Until You Return - Strange Orientation Tasks

Until You Return

3rd Group

  1. Go to the dilapidated buildings adjacent to library and get the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle and beside each pieces you’ll get a thing in a box and it is the treasure. The total of the treasure is 10. The time given is half an hour.
  2. After you get all the puzzle pieces and the treasures, go straight away to the academic building and complete the jigsaw puzzle given to you by the pieces that both of you have collect.
  3. After finishing it, go to your class teacher and get a piece of paper that contains 5 Mathematics question and the other 5 are general knowledge questions.
  4. And the last task is one of you must go on the stage to sing a song with 4 other members of other group. You’ll be given for some time to decide what song that you’ll perform with the others.

*Better the one who will be performing on your group is boy.

*Remember all the tasks are different from other groups.

 

            “Oh! So I’m not singing alone on the stage, right.” I am sighing for the relieving. “But boy is better than girl, so you are the one who will go to complete the final task, Ok?” she says as mocking me. “Of course, I’ll go” I say to prove my manhood. “You must win in that task.” She says again. “Alright Miss GSW.” I say to reply her action last morning. “Anything for you…” I say in my heart. “What I just said? Do you hear me just now?” I feel ashamed. “You said nothing just now. Are you on the daydreaming?” asks her to me. I nod but I say “No! No! No!” “What happen to you Hong Ki?” she asks me again. “Arghh… her illness is back now.” Thinks me alone. I turn to the back and say “Is it loves at the first sight?” “I love her?” continues me.

            “Ok Hong Ki, Shin Woo you can go 30 minutes from now!” Ms. Jang says to us. We begin walk to the dilapidated building. “Hong Ki, this is the building.” She yells. “Are you sure?” I say. “I don’t believe it at first but this is the one building beside the library.” she said again to express her opinion. “It’s true but I ask to Ms. Jang right now and she said the building is not used anymore.Ok let’s go in before we out of time.”

            As we stepping in front of the door, a group of butterflies welcoming both of us and we do not expect the door open by itself. Like on the fairyland. The door opens by itself and this white smoking condition. “Wow! Such a nice place. Why they didn’t use this building anymore?” I asking to Shin Woo but I feel like I’m saying to myself. “Hong Ki, this place is so awesome. This place is haunted.” She says as well as she holds my hand tightly with her cold hands. “Please don’t leave me alone.” She says, shivering.

            “Ok. You’ll be fine soon. Shin Woo, do you see something shining there? Maybe it is one of ten of the treasures and jigsaw puzzles pieces.” I say, delight. “Maybe. Let’s go there now.” We walk toward the shining thing there. “Look here Shin Woo. This is our first.” “Hooray! We get it.” She screaming like a child just gets some sweets. “Ha ha ha!” I laugh at her. “Why are you laughing at me ha?” “No! You are so cute when you are screaming you know. Don’t angry at me or I’ll leave you alone here.” I say just for teasing her.

            We spend for about 20 minutes to finish up our first task and then as instructed we straightly leading to the academic building. “Woah! Which one will be our class? I hope this will be our class.” She shows her finger to the class that painted a yellowish green and the tables are clustered. I see an arrow show us to turn right so we just follow it until we reached in an empty class without a chair or a desk there. “Oh there is the jigsaw puzzle board. Let’s us finish it know. While we are completing the puzzle a sound heard from the main hall. “You have 5 minutes more to complete your second task. Before I forgot the winners are based on the collaborative of two of you.Actually, you’re reck by some teachers.”

“OK. Finish!” I say. “We can go now?” she asks me. “Yes now we must go to Ms. Jang and get the quiz questions from her.” I say vigorously. “But Hong Ki can you answer all the math questions alone?” she asks me. “Ok, I’ll answer the math questions but you must help me answer the general knowledge questions. Ok deals.”

 

 

 

 As we promise I do all the Math questions.

            Now, the general knowledge questions. We do it together.

