Until You Return - Dong Woon Is Our Savior Today.

Until You Return

“KRINGG!!!” The bell ringing, its mean all the students of the high school can go home now. “I go home first. Let’s go Shin Woo.” I say. “I want go home too, I’m hungry now!” Min Hwan says. “I hope chicken soup will be one of your dishes today.” Jae Jin is mocking. “Ha ha ha…” Seung Hyun gives out his evil laugh. “Where are you going?” I ask Jong Hoon, Jae Jin and Seung Hyun. “We want go to Café Cyber to surf the internet – checking for the guitar chord.” Jong Hoon says after take a gulp of water. “See you this evening guys!” Min Hwan shouts.

            While we are walking together I notice someone is following on us. He is tall, bald and wearing a pair of sunglasses. “Hong Ki the man who follows us is my mother’s bodyguard. What we should do now?” She asks me and her face turns pale. “Relax, I’ll call Dong Woon now.” I say to relive her.

            I make a call “Hello, Dong Woon where are you now? Can we meet now in the park?” “I’m practicing with other BEAST members but I’m going back now. What happens?” Dong Woon replies. “I’ll tell you later. Come now!” “Alright.” “ Why you call him?” Shin Woo asks me. “Please wait and see..” I chuckle.

            Dong Woon is here now with his driver. Although he is from a wealthy family, he didn’t underestimate the poor people like me.  “What happens?” “I’m not sure but someone is snooping on us.” “You mean peeping?” “Please low your voice.” I ask him to do so. “Okay better both of you come with me now.” Dong Woon says. “Where?” Shin Woo asks. “My house..” Dong Woon says again. “House?” I thunderstruck. “Don’t worry my parents isn’t home. They are busy working.” He says again. “Takes a ride with me and I’ll send you home then.” “Thank you.”

            We arrive at Dong Woon’s house. “Wow! Such a big house.” I say. “My house is bigger than this.” Shin Woo whispers in my ear. “Where do you practice just now?” I ask him. “Mmm in a dancing studio in town.” “Oh like that. So you will be perform as a group not a band.” “Yes, something like that.” “What is the name of your group? Is it still B2ST?” “No, we changed it to ‘BEAST’” “Beast is a monster right?” “Yes, but it stands for ‘Boys of the EAst Standing Tall’” “A unique name too” I say.

            “I think we should go back now because this evening I have to practice with them.” “Okay I’ll send you now.” In the car Dong Woon asks me “You’ll perform as a band? What is the name of your band?” “Yes, the name is FT Island.” “Good name.”

            We are home now. Now my hyung come home early because he was promoted. I put my bag on the chair beside the table and then I thump my body on the bed. “Hong Ki, you’re tired right. Now, take a bath and then we will lunch together.” Won Bin tells me to do so. “Alright” I go without protest. While in dining table I look gloomy. “What happens to you? Shin Woo not accepts your love?” Won Bin asks me. “Not like that but...” I say in a low voice. “But what? Please tell me. Maybe I can help you again.”

            “We need a violin for our performance…” I say sorrowful. “Don’t be sad I know how to solve the problem.” He says straightly. “Follow me after lunch.” He says again. “Where?” I ask him. “Wait and see. I’m sure you’ll be happy.”

            After lunch, I follow my hyung go to the storeroom “What we do here hyung?” “Wait here.” He enters the storeroom. He goes out, carrying a big box like a treasure box. “Please help me carry the other one box there. After that, lock the door. Carry the box to the living room. I’ll show you something.” Won Bin instructs me.

           “Here what do you want right now!” Won Bin says. “Wow! I’ve a violin. Whose violin is this?” I say, delightful. “It is belonging to our father. Someone gives him.” He says easy.

            “Hey guys! Look what I bring.” I say cheerful. “Wow! Where you get it?” Min Hwan asks. “It is belonging to my father.” “Let get start now!” Jong Hoon says enthusiastically. Shin Woo starts rubbing her violin and I say in a low note “Until You Return”. It is perfect now.

            The day that we wait all this time has arrive. We have to draw to take a turn and the first group is BEAST. Their song title is ‘When I Miss You’. “Woah…their performance makes me nervous.” Min Hwan says. “I should be more nervous than you because I am the singer.” I say. “Enough, enough we are the third.” The responsible leader says. “Where is Shin Woo?” Jae Jin asks. “Shut up she will make a gimmick when our performance starts.” I say happily. “So cool!” Seung Hyun says.

            The emcee calls “The third group leader by Choi Jong Hoon ‘FT Island’ with their song entitled 'Until You Return’. Shin Woo appear like an angel with her pink gown rubbing her violin I start singing. After the audition finish the emcee announces the winners “First go to FT Island! Give the claps for them. Second winner is BEAST and the third is Nuest.” “For the first and the second winners you’ll be cast in the drama and the song theme is ‘Until You Return’” says the emcee again.

            “Testing 1,2,3 ehem, ehem” Mrs. Kang tests the microphone. “Congratulation to FT Island and BEAST and not forget to the others since ‘Until You Return’ will be the theme song of the drama ‘When I Miss You’ will be the title of the drama. Don’t forget support your friend in this year drama. That’s all.”

            “Hong Ki!!!!!!!!” Kang Shin Woo screams.