getting ready for your new school

the kingkas... fighting over me?!

you heard a knock at your door,but didn't bother to answer it because you were to deep in sleep. Another knock came a minute of two later. You groaned. You didn't like to be woken up. Especially because you weren't a morning person.

"____, wake up. You don't want to be late for school." your big brother lightly shook you. You didn't budge. "nooooooo. I don't wanna." you opened one eye. He really should let you sleep more. "____, wake up before I get Dongho in here to wake you up" he smirked Walking out of your room to Dongho's. Your eyes snapped open and you shot up out of bed. "Kevin, you wouldnt dare." you glared. He placed one hand on his door knob, about ready to open it. "don't do it Kevin!" you warned him, but he already opened the door, releasing the dog from its cage.

"____!" Dongho jumped on you. You screamed because he was attacking you with hugs and kisses. Your brother really liked skinship. He acted like a real puppy. He would pout and whimper when he was sad, growl when he was angry, beg for more food, and sometimes sleep on the floor instead of on his bed or on the couch. He was the sweetest big brother (except for kevin), but he never really went out much. He was the loner/ nerd. Sorta like you.

"ack! Dongho oppa! Get off!" you yelled. He got off of you and ran back to his room to get his uniform and school stuff ready. While he did that, you did the same. The uniform skirt going a little bit above your knees. The blazer buttoned up like a cardigan, but was made out of a thick cotton. You used the school dress shirt to go underneath. Over all, the uniform looked usually plain and had only blue, black, and white as the main colors. Boring! 

you walked out of the room with your hair put in 2 pig tails, light eyeliner, pink lip gloss, and minimal foundation to cover your flaws. Thick rimmed glasses covered part of your face as well. Dongho ran and back hugged you out of nowhere. "little sister looks good today!" he smiled. You wore the same thing every day, but I knew he sugar coated things a lot. "thanks oppa." you got his arms untangled from you and looked at your own phone. Oh my god! 8:50! Your eyes widened. You didn't know it would take you this long to get ready, you ran out the door with dongho and Kevin. You all walked to school hoping that you all would make it.

 

all of you made it with 3 minutes to spare. Ho!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

/>

hey everyone! Sorry for the late update. I made the forward when I had 1 hour before I had to walk to school and then I had writers block. But I'm happy that I am going to be doing this chapter story, I don't really know how to write chapter stories, so that was why my first fan fics were one shots.

I will try to update every one-two days. But on the weekends I update 1 chapter every day. (sat, sun) I don't really have homework that much, so that's why I can update frequently.

ok guys, please subscribe, comment, do what ever you need to do.

saranghayo!

-Jae (Me_luvs_kpop)