8

Impossible!

In the beast dorm,
"I'm glad that our moms agree to it cooly.." said junhyung rubbing hyunseung tummy.
"Well...I think we are just lucky and meant to be.." says dongwoon hugging kikwang.
"That's right! My mom even packed some food for us to bring home and she even adviced us on how to heal cramps.." says yoseob sitting on doojoon lap.
"Our moms too..she even give some herbal drinks.." said hyunseung. While they were chatting happily, joonkun entered,
"Hey guys! Have you guys thought about where you guys wanna go on your vacation??" says joonkun.




***
3 months later, In Junseung room,
"Junnie...it's starting to show!! I'm getting fat!!" shout hyunseung.
"Seungie! You are not fat! It means that the baby is growing inside.."replied junhyun.
"Junnie! You are not helping! And I can't even fit in any of my clothes!" says hyunseung throwing some of his unfitting clothes to junhyung face.
"I got some baggy clothes babe..bare with it ok~" replied junhyung.




In dooseob room,
"Doo! Doo! It's starting to show!" says yoseob lifting his shirt up while jumping around. Doojoon eyes went wide after he saw that his lover is jumping.
"Yahh~ Yang Yoseob! Ehhh..be careful" said doojoon stopping his lover.
"Oppss..sorry..I forgot." giggle yoseob. Doojoon chuckled.




In the living room,
"HYUNG! HYUNG!" shout dongwoon. The shout make the dooseob and junseung couple ran out of their rooms.
"What? What? What?" says doojoon.
"Hyung! Are you guys done yet! We got a checkup remember!
"Doneee donee donee..aigoo" replied junhyung.








In the doc room,
"The 'girlfriends' lie down on the ready beds please and lift up your shirts, the boyfriends can stand beside them" says the docs. Each of them have their own docs, kiwoon couple is the same doc, doc kim. Junseung is doc suh and dooseob gets doc ahn. They are in the same room but different cubicle.




Junseung cubicle,
"Hyunseung..how are you feeling?" says doc suh.
"I got cramp yesterday..it feels so painful..why doc?"
"Uhm? Really?" says doc suh putting the scanner on hyunseung tummy.
"Hmm~ You are just having early contractions..It will come and go..you see your baby there?" continued doc suh.
"Ah..I see it..Junnie" replied hyunseung. Junhyung keep staring blankly at the screen and soon after tears flow out from his eyes.
"Seungiee...I love you." said junhyung tightening his grip.
"You are gving birth to a baby boy" says doc suh.
"Ba..bab..baby boy!! Seungie you heard that! Baby boy!!! YESSS!!!" shout junhyung. Doojoon and dongwoon whom is at the different cubicle, startled when they heard that voice. They just chuckled.




5 days later,
"I didn't know that they will give a picture of the ultrasounds" says kikwang.
"They look so peaceful inside us.." says yoseob.
"You are the only one that giving birth to a baby girl yoseob.."says hyunseung.
"Haha. I'm having a lil princess, doojoon feels sad that i'm not giving birth to a baby boy." replied yoseob.
"Because he can't teach her soccer?" says kikwang and all of them giggle like a mother-to-be~




In the mart,
"Can you believe hyung?! Their moodswings! I'm going to get grey hair soon!" says dongwoon.
"Eh..can you believe hyunseung throw my unwashed briefs to my face saying that is still can be wear?!" says junhyung.
"Ewww! Hahaha! Yoseob keeps craving for a lot of things~ I'm so tired buying food for him." says doojoon.
"But still hyung..they are carrying our babies" said dongwoon. All of them nod and continue grocery shopping.




Later that night,
Doojoon take something out to drink to cool his anger. I can't believe yoseob kick me out?! Just because i sleep half ?! He's turning in those evil womans in our daily korea dramas! Moodswing! Cool down doojoon! 
He was about to drink when one of the doors slammed. There it was dongwoon being kicked out and he heads to the kitchen.
"Hyung! Can you believe this?! Stress!" says dongwoon.
"I got kicked out to dongwoon..what happened? replied doojoon.
"Just because my legs is too long?! Since when he complained about my legs?!" says dongwoon. While they  are setting up the blankets down the floor.
"GET OUT!!" says hyunseung and he slammed the door. Junhyung stand there confused with his sleepy eyes.
"Just because i snore?? Ah!" says junhyung.














00002qy7



A/N: Poor boyfriends get kicked out by their 'girlfriends'. Well its their moodswings moment~! Just be prepared you guys for the middle part later~ I still haven think about these middle part! Ahh! The above pics is from 4months and 2 weeks~