staying? heck no!

the kingkas... fighting over me?!
After the incident with you and zelo, you both finished the project piecefully. But u hid the scarf from him because you thought he should embrace his birthmark. It was cute. After finishing it, you both walked into the living room. "Ya see? And now you have to cross the yarn over the left needle and pull it through. And do that 10 times." Dongho smiled, teaching himchan how to knit. But he was failing miserably. "10 times? And then what?" Himchan accidently let go of the needle. "No! Now you have to put the needle back trough row 5 hole 3!" Dongho commanded. "Yeah, well i'd like to stuff somethin in your row and-" "hey guys!" You butted in, trying not to make himchan start a fight. "Hey! Im teaching himchan how to knit. Do u want a scarf zelo? You always wear the other one. Where is it?" Dongho was blabbering about zelos scarf. But you were thinking about how he got on top of you. *my heart beat so fast.* you thought. "___?" Kevin waved his hand in front of your face. You snapped out of your thought. "Hey, when are you and that 'it' going?" Dongho snarreled at daehyun when he walked into the room with young jae. Yong guk also walked in. "Ya see... funny story." Yong guk chuckled slowly telling us what happened.************ "you need a place to live?" Kevins eyes widened. He only knew them for a little while. Why would he want him to stay with dongho and you? "Please? We will help with all the chores, and protect all of you!" Jongup got on his knees and pleaded. You giggled. Realy? 6 guys protecting you sounded pretty nice, but you woul be out numbered. 8 to 1. What if they gang up on me? "Uhhh-" "Shure you can stay! We would love having you!" Kevin jumped around. The guys were jumping aswell, huddling around eachother. "We are gonna live together like a married couple!" Jongup hugged you. Yeah, shure.