Missed You

True Feelings

       It was around 10 pm and Minzy was lying in her bed with her back against the headboard. She was reading a book well she was trying to but her thoughts kept drifting back to the moment when she and CL kissed. The kiss really didn’t last very long it was just a few seconds; CL was the one who broke it off. After realizing what had happen both girls immediately stepped away from each other while blushing furiously and avoided eye contact. The only thing that kept coming out from their lips was “I’m sorry, it was an accident, I don’t know what happen, I didn’t mean too, and please forgive me” After taking a few deep breaths both girls were able to calm down and agree that it was an accident and that the kiss shouldn’t make things between them awkward. After that CL and Minzy entered the house to find Bom and Dara cooking and setting up the table. Just like they agreed there was no awkwardness between them, like always everyone was laughing and joking around as they ate. After finishing eating everyone headed to their shared bedrooms to pack their things since they were leaving early in the morning.  

       After finishing packing CL decided to take a shower leaving behind Minzy alone to read her book but no matter how hard Minzy tried she just couldn’t focus.  And of course the reason was because just a few hours ago she finally got her first kiss and even though it was very brief, for her it was yet very magical. Minzy was touching her lips while she smiled like a good ball, she was so overjoyed that she just wanted to jump on the bed and start screaming “I love you CL!” Trying to control her excitement and emotions was becoming a harder task with each passing day and Minzy now really doubted whether she will be able to hide her feelings any longer.  While Minzy continue to daydream CL was enjoying her stress relieve shower. CL closed her eyes as the water washed away her stress and relaxed her muscles. As she closed her eyes a smile appeared on her lips as she remembered today’s earlier events. She placed her hand over her heart as she felt her heartbeat quicken, she couldn’t believe that a brief touching of lips was causing her body to react and feel hot but then again they weren’t just any lips, they were Minzy’s lips.  During the kiss she had to admit that she was happy but scared too but thankfully nothing bad happen, Minzy wasn’t mad or anything like that. As she got of the shower she felt a little bit sadden knowing that to Minzy it really didn’t mean anything but what CL didn’t know was that behind the bathroom door there was this Maknae who was crazy in love with her leader and who was smiling like a goofball while rolling around in the bed. Both felt the same but it was unknown to each other for how long nobody knew.

        When Minzy heard the bathroom door opening she quickly scrambled into a sitting position and grabbed her book that had been long forgotten, she took some deep breaths and hid her face behind her book trying to make it seem like she was so immersed in her reading. CL took a sit on the edge of the bed and smiled to herself when she saw that Minzy as too focus on her book. Minzy lowered her book when she felt CL sitting down and saw that CL was smiling warmly at her.

“So how’s the book?” CL asked while she dried her hair with her towel.

“Book? What book?" Minzy asked with a confuse expression

“The book in your lap, silly!” CL laughed at Minzy’s forgetfulness

“Oh yeah… it’s good I just started reading it, my sister got me this book" Minzy was cursing at herself mentally but managed to smile while she looked at the book.

“What is it about?” CL asked she reached over to grab the book from Minzy’s hands.

“Umm.. it’s about a.. um.. I don’t know” Minzy whispered the last few words as she felt embarrassed so she lowered her head in order to hide her blushing cheeks.

“Did you actually read this book? Maknae you’re so cute” CL giggled while she stood up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

“Well I was trying to but I kept drifting off, I guess I’m just rally tired” Minzy didn’t like lying to her unnie but of course she couldn’t tell CL that she was actually thinking about their kiss.

“Ah so that’s why, well I say we should get some sleep” CL said as she walked over to the bed and lay down.

“Yea we should…. Goodnight unnie” Minzy smiled at CL before turning on her side with her back facing CL. Sleep didn’t come easy to them since their minds were occupied by other things.

         Today was the members last day of their 2 week vacation. When they arrived to their apartment building Minzy headed to her dorm to pack new cloths because she was going to spend 6 whole days with her family while Bom and Dara spend their week spending time together by going on dates. CL on the other hand tried to keep herself busy, she really missed Minzy and after not seen her for almost a week well it was driving her crazy. She spent most of the time hanging out at YG building or at Teddy’s studio. Bom, Dara, and CL were hanging out in Bom’s apartment just talking about what they did on their last days of vacation. While they talked CL couldn’t help fidget, earlier Minzy had sent them a message informing them that she will be home around 5pm and CL couldn’t wait to see her. CL thought she was doing a good job by hiding her excitement and nervousness but apparently she wasn’t, while Bom and Dara kept talking she would space out and start thinking about Minzy. CL was brought back from her daydreaming when Bom touched her shoulder, she was a bit startled and looked at Bom with a confuse face expression.

