Until You Return - Everlasting Won Bin's Love Discovered Now

Until You Return

“Please keep quiet now students! I’ll announce the name of winners soon. Hopefully all can be patient.” She says to ease the all abuzz over. “The winners are Lee Hong Ki and Goo Shin Woo from the 3rd group. Give a clap to them. The winners you can go in front to take the prizes. “Go and take it.” Jong Hoon says to me. “Ha? What?” I say confusion. “Lee Hong Ki and Goo Shin Woo please come now.” She calls us again. “Arghh… Go now Hong Ki, Shin Woo.” Jae Jin says to us. “Ok Shin Woo let’s go baby!” I slipped my tongue. “Ha?” Min Hwan shows his bizarre face. “Enough, enough let’s go now.”

            We take the prizes. I never thought we will win. “Hmm…” “Ha ha ha BABY!” Jae Jin laughs. “They are coming looking for me.” I say to Shin Woo. “Who are they?” she asks me. “They are all my old friends.” “Ohh!!! I see.” “They are nice guys right?” “Of course they are.”

            “KRINGGG!!!!!!” the bell ringing. “For the winners I would like to congratulate them and for the others don’t sad. You can try your best next time because our school is laden with many contests, competitions and tournaments too so, don’t worry.” Mrs. Kang says to encourage the others.

            We walk home together. We do same things every day, which is our routine. Day by day goes away. The most unexpected is I still share the same class with A3, Seung Hyun and of course Shin Woo. We are placed in a class of green painted and it is our Amber. We get new friends and they form a group too called “B2ST” which means “Boys to Search for Top”. There are six of them – Du Jun, Hyun Seung, Yo Soep, Dong Woon, Jun Hyung & Gi Kwang. We always together. The other classmates look  a bit childish but sometime like a mad person too. Du Jun always says straightly even in front of our teachers "We're always searching for top." and then he will giggling.

            I always overheard they talking about Hyun Seung, “He is an arrogant person” but many girls want to get close with him. Sometime I chat with him and certainly he says about the others talking about me, “Hong Ki, Do you know some girls in this school called you HAC?” Surely I say “HAC? What is HAC?” “HAC is standing for ‘Handsome and Cocky’” he explains to me. “Oh… Never mind. I don’t mind it.” I reply as usually.

Two months passed just like that.

            Today is Sunday. For the first time I bring along my hyung come with me and Shin Woo to my special place. I thought he will like the place but….. he looks gloomy as we reach there. Something on his mind but what is it? Shin Woo decides to leave or home and she says she wants to be independent. “Don’t worry I move not far from here just the next door of yours.” She is grinning. “Ha? but Mr. Soo family is still here right?” I ask her. “Yes, but they will move a day after tomorrow.” explains her. “Ok, I thought you will go back to your own house, I’m sure we will never meet again.”

            My brother is still like just now. He’s silent without any words. “Hyung! Are you daydreaming?” I ask him while waving both my hands in front of him. “Oh nothing” he says, simple. Seems like everyone does not happy I ask them to go back. Shin Woo starts packing her things and I see my brother sitting alone on the bed. “What’s wrong with you today?” I seat beside him. “ Read this diary and you will be find the answer soon.” He passes his orange diary to me.

On the first page I can see a paragraph of neat handwriting.

Dear my sweetheart,

This diary will be the last grant from me to you before I gone. Keep this diary carefully and please eliminate this diary when you got married with someone else. Actually, I’m a leukemia sufferer and I just know it. I’m sorry but my time is come.  Only for you…

From your beloved,

Goo Shin Young @ GSY

           “Goo Shin Young?” My eyes open widely. ”Do I know her before? Her name is familiar to me.” I say to myself. Then, I read the page that marked with a small witty bookmark. Won Bin go to the kitchen and takes a glass of water to wet his throat. I read it again.

Dear diary,

9th September 2009

            You had leaved me for accurate three years. But a girl who looks like you come to my house today. Although her face is same to you, she is not able to beat you. She is nice and cute. She is at the same age to my younger brother. Only one person in my heart-you.


            I rush to Shin Woo’s room and I ask her “Shin Woo, Can I ask something?” “Sure” “Who is your sister’s full name and why she dies? Please forgive me. I really want to know.” “Ok, I’ll tell you about my late sister. Her full name is Goo Shin Young. She dies because she is suffering from leukemia and she dies on her own birthday on 9th September three years ago.

            “Impossible you are ….” I haven’t completed my words I have fainted. “Hong Ki!!!!” “Won Bin hyung you brother was fainted please help me!!!”