1

Impossible!

"Yah! Have you guys pack your bag?!" shout joonkun.
"Yes!" said kikwang.
"Uh-uh not yet! Hyung! 10 more mins?!" said junhyung.
"Alright but hurry up! Or we gonna miss the plane!!!" said jookun.


In the dooseob room,
"Doo-doo" said yoseob while pouting.
Doojoon turn to face his lover "Yah, yang yoseob you are just gonna be going to japan for 2days? Bare with ok?!
Yoseob still pouting "but..doo-doo! You are not going with me?! How am i supposed to bare with it!"
Doojoon laughed! "Haha! Yah..baby~ I got recording for 'All MY Love' and beside we gonna see each other pretty soon~ 2 days are gonna passby fast!"
Doojoon cupped yoseob face and kiss his lips. "Ok..but promise me you are gonna call me?!" said yoseob. "Yes i will baby~" said doojoon.


Just went yoseob wanted to kiss doojoon, their rooms door flew open, "Yoseob hyung! Are you done!" said dongwoon. "YAH! Son Dongwoon can't you knock first?! said yoseob. "Sorry hyung...but joonkun keep nagging!" said dongwoon.
"Alright alright, i will be there in a minute ok?!" said yoseob.
Dongwoon nod and when to his kiki.
So..yoseob continue what he wanted and kiss doojoon, doojoon answered to the kiss and let go when they are finally gasping for air.
"Bye bye doo doo~" said yoseob.
"Hey..have fun ok! Don't miss me to much!" said doojoon.
"but..i miss you already~~"said yoseob.
and that made doojoon to give a soft flick to his lover on the forehead.


"YOSEOB AHHH~!!" shout hyungseung.
"ALRIGHT! I'm coming!" replied yoseob.


So doojoon bit farewell to all of the 5 boys and yoseob give him the last hug and when inside the car.


Inside the car..
"Hyung! Can you stop puting?! You look ugly like that!" said dongwoon.
"Yah! Son Dongwoon you got nothing better to say?"replied yoseob.
"Yoseob, dongwoon is right! You better stop pouting or not your mouth gonna stay like that and doojoon gonna run away from you!" said junhyung.
"Shut up junhyung! I miss my boify already~ why?!" said yoseob.
"Gee! yang yoseob! Its only for 2 days! said hyunseung.
"Shut up hyunseung! At least you guys got your boyfriends with you!" said yoseob.
And that make all the members chuckled~
"Hyung~ we gonna have fun ok?! 2 days will passby fast" said dongwoon.
and that make yoseob smile.


The worst has yet to come. They are stuck at the japan custom for 8hours now! Hyunseung is sleeping on junhyung shoulders, junhyung is glaring at his manager(fire is gonna come out of his nose soon), dongwoon and kikwang is playing games. While yoseob keep fidgeting with his phone, hoping that doojoon will reply his msg soon~


"Ok guys~ We are going back korea!" said joonkun
"YES!!" said yoseob.
"what?! We waited for freaking 8 hours and we just going back like that?!" said junhyung, which caused hyunseung to wake up because of junhyung sudden movement.
"I can't do anything you guys~ Your visa had a problem and we have to cancel your schedule in japan." said joonkun
"Wait..someone missing..where's yoseob hyung?"said dongwoon.
They were searching for yoseob when "Yah! What are you guys waiting for?! Let's go home!" shouted yoseob.
"woahhh..since when did he reach there?" said kikwang.
"don't know? but he sure is fast..like always, the feeling of love." said hyunseung.


Hyunseung turn to junhyung and he swear fire is gonna come out of his lover nose~ He gives a peck on junhyung cheecks and that make him shock~
"Thanks~ I really need that." said junhyung
"I'm gonna give you more when we reach homed!" said hyunseung.
And that make both of them chuckle~