Unexpected First Day

True Feelings

CL was woken up by noises coming from downstairs, she could smell different types of food been cook, it looked like someone was making breakfast. She sat up on the bed and placed her hands on her throbbing head.

“Oh god my head it hurts…I never drank that much. I’m gonna kill Bom unnie! Wait a second why is there a wall of pillows between me and Minzy? And why am I just in my bra and underwear? Whats going on?! Omg what happen, better yet what did I do? Omg did something happen between me and Minzy, but then again if something did happen I wouldn’t mind….no no what am I saying. I need a shower” CL got up and made her way to the bathroom, while wondering what had happen last night everything was a blur to her. After getting dress CL decided to go downstairs to get some breakfast.

“Good morning Dara unnie” CL said as she sat down at the kitchen table.

“Oh hey CL, good morning how’s your head?” laughed Dara as she continue cooking breakfast.

“Not good my head still hurts; I don’t remember what happen last night. I didn’t do anything stupid right?” CL asked with a worried face.

“That depends what you would call stupid. You did drink many beers I even lost count, but one things is for sure I’m never letting you and Bom drink together again! You two are nothing but trouble!” Dara said as she placed a plate with pancakes, toast, and eggs in front of CL.

“This looks so good unnie thanks. I’m sorry if I caused u so much trouble last night, by the way I blame all of this on Bom” CL smiled as she started eating.

“You don’t have to apologies to me, it was Minzy who took care of you and kept an eye on you last night” Dara said as she went back to the stove.

“Oh yeah I’ll say I’m sorry when she wakes up. So unnie how was your night? Was it hard taking care of a drunken Bom?” CL laughed

“Well yes and no, she was totally acting like a little kid, like when we entered our bedroom I place her on the bed but the she suddenly laid on the floor, it was hard getting her up but I have to say she looked so cute drunk. And Well we both sure had fun last night, Bom must still be tired from all that we did” Dara said turning her head to look at CL giving her smile and a wink.

“Dara unnie!! Omg please don’t, I’m eating!” CL said as she covered her ears with her hands.

“Our leader is so cute” laughed Dara

“Unnie I love you and Bom very much but please keep your life to yourselves. It’s already hard for me to see you two act all sweet, cute, and romantic” CL laughed

“Very funny, by the way it’s been a while since we talked about this, but is there someone you like?” Dara asked as she sat at the kitchen table across from CL.

“Me? Umm no, there’s no one unnie” CL answered while looking down at her plate of food.

“You can’t lie to me, it there was no one then you wouldn’t be blushing!” Dara smiled

“I’m not blushing!” CL said as she continued looking down at her plate, not wanting to see Dara.

“Come on CL you can tell me, who is this person you like?” Dara asked with curiosity.

At this same time Minzy was coming down the stairs when she suddenly stopped. She was able to hear Dara asking CL who was the person she liked. Minzy stood at the bottom of the stair frozen with a fast beating heart. She knew listening to other peoples conversation was wrong but her curiosity was telling her to stay and listen. Minzy was scared about finding out who CL liked, she knew it was going to break her heart and this was something she didn’t know if she could handle, but the end she decided to stay and find out who was this guy.

“CL come one tell me who the guy is, we used to tell each other this type of things, please” Dara begged to her blushing leader.

“Well there is someone that I like; actually I like them a lot. And well she’s… I mean he’s really cute. He’s such an amazing dancer. Also he’s smile is so captivating, every time he smiles it just brightens my day, and he’s eyes are just wow I could just stare at them all day. He’s really sweet, caring, and well there’s so many things about him that I liked” CL knew she was blushing but she couldn’t help but smile while talking about Minzy.

“Wow you must really like this person, the whole time you were talking about him you were smiling so much and your eyes had this special shine to them! Who is he? Is he someone from Hi Tech or a worker form YG?” Dara asked as she saw CL still smiling while playing with the food on her plate.

“Sorry unnie but I can’t tell you…I don’t even know if they like me back” CL said as she drank her glass of orange juice.

“Don’t like you back?! Are you kidding me I mean come on CL who wouldn’t love you? You are like everyone’s type!” Dara said as she reached across the table to grab CL’s hands.

“Thanks unnie you’re sweet but everyone has different taste, what if I'm not what they are looking for?” CL said as she looked up to see Dara.

“Well that is true and from what u just said I’m guessing you haven’t told him right?” Dara asked

“Yea I haven’t told him and don’t ask me why unnie but trust me when I say that this isn’t one of those common ‘just go and tell him how you truly feel’ situations, this is like twice as hard. I don’t want him to treat me different or even worse lose his friendship. I just don’t have the courage to tell him just yet.” CL released one of her hands from Dara’s grip to wipe the one tear that had escaped from her eye. Dara got up and moved her chair next to CL and then she wrapped her arms around CL’s shoulders to hold her in a tight embrace.

“You know I understand you perfectly, what you are feeling now is exactly how i felt before me and Bom got together, the only difference is that you’re talking about a guy. Its definitely hard but you will ever know what can happen if you don’t try. Just think about it CL, the more you wait the harder its going to get, he might feel the same way” Dara said while still holding CL in her arms.

