project

the kingkas... fighting over me?!
"Ok class. We have a new student. This is choi junhong." The teacher called his name. He bowed at the class. "Hes cute!" "Is he single?" "I would love to be his girlfriend." All the girls in the class squealed. "Hello. Im choi junhong. Please take care of me." He smiled. "We will!" One girl blurted out. He looked at her and looked away, at you. "May i sat next to her?" He pointed at you. You turned red. Not just becaue he was kind to you, but also because everyone was looking at you. You nodded, and he went and sat at the 2 person desk. "Hey." He smiled at you. You waved and smiled. You were always the girl who got bullied, and now a guy you just met is talking with you and being nice. "That tramp. She doest deserve him." A girl giggled. You turned to her and she smirked. "What? You heard me? Good." She stuck her middle finger at you. Zelo turned to the girl. "Oh, oppa." She winked. He put both of his elbows on her table. "What the crap. Jerk. You jelous?" He smiled. She turned away. "Shes just jelous we are friends." He leaned back in his chair. You slighly nodded and returned to your work. "Ok class, we have a partner project. You will be working with your desk buddies. Go over eachothers houses and do the assignment. You have 1 week." The teacher said. Zelo smiled to himself. "I guess ill come over today and do the project." He giggled. You blushed. Your oppa was really nice. Wait. What were you thinking? Just a friend. Just a friend. *dongho pov* I walked to class and was again, looked at. Nobody liked me. I was a nerd. A geek. Nobody cared. "So, why r u here again? I thought we threatened you to never come to school again." The kingkas, shinee scoffted at me. "I dont care what you say." I looked ahead. Bad idea. They were poking me and making me suffer their wrath. "Hey. We are in the same class!" A firmiliar voice called. The guy with the black hair that was trying to get with my sister totaly forgot about him. Crap. What to do?! He took a seat next to me. I was still getting poked and bullied, so the guy walked around them. "Himchan? Is that you?" The one taller kingka asked. He turned around. "Oh. You. I hate you." Himchan smiled, obviously discusted at the guy he used to know. "Oh. I thought we were friends." He smirked. "WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS CHOI MINHO!" Himchan yelled. "Oh." He said. "Then you have other friends?" He smiled again. Himchan nodded. He pointed at me. "This guy right here. Dongho." --------------------------------------- Thank you so much for my 7 subbies. I only have been writing this for 2 days! Thank you. I know i at writing stories, so bear with me... i love all of you!!! Yay!!!