7

Impossible!

2 weeks later,
"Hello?! Hyung! I need to take kikwang for his fetus checkup..can you come over?!" said dongwoon on the phone with joonkun. Kikwang just stare at his lover..
"Ouh..ok ok..bye.." said dongwoon ending the phone call, he faced kikwang,
"He will be here in 5 minutes" said dongwoon.
"Wooniee..." said kikwang..
"DONGWOON AHH!!~" shout yoseob. Dongwoon was just about to hug kikwang when heard his name being called and he smiled at kikwang instead before heading out from his room.
"Yes hyung?" said dongwoon.
"The checkup is today right?~ Doojoon and me are going to see our moms, same goes to junhyung and hyunseung~" replied yoseob.
"Ouh..ok hyung..I think we are going to see our moms too after the checkup~" said dongwoon. Yoseob nods.


In the doctor room,
*knock knock*
"Come in...ah! Kikwang and dongwoon.." said doc kim.
"Hello doc kim..we are here for the checkup.."says dongwoon.
"Ah yes yes..Kikwang..lie down on the bed and lift up your shirt.." says doc kim. Kikwang nod and went to the bed.
"Dongwoon..you can stand beside kikwang.." says doc kim while washing his hands.
"Ahh..ok sir.." says dongwoon approaching the bed and hold kikwang hand. The doctor sat beside kikwang and touch his tummy, 
"Any cramps or morning sickness?!" said doc kim.
"I got cramps last weeks and it seems to ease down..but i still got morning sickness.." replied kikwang.
"Really?! That's great! The morning sickness is normal~ But i'm glad the cramps doesn't occur to much..Have you been eating well??" says doc kim.
"Uh hum~ Dongwoon and yoseob took care of my meals really well and I never forget to take my medicine~" replied kikwang looking into dongwoon eyes.
"Hmm..I can see that..dongwoon you did a great job on the medication.."said the doc kim while putting the gel on the scanner.
"Ahh..thank you doc.." replied dongwoon tightening his girp of kikwang hand.
"I'm going to start now~" said doc kim. Kikwang let out a small jerk after feeling the coldness of the gel came in contact with his skin, dongwoon can't stop staring at the screen and so does kikwang.
"Is that the inside of my abdomen? Wahh~" said kikwang not leaving his eyes from the screen.
"Fascinating isn't? Well yes...Kikwang can you see this little thing here?" says doc kim pointing to the screen..
"That thing there..? Yes i see it...but what is it doc? said kikwang, dongwoon lean closer to get a better view.
"Well kikwang that's your baby and i'm proud to say that it's growing well~" said the doc.
"Ouh! I saw it! Ahhh kiki!!~" says dongwoon.
"Wooniee..!" said kikwang and tears started to fall down from kikwang eyes, dongwoon saw it and wipes it for him.
Guys..you haven't see the real thing yet and I bet you guys are going to cry a river if you saw your baby developing.." joke doc kim cleaning the remaining gel on kikwang tummy.
"Uhh..doc! We are just happy that it's growing well.." replied kikwang pulling his shirt back down.
"It's because you did a good job taking care of your health.." says doc kim while washing his hand. He signal the kiwoon couple to sit down on the ready chairs.
"Since it's growing well..i will stop the medication but don't stop taking care of your health.." says doc kim.
"That's good news! " replied dongwoon.
"Ok then..that's all..but come back 3 months later for the ultrasounds checkup, this time we can tell whether you are giving birth too a baby boy or girl and bring along the other members.."said doc kim.
Dongwoon and kikwang nod with a big smile on their face.


*****
"MOM!" shout yoseob.
"Ouhh~ My baby! " says Mrs Yang hugging and kissing her son.
"Hi~ Mrs yang!" said doojoon. Yoseob mom let go of her son and went to hug doojoon.
"Yoon Doojoon! Did I or Did not I told you to call me mom~" said mrs yang.
"You did...mom~" replied doojoon.
"That's better! Sit down..I will go and get something to drink." said mrs yang. 5 minutes later yoseob mom came back with the drinks.
"You both lovebirds better have a good reason for coming here from far? What is it so important that you just can't say on the phone yoseob~" said mrs yang.
"Well mom..nothing important...but I'm 7 weeks pregnant."







00001xyr

A/N: Doneeee~!! Hehehehe~ Kikwang turn out to be fine~ So as a bonus! The above pic is from kikwang ultrasound~ Thats how it look like from 7weeks~! I posted it..so you won't be curious~ ^_^!