"Wooniee..I'm..I'm scared.." said kikwang sobbing into dongwoon shoulders.
"Hey..the doctor says it wiil turned out to be fine..I'm gonna take care of you and the baby, we will do well in this together.." says dongwoon wiping his lover tears, kikwang nod and hug him back till the taxi came.




In the beast dorm,
"Hey you're back~! So what did the doctor says" said doojoon towards the kiwoon couple.
"Well..he says that kikwang fetus is not growing to well and he give us some medicine" said dongwoon.
"Gosh..will that helps?" said junhyung.
"Ermm most of it but i have to eat healthily, the doc says i'm lacking of protien and iron" replied kikwang.
"That's good..I will make sure our house has plenty of healthy foods.." said yoseob.
"So..when we are gone? What did you guys talk about?" said dongwoon.
"Well~ We decided to meet papa hong tomorrow. You guys wanna come? Coz it's better if all of us went together" said doojoon. Kiwoon couple nod and all of them when to their rooms.




Kiwoon room,
"Hey you ready?" said dongwoon. Kikwang nod blankly while staring at the injection needle.
"I'm going in now.." said dongwoon inserting the needle in.
"Ah..ah..ah~" said kikwang.
"A bit more...ok done!" said dongwoon, he put the needle away and lean forward to give a peck on kikwang forhead. Kikwang shut his eyes and drift off to dreamland~




Dooseob room,
"I'm scared if papa hong will disagree to this and what about our moms?" said yoseob.
"Seobie..papa hong know about us and i don't think he will disagree to this..besides we are having our 1 year break right?! About our moms..we will worry about that later..for now..let's go to sleep" replied doojoon pecking yoseob cheeks.
"Hmm..ok~ Goodnight doo~" said yoseob.
"Goodnight baby.." replied doojoon.




Junseung room,
Junhyung can't stop touching his lover stomach and he been touching them ever since they lie down on their bed. "Junniee~~ Even if you touch it, the baby won't react to it coz it'sstill a small fetus" said hyunseung.
"I know..but i'm too happy at the fact that you are pregnant with my baby.." said junhyung smiling to hyunseung. Hyunseung chukled to that reaction.
"Let's go to sleep ok~" said hyunseung. With that juhyung nod and pull hyunseung closer.




They next day in cube building,
"What?! You guys pre..pregnant!!" said papa hong.
"Yes sir..5 weeks pregnant.." said yoseob.
"How..how is that possible??" said papa hong, and so they explain from A to Z. Without futher do papa hong facial expression softens after hearing that it's possible mens can get pregnant.
"Wahh..well..you guys..this is really shocking but i will let you guys keep these babies" said papa hong and with that the 6 pairs of eyes went wide and they scream happily saying i love you and hug papa hong.
"Ok..ok sit down!" said papa hong. All of them let go of papa hong and when back to their sits.
"Since i give you guys a 1 year break earlier~ Use these one year break to deliver your babies...I will release an official statement tomorrow saying that you guys are having 1 year break but i will not release the statements of you 'girls' being pregnant." said papa hong. All 6 heads nod.
"Before you guys go..please be careful of the fans. I won't take any responsibilites if the fans find out! I will let the managers know about these.... and whatever medical checkups or visiting of hospital, just called your managers..they will drive you there... and kikwang..you will MC Inkigayo for 2 more months before taking a break becuase you just can't leave the show without informing them. I wiil let sbs know that you are taking a break.." said papa hong.
"Ok sir." said kikwang. They bowed and hugged papa hong for the last time before leaving.




A/N: Ahhhh~~~! I'm going bonkerssss~! Next chapter will be ultrasounds~~ My fave! Babiesss~! <3!
Anyway enjoyed~ Sorry kikwang if i make your fetus like that~ he will be fine~ ^_^!