10

Impossible!

In Seoul Hospital,
"Hyung! What happen???" says dongwoon runnings towards doojoon with kikwang in his hands.
"He fainted when i reached his room..he.." stutter doojoon.
"Ohh..hyunseung pleasee~" says junhyung squatting beside the operation room.
"Hyung~" says dongwoon tapping junhyung shoulders. Kikwang sit beside the sobbing yoseob.
"Ki..I saw..uhh..blood stains on his pants.."
"Shh..seob..he's going to be fine.."replied kikwang.

2 hours later,
"Doc!..."says junhyung. All 5 members crowded aroud the doc.
"We can't save the baby..i'm sorry~."
"NO!" shout junhyung before he knelt down on his knees crying. Kikwang and yoseob were too shocked to heard the news that they fainted.

Later that night in junseung room,
Hyunseung lost in his thoughts, his eyes started to swell and before he realise tears already roll down his cheeks. Junhyung who came in with a medicine in his hands saw him cried.
"Seungiee.." junhyung sit beside him.
"Junniee..our baby.."
"Shh~ It's not your fault.."
"I'm...I'm sorry..." says hyunseung crying even harder.
"Shh~ Get some sleep ok.." Junhyung kiss him and hyunseung started to drift to dreamland.

In kiwoon room,
"Wooniee.."
"Hmm..?" dongwoon faced kikwang.
"I feel bad about hyunseung.. Junhyung was the happiest man, when he found out that hyunseung is pregnant. And the way junhyung looks so calm, something is wrong woonie.."
"You are right.." Dongwoon was about to finsh his sentence when he heard some noise in the kitchen.
"TELL ME SEUNGIE!! PLEASEE~! TELL ME THE BABY IS STILL INSIDE YOU!" shout junhyung.
Dongwoon heard that,
"HYUNG!!"
**
30 mins earlier,
Hyunseung turns in his sleep but realised nobody is beside him. He wake up and heads downstairs, he saw the lights from the kitchen but he didn't expect junhyung to be drinking. It looks like he is on his 4th bottle of soju. Hyunseung approached closer.
"Junnie..." Junhyung turn and stared at his lover doo eyes, he approached hyunseung and gives him a hard slapped on the cheek. Hyunseung fell down..
"TELL ME SEUNGIE!! PLEASEE~! TELL ME THE BABY IS STILL INSIDE YOU!" shout junhyung.
Dongwoon rushed out of his room.
"HYUNG!!" he hold junhyung. Hyunseung stand and look in junhyung eyes.
"Junniee..I didn't meant too.." say hyunseung with tears in his eyes.
"SHUT UP! Tell me!! You didn't just have a miscarriage!!!"
"YONG JUNHYUNG! STOP IT!! YOU ARE DRUNK" says doojoon appraoching junhyung. Doojoon signal kikwang and yoseob took take hyungseung to his room.

A/N: Aishhh~ Yong junhyung! Heheh! I'm a bad author right~! Don't hate me guys~ Wait for the next chapter~! *big hug*! <3