the dorm pt.1

the kingkas... fighting over me?!
"Here we are!" Kevin got out the key and was humming as he put it in the lock. You all stepped inside. The guys automaticaly became nosey, going into the rooms and seeing what they could find. "Oh! Guys! Someone has a stash of ramyun and chips!" Young jae yelled for all the members to come over to donghos room. Dongho ran to tackle young jae before he could find his chips he hid aswell. "No! Stop young jae!" Dongho went into his room and shut the door. A few cries were heard before young jae stumbled out of the room. "What happened?!" Daehyun ran to his 'man's' side. "He hurt me." He dramaticaly fainted. Daehyun went into the room with dongho and opened the door shortly after. "Never mess with my baby." Daehyun gritted and sat on the couch. Dongho came out with watery eyes. "He slapped me!" Dongho cried.************* While that was going on, you and zelo went to your room to do your project. You kept eyeing zelos scarf. "Why do you always cover your neck, zelo?" You asked him. He stayed silent. "Please tell me." You took hold of the scarf. He looked at you. "Dont take it off." He commanded. You shook your head. "But your neck!" You pulled the scarf off his neck. He gasped and hung his head low. "Your birthmark... IS A BUNNY?!" You looked at the skin. You bursted out into a ball of cuteness. You have never seen anything like it. You started poking it. "Zelo! Its so cute! Oh my god!" You took his neck with your hand and touched the birthmark. The next thing you know, zelo was on top of you, holding you back. He didnt like his birthmark, so he always kept it covered up. He looked into your eyes and leaned in close to you. You gulped. "Please dont. I feel wierd when someone touches me like that." He growled. You nodded. He looked realy scary! He let go of you and sat back up. "Now. Lets finish the project." He smiled.