Meanwhile Minzy was sitting at the bottom of the stairs repeating in her head everything she had just heard. Minzy heard every single word of Dara’s & CL’s conversation and every single one of those words was like a stab to her heart. She wanted to run to her room and free the tears that had form in her eyes, but she couldn’t, her body wouldn’t move. Sadness, pain, and anger were all the emotions she was feeling at this exact moment. Minzy heard everything but now she wished she didn’t, she didn’t want to feel this pain. Minzy just sat there with a broken heart and thousands of thoughts were running through her head. Why? Why him? These were some of the questions that Minzy kept asking herself. She wished it was her and not that guy, she wanted to have CL but more importantly she wanted to have CL’s love. Minzy kept telling herself that this shouldn’t surprise her because CL wasn’t lesbian. If only she felt the same way…. Minzy knew she couldn’t stay sitting in the stairs all day so with all the strength that was left in her body she stood up. All she wanted to do was lock herself in her room and cry but no, she didn’t want the other members to worry and start asking her what was wrong. This was their vacation after all and the last thing she wanted to do was ruin it for her unnies. Minzy decided to hide this pain and pretend like nothing happen, she was just gonna have to carry this aching pain in her heart until they got back home. Minzy took one last breath and headed to the kitchen.

“CL I believe I know who you are talking about and I completely understand why you say that its twice as hard... you know you can trust me. I will be here to help you when you’re ready to tell me the complete truth about who’s the person you like, I will be ready to listen” Dara whispered to CL before releasing her from their embrace. A few seconds later Minzy entered the kitchen with a smile on her face.

“Good morning unnies” Minzy smiled at her unnies then she headed towards the stove. Dara and CL looked up at Minzy and happily replied Good morning. As Dara stood up she stoop down and whispered to CL “By the way, the guy you were just talking about he’s…I mean she’s actually my favorite Ero Maknae” Dara smirked at CL and gave her one last wink before getting up and heading to the stove where Minzy was.

CL just sat there dumbfounded after what Dara whispered ot her, CL didn’t know what just happen. Why did Dara say that to her? Could Dara suspect something? CL head was filled with question but came back to her senses when she heard Minzy talking to her.

“Hi CL how are you feeling today?” Minzy asked as she sat down at the kitchen table beside CL with her breakfast.

“Hey maknae, I’m doing much better I just have a slight headache but I’m ok. Minzy I want to say sorry if I cause you any trouble last night because of my drinking. I also want to say thank you, Dara unnie told me that u kept an eye on me since i was drunk“ CL smiled at Minzy

“Unnie I never seen you get that drunk before and you’re welcome, I like taking caring of you!” Minzy smiled as she started eating her breakfast.

“Well guys I’m going to take Bom’s breakfast to our room. She should be awake by now and knowing her she must be starving, then we can decided what to do today for our first day of vacation!” Dara smiled brightly as she put a plate of fruit and plate of pancakes with a glass of orange juice on a serving plate.

“Ok unnie but be careful Bom might want to eat something else!” CL gave Dara a mischievous smiled and winked at her causing Dara cheeks to turn super red. CL’s comment also caused Minzy to choke on the pancake she was just eating.

“CL!! Omg you…you…you bad leader! Stop saying erted things around our Minzy! You two just finish eating your breakfast!” Dara exclaimed as she headed to her to room as fast as she could while carrying the serving plate.

“Did you saw Dara’s unnies face, omg it was priceless! Sorry if I made you choke Minzy” CL laughed as she drank her juice.

“It’s ok unnie it just caught be off guard but I have to admit it was super funny, but I think you might get in trouble with Bom unnie you know she doesn’t like it when we mess with her Vitamin!” Minzy laughed

“Oh yea I forgot oh well, so what do you wanna do today? Got any plans?” asked CL

“Umm… I don’t know maybe we can watch movies, have a cook out, and then go swimming in the beach!” Minzy smiled

“I like your plan, I’m so glad to have the beach right outside the house; today is going to be fun!” CL exclaimed. CL and Minzy continued eating their breakfast when suddenly they heard Dara yelling, “OMG Bom!!”

“What was that?” asked a surprise Minzy.

“I dont know, maybe Bom isn’t feeling well and she threw up you know cause of all the alcohol she drank. This isn’t the first time it has happen to Bom” CL said as she saw Minzy nodding her head and just went back to eating. When all of a sudden they heard Dara again.

“Bom harder!!” Dara moaned.

When CL suddenly figured out what was going on she rapidly got up from her sit and grabbed Minzy’s hand making her stand up.

“Come on Minzy lets go for a walk at the beach” CL said as she started pulling Minzy’s hand to make her walk.

“But unnie I haven’t finish my food. Let me finish then we can go ok” Minzy said as she tired to release her hand from CL’s grip.

“Bom don’t stop! !” Dara yelled once again.

“No, Minzy there’s no time! Le’ts go now! Believe me you do not want to be in the house right now!” CL said as she released Minzy’s hand and started pushing Minzy from her back towards the porch door. It looked like they were gonna have to wait to start their first day of vacation.


Hello! Sorry for taking long to update i really dont have alot of free time this days, but i will continue writing, thanks for reading and leaving your comments it makes me super happy! See you next time guys!