12

Impossible!

There it was..Junhyung. Standing there with a shy smile.
"Hi..." junhyung says while scrathing the back of his head.
"Come in.." Hyunseung give way and let junhyung come in. Junhyung entered and sit on the sofa.
Hyunseung sits at the opposite side. It was really awkward..the silence. Hyunseung can't stand it anymore.
"I will get something to drink.." Hyunseung stand but was stop by a warm hand.
"Seung..sit.." says junhyung not meeting with hyunseung gaze. He continued..
"Seung..I'm sorry! Let's go back to our house please~?" Junhyung look in hyunseung eyes. They stare for a few seconds...
"Jun..." hyunseung hesistate before he continue..
"Let's break up." says hyunseung. Shock. That was what junhyung eyes said..shock. He was shocked.
"No! I won't breakup with you! Why?! Is it because i slapped you or..."shout junhyung.
"None! None of the above junhyung! That night...I saw something in your eyes that i never seen before! Your eyes...contains fear, hatred and sadness! You hate me for killing your baby! You hate me jun! You hate me!!" Hyunseung cry his eyes out. Junhyung was speechless..He thought to himself,if he was like that?
"Seung..." Junhyung wanted to hold hyunseung hand but hyunseung back off. He continued..
"When you heard that I'm pregnant..you felt so happy. The hug that you give me. The goodnight kisses. The way you would rush home whenever i called you....The way you interact with the baby..Our baby..Jun I killed him.." Hyunseung went down his knees and breakdown so hard that his heart felt so painful.
Junhyung went down on his knees but...
"OPPA! Shhh~ Don't cry." Geurim was shocked to see his brother crying so hard. He look at junhyung.
"Get out!" He force junhyung to stand and push junhyung out of the house.
"Seung.." says junhyung but only the door heard him.
***
1 week later in a private shopping mall, The mother-to-be and father-to-be went shopping for baby clothes.
"Doooo!! Quick!! The clothessss!! Ahhh! Pretty!!" shout yoseob but drag kikwang along with him, kikwang turn to look at his lover with a help expression.
"Yang Yoseob!!! Your tummy!!!" shout doojoon catching up as fast as his can.
"Hyung!! Be careful! My kiki is pregnant too!" says dongwoon beside doojoon. They can't run anymore as their hands are full with shopping bags.
"Hyung! How... can.. they be so fast??" says dongwoon panting hard.
"I don't..know! Are they pregnant or not?!" says doojoon panting too.
"But hyung..what are we going to do with junhyung hyung and hyunseung hyung? It's been 1 week."
"Well dongwoon..Junhyung promised he will do something...let's trust him ok?! says doojoon and finally they catch up with their lovers but..
"Doo..." says yoseob
"Woonie..." says kikwang
"Our water bags broke.." both of them said together.
***
In the b2st house,
Hyunseung went in the house but let out a relief because nobody's home.
He went to his room. He was packing some of his clothes when..
"Seung.." says junhyung just finsh bathing with only his towel cover his lower waist. Hyunseung stare. He didn't realise it but he stare, when finally he is back in his thoughts.
"I..I'm taking some of my clothes.." after finsh saying that he grabbed his bag but was stopped by a hand.
"Jang Hyunseung! Look at me please!" says junhyung in a firm voice.
"Ah..Jun! You are hurting me! Let me go!!" hyunseung stared at his lover eyes.
"No I won't!" with that junhyung push hyunseung to the wall and trapped him.
"Jun! It hurts!" says hyunseung trying to loosen the gripped but failed.
"Hurt!! No seung! You are hurting me!! Yes..I hate you for not being careful! I hate you for losing our one and only son!" junhyung tears roll down and so does hyunseung. He continued..
"But..I can't live without you...We love each other during trainee days and i tried so hard to woo you. You finally love me and i'm not going to lose you. You play a big part in my life now seung..Pleaseee don't break up with me..I beg you." Hyunseung look in junhyung eyes..he saw love..he saw how sorry junhyung is..He bites junhyung lower lips and kissed him. Junhyung responded. They kiss desperately and passionately. They find love back with that kiss. They forgive each other with that kiss. But not only that. Junhyung carry hyunseung and they went to bed, still not letting go of each other lips. They had . Love .

 

A/N: Where did the water of the waterbag goes? Ahhh~ Your imagination~ Kekeke!