Until You Return - You Accept Me at The Last And I Will Wait For You UNTIL YOU RETURN

Until You Return

            “I’m here.” She exits from the fitting room. “Wah! You look so beautiful. Like an angel.” Praises Jong Hoon our ‘LOVE DOCTOR.’ “Hong Ki, now your turn to change your suit.” Mrs. Kang says in hurriedly. “Okay” I say. I walk into a room, open the wardrobe taking a white suit for matching up the theme of the event ‘Winter White Heart’. “Ha? Too many suit that white in colour. “Hong Ki, please be hurry!” the responsible leader calls on me. “Ah! Jong Hoon please come in; help me choose the suitable suit for me.” “Alright.” He chooses a white glowing suit. Have some accessories, gems look alike. “Use this.” Jong Hoon says. “Thanks.”

            Min Hwan comes out first; follow by Seung Hyun, Jae Jin and of course the leader Jong Hoon. They make a gimmick “Hey leader Jong Hoon where is our vocalist?” Jae Jin boldly asks. “I don’t know.” Jong Hoon answers in doubt. Then, I come out with the small fireworks “Hey ladies and gentlemen, Love Is….” In the half, Shin Woo comes out like a classical ‘Cinderella’ in a fairytale with her long white gown. All the audiences seem glued to see Shin Woo’s beauty.

            “Thank you for all guest today for coming and see our performance.” I say then bow down to be polite.

            All the guests are back now. We still in the school, change the suit, clean up the hall and rearrange the chairs. The principal, Mrs. Kang thanks us for being polite and helpful. All the cast of the theatre musical have a meal after take a long time having a play on the stage. “I feel a big rock on my shoulder is disappearing now.” Doo Joon, BEAST leader, suddenly says. “We too!” Seung Hyun and Hyun Seung intercept.

            “Oh! I’ve go for a while, meet my brother.” I scrambling go to the schoolyard when I see Won Bin hyung is there. “Hah Hong Ki you come out a timely manner.” He says. “Why?” I ask him back. “I’ve ….. Nothing ah.” He says. “Okay better you go now. I know someone waiting on you. Ha ha ha.” I say, mocking on him.                                                                                                                                          

            While in my cheerful time, Jae Jin comes with serious face but seem like want to cry “Hong Ki!” He hugs me. “Why? Please tell me.” I force him. “It’s Shin Woo.” He says again. “Where is she now?” I ask him. “She has left us.” “What?”

            “Hong Ki better you go to the front gate now. Maybe you’ll see her for the last time.” Jong Hoon asks me to do so. “No! It can’t be the last time.” I’m wailing. I run as fast as I can to the gate but the car has left. Maybe she sees me at the back and she shouts in her parents’ luxury car, “Omma, Appa please stop here. I’ve to meet my friend.” “No! You have troubling me all this time.” Her mother says.

            “Shin Woo! Please wait for me.” I shout and chase the car from behind but the car glides faster than before until I fall on the rough road. She throws out something covered by a pink handkerchief through the car’s window. I pick it up and there is a letter in it.           

            Dear beloved Lee Hong Ki (LHK),

            Sorry, today is our last time but we can’t meet for the last time. I hope you’ll fulfill your promise, waiting for me even for ten years from now. I’ve something to give. Here are my picture and a watch. I hope you will keep it.

            My heart beat rapidly than usually on the first day I meet you. SARANGHAE, Hong Ki.

Your lover,

Goo Shin Woo (GSW)

 

            I kneeling down in the middle of the road that covered by the snow, look up at the snowfall and I shout “UNTIL YOU RETURN.” I drop my first tear after a long time. “Why you left me at the moment I begin to know what is love? Why? Why? Why?” “This is unfair. My life is unfair."


            “Hong Ki, please eat now. You haven’t eaten for two days.” Won Bin persuades me. “No hyung. No until I meet her back. She hasn’t accepted me as her lover yet. ” I say. “But in the letter…” Won Bin says.  My phone ringing, it is a MMS. “Hong Ki, look here. Shin Woo is here.” Won Bin shows me the picture. “She has worn the necklace, that’s mean she is accepting you as her lover.” Won Bin says again to relieve my feeling. “I’ll eat now.” I say.

            After I’m finishing the food, my phone ringing again. Shin Woo messages me “Hong Ki maybe this is last message from me. My family will move to Japan tomorrow. This number is no longer active after this. Don’t reply this message because my mother will take my phone when you receive this message. Goodbye, dear.”


            Every minute, every second of my life just for you Shin Woo. Every evening I will go to my special place, thinking about my future life but here a bit different today, Won Bin burns Shin Young’s diary? Is he has a new life partner now. “I’ve fulfill our promise now Shin Young, her name is Jae Kyung.” He says and throws away the ashes of the diary into the river flow.

            “Until You Return Shin Woo. I hope we will meet again after this.”

            “Won Bin hyung, who is Jae Kyung?”


Wait for the continuous of this story. Until I Return for the new story.... Love Must Have Come.


Don't forget click on the words with BLUE in colour. It is a song titled.... You can listen on it or download it...

Give comment after you read this storyline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until You Return @ ButterflyShida