100 dolla?!

the kingkas... fighting over me?!

 

"Date?" I asked. Why would he want a date with ___? "Yes. I want a date with ___. Then i will step down." Minho smirked at me. No. I couldnt do that to her. I just couldnt.
 
"No. No way in hell would you have a date with ___. She deserves better than you. And i may be lower class, but i have twice as many friends as you. I dont like to boss around people like you do. I am better than you. They are better than you." I pointed to his/my friends, who were nodding their heads in agreement. "And i think that you should back down before i make you. It will make us all happy. Trust me." I smirked.
 
Wow. Were did that come from?
 
Minho smirked at me, then raised his hand. Oh crap. Dont hit me, dont hit me, dont-
 
"APPPPPPPAAAAAAA!" I screamed like a little girl. I pouted and rubbed my cheek in hurt. God. I forgot how hurtful his punches were.
 
"Fine. No date? Then i want a bribe. 100$ says that i step down. I need new workout shirts anyway. Maybe some new adidas..." He walked off. Onew, taemin, key, and jjong all looked at me with worrying eyes.
 
"Hey, losers, come on!" Minho yelled. They followed him out of the scene we created.
 
Were am i suppost to get 100$?!?!
-----------------------------
yo! Wazzup?!?! Im back again now, CUZ I HAVE BEEN AROUND! Vvvv v i double x! Ok. So i got to thinking. WHAT IF I ACTUALLY FINISH THIS STORY?!?!?! That would be good. I am very happy to say i will be continuing the story. Im sorry i havent been uploading in 4-5 FRIGGIN MONTHS!!! *bows down to krisus and shisus* so i will continue with this story sience i am more comfortable with this site. And guess what??? No more cluttered chappies!!! I got an iphone, which has everything i need to write stories like a computer. So yeah. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT! U ready? Yessir!