I Love My Leader

True Feelings

Minzy POV

I like going to the gym it helps me release my stress but also to sort out my thoughts. As I arrived to our apartment building, I can’t help but to think about a certain person. When I got to the floor of Dara’s and CL’s apartment, I stood there wondering what CL was doing. I wanted to see her and hug her but no I shook my head trying to make this thoughts go away.

After taking a shower I went to lay down on my bed while listening to my ipod. As much as I tried I couldn’t stop thinking about CL. I bet you’re wondering why I keep thinking about her so much, well that’s what you do when you love someone right?! Yes I love CL more than a friend.

Since I was a trainee at a young age I never got to go on dates or hangout with people my own age or boys. I didn’t have a chance to experience a normal teen life. Overtime I spend a lot of time with my unnies, but every time CL was around it just felt right been close to her. During time I realize that every time she would be near me my heart would start beating faster. I would get nervous or blush when she hugged me or put her arm around me.

I didn’t know what all this meant until one day it all became clear thanks to Bom and Dara. Of course I didn’t tell them but since they are together, yes guys Dara is Bommie’s girlfriend! It didn’t bother me when they told me I was actually very happy for them they just match so well! Every time I had a conversation with Bom or Dara it always ended up about them talking about how the other one would make them feel or how they felt when they were around each other. Sometimes it was too much to listen they can be so sweet! Eww Lol

After listening to them many times I knew that was exactly how I felt about CL. I wish I could tell her, imagine if she was my girlfriend oh god I’m blushing and smiling like an idiot just thinking about it!! haha. But of course there’s no way CL would like me she’s not lesbian.

Should I still tell her?

Would she treat me different after knowing the truth?

Should I make a plan to make her fall for me?

This would be so much easier if she felt the same way I do…