living with the males *Dongho pov*

the kingkas... fighting over me?!
B.A.P walked into the house they now shared with us. The 2 oldest promised to get jobs and help get rent money. As long as kevin had the cash, he was ok with anyone living here. But not donho. He glared at both, daehyun, and young jae. When ever he walked into the room he now had to share with himchan, yong guk, and jong up, he would look in his ramyun stash. He didnt want anyone touching it. Expecialy when he used his allowance to buy all of it. Well, that and knitting supplies... Yes, he did knit. Everyone in the house knew. But he never told anyone out of the house. Even his closest hyung he had in middle school never knew. Video games were only played on accasion for this guy. When he wasnt knitting, he was reading, studying, or dancing in the spare room. That room was now zelo, young jae, and daehyun's. Sience dongho couldnt dance with anyone except me around, he decided to take the needles out of his craft basket and make you a scarf. It was already october and it was cold, so he went to work on it, finishing in 6 hours. His hands were clamped from holding the knitting needles, so he yelled for you to come and pry his fingers apart. "Dongho. Be more careful. Take a break when knitting." You scolded your brother. He smiled when looking at the scarf he knitted you. "Dongho, this is amazing! Thank you!" You put the scarf around your neck and hugged him tightly. He was a pretty good brother. No he was the best brother (except for kevin). *************** Short chapter, i know. But ill upload 2 of them tonight.