“Hey CL are you ok?” Bom asked CL while still keeping her hand on her shoulder.

“Huh..yeah I’m okay, why you ask?” CL asked slightly confuse

“Is because we’ve been calling you but you seem to be somewhere else” Bom as she took a sit back on the couch that was opposite from CL.

“Oh I’m sorry unnies I guess I kind of spaced out but don’t worry I’m fine” CL smiled shyly as she felt embarrassed that she got caught, a light shade of pink was appearing on her cheeks.

“So who were you daydreaming about?” Dara asked with a small smirk.

“What?! I… I wasn’t thinking about anyone!” CL replied with a nervous tone. 

“Are you sure you weren’t thinking about your hubby Minzy?” Dara giggled as she saw CL’s surprise and shocked face.

“Ah so you were thinking about Minzy! You must really miss your hubby soooo much!!” Bom laughed as she saw CL’s cheeks turn from a light shade of pink to a reddish color!

“What?! No I wasn’t…I ..I wasn’t thinking about her! No way!” CL tried to answered calmly but ended up stammering, raising her voice and blushing! She could actually feel her face starting to burn.

“Oh so that means you don’t miss our Maknae? Wow and here I though you loved her” Dara winked at CL but burst out laughing when CL threw her a couch cushion. 

“Minzy is going to be sad when I tell her that you didn’t miss her, I'm pretty sure that her heart is going to break.” Bom teased CL as she made sad faces. CL couldn’t believe that her unnies were teasing her like this, she was sure that her face by now was red as a tomato. CL ended up burying her face into one of the couch cushions and released a scream of frustration but this only made Bom and Dara laughed and high five each other for their good work done.

        After a few more moments of teasing, cushion throwing and laughing all 3 girls settled back down to talking. At about 5:10pm the girls heard a beeping sound from the door indicating them that someone had entered. When the door closed they could hear Minzy taking off her shoes. Once Minzy entered the living room they rapidly stood up with big smiles on their faces, they had truly missed their cute maknae. Minzy stood on her spot as she saw her unnies smiling faces but her eyes rapidly focus on one person and that person was CL the person who had occupied her thoughts each single day. She couldn’t stop the huge grin that appeared on her face she was happy but yet nervous as she saw CL, she had missed her so much even though they did txt and called each other but it wasn’t the same as seen her in person. During the time they were separated Minzy could only think about CL and this made it hard for her to sleep and with each passing day things were not getting any easier. Dara smiled brightly when she saw her two maknaes staring at each other, ever since Minzy left Dara saw CL sad, lonely and even her eyes seemed dull and gray but when CL saw Minzy right away CL’s eyes lit up like they were on fire. As Dara stared at Minzy she could see this sparkling twinkle in her eyes which made her wonder/confuse, she wasn’t sure if this was all in her head but she felt that Minzy could have a thing for CL but then again she wasn’t sure. Dara turn to face Bom to see if she was seen what she was seen but of course Bom was oblivious to what was going on she was to focus on her phone. Dara rolled her eyes at her gf, no wonder Bom didn’t see the signs that she was getting from CL or Minzy. Dara nudge Bom’s shoulder which caused her gf to look at her with a questioning look, Dara just shook her head and pointed her finger to Minzy. Bom then gave Dara an apologetic smile and mouthed an I’m sorry.

“Minzy! I missed you!” Bom smiled at her maknae as she opened her arms indicating Minzy that she wanted a hug but to everyone’s surprise Minzy dropped her book bag on the floor and broke into a run towards CL. Thanks to Minzy’s strength she was able to lift CL off the ground and twirl her around while giving her a bone crushing hug. CL was caught off guard but that didn’t stop her from releasing a surprise shriek especially since Minzy grabbed by her waist. Bom and Dara were surprise but they were amused as they watch their maknaes laughing and smiling nonstop as they hugged and twirled.

“Alright, alright, I get it you missed CL but come on I want a hug to!” Bom whined when Minzy finally put CL back on the floor.

“Don’t worry unnie of course I was going to give you a hug, I missed you a lot!” Minzy giggled as she moved towards Bom to engulf her in a bone crushing her which caused Bom to shout and hit her on the arm.

“And I missed you too Dara unnie! Has Bom been treating u well while I’ve been gone?” Minzy asked after releasing Dara from a hug and placing a kiss on her cheek which made her unnie blush lightly, she then turn to lift an eye brow towards Bom who only playfully glared at her with her arms crossed across her chest.

“Yes Bom has been wonderful all this days; she has given me her undivided attention! And I missed you so much Maknae, you know its not the same without you here but I just know that CL missed you way more” Dara side hugged Bom who was blushing at Dara’s statement and then turn to look at CL who was looking at the floor trying not to look at Minzy’s huge grin.

