Hyper crack thingy mobob

the kingkas... fighting over me?!

 

Ok, so just for starters, i am going to make a crack fluff of dongho and himchan. Ew, right? But siense i paired them up, i should do it.
--------------------
 
Himchan pov
 
"Ok, dongho, i need to ask you something-" i opened the door to the room he was in. He interupted me, though.
 
"NO RAMEN FOR YOU!" He yelled and cradled the packages in his hands. I shook my head.
 
"Thats not what i ment, dongho." I smiled. He raised his eye brow and slowly dropped the snacks on the ground. "Then what?" He asked.
 
"Ya know those kingkas? The ones in class the other day?" I asked. He slowly nodded his head. "Well, i sorta need 100 dollars for the head kingka, minho, cuz he said if i bribed him, he would back off and give the kingka spot to us and-" i got cut off again.
 
"KINGKAS?!?! We could be kingkas? Wow! That would be aweome. I could like, march around with my knitted cape and order people to do stuff for me!" He jumped up and down. "Hey you there! The yarn prince wants your pencil!" He imitated his 'kingly' manner. I sorta thought it was cute.
 
"Well, yeah. " i started to say. "But i need 100$ for them, and i have the money cuz i got paid, but i need a diversion." I stepped closer to the younger.
 
"Like what?" He asked me.
 
"So what i was thinking is, i take the money and pretend to put it in minho's backpack, then when i almost put it in, you 'trip' and fall. Then when you do that, I take back the money, help you up, tell him i put it in his bag, and then we will be all set." I smirked. I love being a bad person. Untill i feel guilty...
 
Dongho liked the plan, i guess.
 
"So then i get to be a yarn prince?" He pounced cat like in front of me. I nodded my head.
 
"YAAAAAY! Knit pearl, one, two, yarn prince has come for you!!!" He hugged me. I blushed. NO! Himchan, what are you thinking?
 
--------------
SORRY BOUT THIS! I am so hyper. Looking at fan edits of yunjae from DBSK make me hyper *drools* anyway, hope you likes! I will post some more chappies. Next chappie will be a zelo and jongup and U thingy.
 
CUZ I CANT STOP THINKIN BOUT U GURL!!! Ok, enough suju
 
<3 kangin