sleeping arrangments

the kingkas... fighting over me?!
You never knew much about B.A.P except that they were new, jong up was a player, dont touch zelos neck, himchan was being taught how to knit, and young jae and daehyun were realy close. So when you heard kevin say he would let them stay, the first thing that entered your mind was, where were they gonna sleep? You, kevin, and dongho shared a three bedroom, 2 bath house. Each of you had your own room. But sence the 6 extra guys moved in, you were jittery. Of course you had your own room. You were the only female in the house. That made you even more creeped out. But you were ok with it. They were nice and trustfull. All except jongup, which you were keeping close watch on. In fact, you didnt even know how they got in a little querrel with SHINee kingkas in the first place. The principal said they had a bad rep at the last school, but you didnt see why. Getting off topic. Ok, so... what you didnt understand is why they couldnt get a dorm or somethin with the money himchan and yong guk were raking in. But the dorms and appartments are pricey in the area, so i could see why they didnt want to. "___?" Jongup rubbed his eyes and plopped down on the couch. He tried acting cute, but he failed misserably. "What?" You asked sitting next to him. Even though you had 3 couches, the one you had sat in had the best view of the TV. "Im tired." He layed his head on your shoulder. You pushed him onto the arm of the chair. Player boy. "Ow, stop it. Let me sleep!" He sulked. You rolled your eyes. "I would rather have zelo sleep on my shoulder than you." I turned away. Zelo was standing right there. Thank you god for 'perfect timing'. Zelo turned red in embarrasment. You knew you didnt mean it, but to get jongup off your back was well worth it. You walked to your room and layed down hoping to sleep.******** the next day you woke up and felt weight on your right shoulder. 'Aish. What is that?' You thought and opened your eyes. It was zelo. His body was half off the bed. His leg drapped over the bed and his head turned away. He was lazily sleeping at your side. You were wide eyed. You looked at him and back at you. He realy was going to sleep on your shoulder. Um, no! To avoid waking him up, you sat up gently. You pulled him onto the bed so he wouldnt fall off. Now you had no way of getting out. Trying as sneekily as possible, you wiggled yourself over him. Well, almost. "What are you doing?" He grogily asked. He scared you and you accidently fell on top of him. Your hands accidently touched his neck, which he still didnt cover. "Didnt i tell you never to touch my neck?" He grabbed your shirt collor. "Ah" you yelped. He was getting scarier and scarier. "Zelo. Please, let me go." You pleaded. He let go of your collor and you fell to the ground. He got up and stepped over you. "Ok. But if you touch my neck again, you will suffer." He glare at you, but bursted out laughing. "Im just kidding. It just tickles. You will pay though if you touch it again." He smiled and walked out the door. God, oppa has 2 personalities...