living with the males *your pov*

the kingkas... fighting over me?!
You liked B.A.P and all, but having 9 people living in your house made you feel crampt. you all had to take showers at different times in the day because the hot water would be used up faster than it was heated. you all had to eat in different rooms because there was no space in the dinning room to sit and eat happily like a family. And then there was shinee to top it off. Once they found out where dongho and himchan lived, they came to the house every day looking to pick a fight. They questioned if they were gay, tried to beat them up, and tried to ask me out just to tick both of them off. Of course it was working, because no matter how many sweaters dongho knitted and no natter how many rapps and songs himchan would sing, they both still were uneasy. That was when himchan and dongho promised to me, no matter how many scars they would get and no matter how many things would try to get them off track, They would become kingkas. Not for them, not for me, But so they could teach shinee not to be jerks.*********** ohhhhh. Now you all know why it is called, 'kingkas... fighting over me?!' I had to admit, i dont know how in the world i will write how B.A.P will become kingkas... but i have an idea. A fight scene :)