“Is that true CL, did you really miss me a lot? “Minzy said with a cute voice as she went back to stand next to CL and playfully poked her stomach.

“I did… I … missed you a lot” CL said as she looked directly as Minzy eyes only to cause her heartbeat to quicken.

“See Bom unnie that’s why I had to hug CL first and beside she is my wife, and I missed her a lot too!” Minzy smiled and winked at CL while placing her arm around CL’s shoulder pulling her closer to her.

Just when they were about to sit down they heard someone knocking at the door. CL, Bom, and Dara looked at each other with confused faces wondering who it could be while Minzy with a huge smile excitedly ran to open the door. While the unnies waited for Minzy to comeback with whoever the other person was, they could hear a bunch of talking and laughing which made them even more curious.  When Minzy finally came back to the living room they saw her grabbing the hand of this girl who had a small smile on her face and who also looked quite shy and nervous.

“Unnies I would like to present to you my childhood best friend Zoey!” Minzy smiled brightly as she gave Zoey’s hand a light squeeze to encourage the shy girl to talk.

“H..hello its very nice to meet you all, I’m a big fan 2NE1” Zoey bowed at them and smiled shyly, before the other members could say Hello or something Minzy happily spoke up again.

“Just yesterday I found out that she was here in Korea, we haven’t seen each other for almost 5 years. I’m so so so happy to see her!” Minzy exclaimed clearly showing her excitement and happiness as she pulled Zoey into a hug using her free right hand while still holding her other hand.  After been released Zoey finally spoke with a calmer tone.

“We’ve been friends since we were really small in fact our parents knew each other even before we were born. After finishing Elementary School my parents decided to move to America so I could study over there, and over time me and Minzy eventually lost contact with each other. While I continue with my studies I didn’t know what Minzy was doing or how she was until a friend of my showed me a music video of this group called 2NE1 and well there was Minzy. I was surprise and so happy for her but a bit sad knowing that I wasn’t there for her while she went through the hardships of been a trainee. I really wanted to get in contact with her so I tried finding a way by myself and while been in school it really didn’t leave me time so it didn’t work which led me to ask my parents for their help. We’ve been here in Korea for almost a month now just visiting family and idk how but my mom got in contact with Minzy’s mom and that’s how we were finally able to talk on the phone and yea here we are” Zoey smiled at Minzy but blushed when Minzy made eye contact with her. Bom, CL, and Dara had been listening to Zoey but CL’s eyes sight kept drifting to Minzy's and Zoey's joined hands, which made CL slightly jealous.

“Yup and I still can’t believe it anyway I think we should get going Zoey” Minzy said as she looked at Zoey who only nodded her head.

“Wait… where are you going?” Bom asked as she checked her phone to see what time it was.

“Oh Zoey and I decided to hangout today because the next couple of days I’m going to be busy with work and idk when I will be free.” Minzy answered

“So you are not going to have dinner with us?” CL asked with a normal voice but inside she was actually sad and disappointed.

“No… I’m sorry unnie but hey tomorrow I’ll take you guys out to eat ok” Minzy smiled at her unnies who did looked kind of sad and Minzy understood why that might be but she really did want to hang out with Zoey.

“All right Maknae go and have fun but don’t come home to late remember we have work tomorrow early in the morning” Dara said with her motherly tone which made Minzy smile.

“Don’t worry mom I’ll be home early” Minzy just laughed when Dara glared at her. After Zoey bow and said goodbye they headed to the door while CL sadly and angrily watched as they left still holding hands. CL knew that she shouldn’t feel like this but after not seen Minzy for 6 days she couldn’t wait to spend time with her but now she could only watch as Minzy left once again but this time with a girl while holding hands. CL could feel the sadness course through her body making her feel like she could cry at any moment but before she could inform her unnies that she was going to head to her dorm she felt someone grab her hand.

“Come on CL let’s make dinner” Dara said as she smiled warmly at CL. CL was about to protest but Dara gave her a look that said I won’t take no as an answer. As Dara pulled her into the kitchen she felt Bom put her arm around her shoulder while smiley cutely at her which did get her to smile, at the end the sadness was gone thanks to her two unnies. 


Hello once again guys, i'm sorry i made u wait so long but my life is quite busy right now, i really dont have time to write but like i said before no matter what i'm going to finish this story. Just to let you know for the next chapter i plan on writting about how Minzy and CL are going to capture each others hearts lol so if you have any ideas let me know by leaving a comment ok! Well I Hope you liked this chapter! See you next time! ^^