the boys (not snsd :p)

the kingkas... fighting over me?!
You all entered the building. There was the usual people talking in the halls, but there were 6 boys in the office. One with blonde-blue hair, blonde-red hair, 2 with brown hair, black hair, and the last one had plain blonde hair. All with noticable age differences. "____, please come here for a second. Dongho, you too." The principal ordered us in. I waved to kevin as i entered the office with my other brother. The boys all stared at us. Some with killer smirks, some with regular smiles, and some with no expression at all. Dongho looked at all of them. "These boys need help finding there classes. If they cause trouble, just tell me. They had a bad reputation at their old school..." the principal glared at all of them. The one with the red highlights smirked and rolled his eyes. This upsetted the man, but he ignored it because it was the guys first day. The blue haired boy, one of the brown haired boys, and the other blonde followed you while the 3 others followed dongho. "So... where are your classes?" The blue haired boy asked you. "Uh, i have history, math, PE, and art." You smiled at him. He blushed faintly. "Hey, i have those too!" His eyes glistened. The 2 others rolled their eyes in discust. "How can he be such a flirt on the first day of school? I was starting to like her..." jongup whispered to the blonde. "Like? You never even talked to her! Pabo jjong!" The blonde responded. He looked at him. Jongup looked at you and you looke back. He winked. You furrowed your eye brows. He was cute and all, but guys who try to seduce you when u first meet them are players. "She will be mine. Just wait and see, daehyun." Jongup told his friend. *dongho pov* "Here is your room." I smiled at the red highlighted boy. He held out his fist. I flinched. Im gonna get beat up again? Crap. "You arent gonna bump it?" The guy asked me. I was confused. Bump his fist with mine? What does this mean? Has the world changed? Whats going on here?! "Hello?" The guy waved his other had in front of my face. I snapped out of my trance. "Oh, yeah. Ok." I bumped fists with him. He smiled at his friends before leaving into his class. I started to walk with the 2 others. "So where r your classes?" I asked the guys. "So who is that girl you arrived with? She's cute." The brown haired boy walked with his friend. I glared at him. "My sister." I blantly said. I didnt like this guy. He seems like a player. "Young jae, thats not cool. You shouldnt ask that...but is she single?" The black haired boy questioned. I shook my head. "But i dont want you guys to talk to her." I stared at them. They both walked up to me. "And what will happen? Try us." Young jae looked mean. "I dont want to 'try' any of you. Now, lets go to your classes before we get in trouble." I walked away. dont worry. Big brother will protect you...