A music instrument that produce sound when it is rubbing.

= Violin

A place that can make a girl appreciated.

= A garden which full of flowers.

Something that is very precious to us.

= Time

A piece of paper which fill with picture or cast of a drama.

= Poster

Things to be avoided during the winter.

= Flu

 

            “Finish it!” We yell. Ms. Jang come to us and says “Congratulation! Now, one of you both must go on the stage. Who will go?” “Of course, me. I’m a boy.” I say. This is my first time. Inhale… Exhale… Inhale again and then exhale. This way can make me feel calm when I’m nervous. This is the most difficult time for me. Have go to the front in order to save the dignity of a man although I feel very ashamed. I stepping slowly like I do not eat for a long time. “Who will be my partners on the stage? I hope they will be a brave person than me.” I nag alone.

            “HA!!! Jong Hoon, Jae Jin, Min Hwan and Seung Hyun will be my partners!!!” I get shock as I see them on the stage. I hike up the staircases one by one. “Hong Ki!!!” they say simultaneously. “You’ll sing for the first time today.” Jong Hoon teases me. “I hope I can eat fried chicken now to reduce my nervous.” Min Hwan says, fooling around. “Hahaha just do ‘CHICKEN DANCE’ Min Hwan.” Jae Jin says to Min Hwan. Seung Hyun “!!!??#” “Oh Seung Hyun! You’re here too.” I greet him.

            “You know him?” they ask me. “Oh we registered together in the morning.” I say. “Oh I’m Jong Hoon.” “I’m Jae Jin.” “And I’m Min Hwan” they introducing themselves. Suddenly, Jae Jin says to Seung Hyun “Min Hwan is the King of Chicken” “Ha ha ha” Seung Hyun laughs. They seem more closely now. It is good. Out of the blue I say “What song that will we be perform. “I know! The easiest song now is ‘THE ONE’. “Seung Hyun do you know the lyrics of the song?” “Oh I know it.”

            “Hong Ki, Jae Jin, Jong Hoon, Min Hwan and Seung Hyun, what is the title of the song that wills you all perform?” asks a man. “Oh! We will sing a song entitled ‘THE ONE’ sir. I say and give a low bow just to be polite. “Ok The One right? I’ll look for the instrumental music.The first group had begun their performance; it’s just a group before us now, we are the third. “Ok now the third group will be perform their song entitled ‘THE ONE’” says the emcee. The other students who do not take part are clapping while we walk on the stage. “Is this a mini concert?” I ask Min Hwan  “I don’t know.” He shook his head. “Just do the best guys!” Seung Hyun says. We begin to sings….


This is an attachment only. For the readers who don't want to read this please read another one paragraph of my story. :)

If you want listen or download this song (THE ONE) click Here!

THE ONE LYRICS

(LHK)

As long as I'm with you
I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You're the one

(CJH)
I've been trying to see you
For such a long long time
Maybe I'm just sad to face that I was out of line
When it comes to loving you
All the things that I would do

(OWB @ SSH)

Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong
As long as I'm with you, I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You're the one


(CMH)

How I try to reach you
Oh In every way I can
But it's hard to find a way to show
that I'm your man

(OWB @ SSH)


When it comes to loving you
All the things that I would do

(LJJ)


Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong
As long as I'm with you, I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You're the one

(LHK)


When it comes to loving you
All the things that I would do
Oh yeah


(All)

Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong
As long as I'm with you, I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You're the one


(All)


Been waiting for this day for far too long
I never could imagine it so strong
As long as I'm with you, I can't go wrong
Oh baby what you do to me?
You're the one

(LHK)
Oh baby what you do to me
You're the One


Now it's the prize-giving ceremony. Many students hope they will be the winner while I am thinking alone “How bad I sing!!!” I give out a long sigh. The emcee talks and talks as doesn’t tired. She says “Please calm down students,the list of winners is in my hand now. The winners of the orientation task are…..