2 Weeks Vacation

True Feelings

The girls stood in front of YG’s Office. They were all nervous, who wouldn’t it was after all Papa YG. They took in a deep breath as CL knocked at the door, right after they heard YG’s voice telling them to enter. The girls entered and took a sit in front of his desk.

“Hi girls how was practice today?” asked YG with his hands folded in front of him.

“It went very well, we got all the moves right.” said CL

“I’m very glad to here that, I have heard from Teddy and your manager that you girls have been working very hard. I’m very happy with how the album is coming together. So I’ve decided to reward you girls.” said Papa YG with a very calm face.

“Wow really, what’s our reward?” asked Bom

“Well after seen your practice videos and listening to your album recordings, I’ve decided that you girls need some time off. So girls start thinking about what you want to do for 2 whole weeks.” Papa YG laugh as he saw the shock faces in front of him. He was very proud of the girls, they have always worked very hard at anything they did. He loved them as if they were his own daughters. He just sat there with a smile on his face as he waited for the girls to snap out from the shock phase they were still in.

Shock was written all over the girls faces. This was something they didn’t expect anytime soon. Papa YG sat nervously at his desk looking at his clock and the girls back and forth. After what felt like hours the girls looked at each other with huge smiles on their faces. Papa YG sat there with a curious and confuse face as he watched the girls stand up from their sits and huddle in a circle. He could see them smiling as they whispered something to each other, the next thing he knew he was been surrounded by all four girls as they wrapped their arms around him. There in the middle of the room stood the girls hugging their boss tightly with big smiles as they repeatedly thanked him. After a while the girls finally released YG and took a few steps back so they could be facing him.

“Papa YG we are so happy right now and all we can say is thank you so much. We promise to continue working hard.” Said CL

“You girls earned this for your hard work and dedication. I’m very happy and proud of each one of you. It’s getting late you girls should head home and rest tomorrow is your first day off.” Papa YG said as he took a sit at his desk.

The girls said thank you one more time before leaving his office. As they waited for the elevator they just remained silent the whole time, but once inside they couldn’t hold it anymore, the girls started jumping up and down.

“Omg I can’t believe this!” exclaimed a very happy Dara as she gave each member a big hug.

“Omg 2 weeks off this is awesome, Papa YG is the best!” yelled Bom while pumping her fist up in the air.

“I don’t even know what I want to do during our vacation. Today is the best, I’m just so happy right now!” exclaimed Minzy as she threw herself towards CL. Minzy wrapped her arms around CL’s neck holding her tightly. This caught CL totally off guard but it certainly didn’t stop her from wrapping her arms around Minzy’s waist pulling her closer. Both girls couldn’t hide their huge smiles as they both enjoyed each others warm embrace. When they got off the elevator they saw their manager waiting for them with two umbrellas.

“Hi girls would you like me to drive you home or are you all going to go in Dara’s car?” asked their manager.

"I would take girls” smiled Dara.

“All right just be careful ok, if you girls need anything give me a call.” said their manager as he waved goodbye to them.

“Omg it’s raining a lot, oh well lets just go girls cuz I’m dying from hunger. Come on babe you and me will share one umbrella.” smiled Bom as got hold of Dara’s hand.

Minzy and CL again stood there watching their unnies talking and smiling non-stop at each other while they walked outside. While CL was staring at her unnies she didn’t notice that Minzy was looking at her. Minzy was looking at CL and thinking if one day she will get the chance to hold CL’s hand like couple do. What she didn’t know was that CL was thinking the same thing.

“Sometimes they act too sweet right CL?” asked Minzy as she saw Bom giving Dara multiple kisses on her cheek.

“Haha I totally agree with you, sometimes I can’t stand watching them” laughed CL.

“You know I bet you will act like that too if you had a boyfriend” teased Minzy.

“What! Me?! Now way I would not act like those two over there! Anyways I don’t want a boyfriend.” blushed CL

“Haha whatever you say, we should get going I don’t want Bom to start screaming at us specially when she hasn’t eaten” laughed Minzy.

“You are so right, let’s go!” said CL as she open the umbrella and wrapped her arm around Minzy’s shoulder.

Minzy decided to take advantage of this moment by wrapping her right arm around CL’s waist. Both girls looked at each other smiling. At this time the girls started walking outside holding each other tightly and close, but Minzy decided to place her head on CL’s shoulder. She smiled when she saw that this cause CL to blush. Minzy definitely thought this day was amazing and she couldn’t wait to spend 2 weeks with her 3 favorite people, especially with CL.