11

Impossible!

"Seung..your lips" says yoseob. Kikwang came in with a first aid box, he volunteer to clean the wound but was stopped by a pair of hands.
"I'm finee.." says hyunseung with a low voice.
"Seung.."
"I..I'm going to my mom for a few days, i need her. I'm going to leave junhyung alone." After finishning his sentence, he immediately left the house.
"SEUNG! Ahhh.." shout yoseob while bearing the pain he received.
"Seob..relax..you are pregnant remember~ Just let him be" says kikwang while supporting yoseob.

The next day,
Junhyung heads downstair with a hangover..
"Jun..I need to talk to you" says doojoon in a serious tone.
"Me too hyung.." says dongwoon. Junhyung look at those serious eyes and he remembered what he did yesterday.

In the study room,
"It's so not you jun! Why?!"
"Yea hyung! This is the first time i saw you hitting seung hyung~"
"I...." Junhyung eyes started to swell.
"You what...." says doojoon impatiently.
"I tried so hard to remain calm! I tried so hard to forgive him! But everytime i look into his eyes...I saw my son calling for me! I tried but.." says junhyung crying..
"But that doesn't mean you can get drunk at hit him jun!!"
"Hyung...don't you remember how hard you woo seung hyung before he finally fell in love you? Where does all that effort go?"
"He's the one carrying the baby~ It's not his fault jun.."
"Hyung...He love you so much...don't you?"
"I'..I'm sorry" says junhyung looking them with sad eyes.
"No..Don't be sorry to us..instead says sorry to seung..and try to forgive him..You shouldn't act that way..please~" says doojoon giving a pat on junhyung shoulders.
"Yes hyung...You can find him in his mother place.." says dongwoon..Junhyung just nod.
****
"Junnie..." Junhyung turn and stared at his lover doo eyes, he approached hyunseung and gives him a hard slapped on the cheek. Hyunseung fell down..
"TELL ME SEUNGIE!! PLEASEE~! TELL ME THE BABY IS STILL INSIDE YOU!" 

Hyunseung woke up from his bad dream with cold sweats on his forhead.
"Oppa..."
"Geurim..I didn't meant too.." Geurim hug his brother and let him cry on her shoulders.
"Shh...It's not your fault..shh~~"

The next morning,
Hyunseung woke up and heads to the kitchen, he saw geurim cooking something..
"Rim ah..where's mom and dad?"
"Uhmm? Mom and dad got meeting~ They will reached home at night..Oppa! I got tuiton now..Eat your food ok~!" With that geurim kiss his brother cheek and left the house.

1 hour later,
*ding dong*
Hmm? Didn't geurim bring her keys??. Hyunseung heads to the door but was shocked to see a fimiliar firgure after he opened the door.