3

Impossible!

"Yah! Lee Kikwang~ Don't tell me..last night you did it too?!" said hyunseung.
"Huh?! Too?! That means hyung did it last night?" said kikwang trying to sit infront of hyunseung.
"Hahha! Yup! And now my back hurts like crazy~"said yoseob adding salt and sugar to his stew.
"I think my hurt the most! I think it tore!" said kikwang with his eyes big open~
"Hahah! The maknae sure is a man! I can't believe our boyfriends turns into a monster once we seduced them!!" said hyunseung.
"When is the last time you guys did with your boyfriends??" curious yoseob.
"God knows! Ages i guess?!" said kikwang.
And they all giggle like ladies~ So kikwang and hyunseung chats while yoseob add the last ingredient to his stew. "Yah~ Get your boyfriends..Breakfast gonna be ready soon." said yoseob.
"Ok!" both of them said in unison...




Junseung room,
Hyunseung open the door slowly, he was welcomed with a snoring junhyung. He chuckled He is sure a dragon! I can't believe i'm deeply in love with him..He crawled on the bed slowly because of his painful . "Hey Mr Dragon, wake up~" he said while nudging his lover body. Junhyung open his eyes slowly and look at his lover big doo-eyed smiling at him, he smiled "Good morning baby." he said while pulling hyunseung for a hug. "OUCH! AH! MY BACK!" shout hyunseung, "Huh?! Ahh~ I'm sorry sorry sorry~" junhyung said while rubbing hyunseung back. Hyunseung shut his eyes to let the pain ease. "Hey babe..does it hurts alot?!" said junhyung still rubbing hyunseung back, "I'm fine Mr Dragon~ but you are really a fierce dragon last night!" said hyunseung, chukle junhyung "Hahaha~ Well you did enjoyed it don't you?!". Chuckle hyunseung "Tsk~ Let's go breakfast ready."




Kiwoon room,
Kikwang open the door and is welcomed with dongwoon wearing his shirt. "Oh! You are awake?! said kikwang. "Yes dear~ i was awaken by you 'girls' giggling away and i decided to wake up and shower" joke dongwoon. Kikwang smiled " What with the 'girls'..and woonie my hurts" pout kikwang. "Huh! Really? Am i too rough on you last night?!"worried dongwoon while patting kikwang lovingly. "Hehehe~ Let'sgo, breakfast ready!" said kikwang interwined his fingers with dongwoon.




Yoseob were washing the spoons when a pair of hands crawl to his waist from behind, that make yoseob startled "Good morning teddy bear~" whisper doojoon to yoseob ears "Good morning to you too" said yoseob turning to doojoon and giving him a peck on the cheek. "Doo..you know..you are a monster last night~" whisper yoseob. " Really?! Did i hurt you?!" said doojoon. "No~ Just that my sore~" said yoseob with a pout. "Well...I will give you a massage later afternoon ok?!" said doojoon. Chuckle yoseob "Ok..Go sit at the table breakfast ready." Doojoon took his seat and watch at the others coming out of their rooms, he saw kikwang and hyunseung limping and chuckled to himself. Becuase he knows why.....








That afternoon, B2ST has just finish shooting for 'Beatoy' photoshoot and it didn't help any at all. Hyunseung have to shut his eyes and bare with it while kikwang has to sit slowly because he got alot of sitting scenes~ Yoseob keep on leaning on doojoon~ They are back in the dorms and the 'girlfriends' are lying on the floor while the boyfriend massage them~ "Ahh~ I think i'm gonna die!" said hyunseung. "You guys need to see the doctor or something?" worried dongwoon. "No woonie~ We are fine. I think im gonna take a nap" said yoseob. While yoseob getting ready to stand up, manager joonkun came in "Hey! You guys i got some news~" said joonkun. 6 pairs of eyes look at their manager. "You guys will be having your united cube concert in japan, followed by your performance in new york.." said jookun. "Yeahh we know that. So?!" said junhyung. "Wait! i'm not done yet, the news is you guys are going to take a 1 year break~ You guys did alot with you Fact&Fiction album promotion and papa hong decided to give you guys a break~!"said joonkun. "One year?! What! I'm gonna get bored" said hyunseung. "Yeah i agree with hyunseung hyung~" said dongwoon. "Well treat this as a reward ok?! You guys will have fun during your breaks~!" said joonkun. "What do you mean?" said doojoon. "Well papa hong decided to let you guys go on a vacation~ You guys just plan where you guys gonna go but it has to be in korea~" said jookun. "Ehhh~! Cheapskate!" joke doojoon. "Well thats sounds great! I would love to go on a vacation~" said yoseob happily.




So the afternoon went by with naps and the night went off with the B2ST boys practicing their dance moves for united cube in japan.




A/N: Ahhhh~! Finally! Chapter 3! Done! Ouhhh~ Chapter 4 soon~ ^^! Something big is gonna happen late at the middle of this series~ Remember middle~ Just be prepared~ Anyway enjoy~ ^^!