Jealous Maknae

True Feelings

CL was alone in her apartment sitting at the kitchen table drawing, while listening to her IPOD. She had all her drawings scattered around the table. CL was so concentrated in her drawing that she didn’t notice her phone vibrating. She had 5 missed messages and 4 missed calls from Minzy. A few minutes later she turned off her IPOD and stood up to get a water bottle from the refrigerator. After drinking her water bottle CL went to the couch to lay down. She was staring to fall asleep when she heard someone knocking. When she open the door there stood a sad and worried Minzy.

“Minzy what’s wrong? Are you ok?” asked CL with a worried tone.

“CL unnie are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?” asked Minzy with a sad tone.

“What! Of course not Minzy, I’m not mad at you. What makes you say that?” asked CL while holding Minzy’s hands.

“It’s because i sent you messages and called you many times but you didn’t answer me. I wanted to know if you would like to go to the park with me and get some ice cream” Minzy said as she looked down at the floor.

“Really? But I haven’t heard my phone ringing at all. Come in Minzy, I’ll get you some water” CL said as she moved aside to let Minzy enter.

Minzy was sitting at the kitchen table looking at CL’s drawings, while CL was in the kitchen getting her some water.

“Here you go Minzy” smiled CL as she gave Minzy the glass of water.

“Thanks” smiled Minzy

“Now let me check my phone. Omg I’m sorry Minzy but my phone was on vibrate no wonder i didn't hear it ring, and well I guess i was too concentrated in my drawing that I didn’t feel it vibrating. I’m sorry again Minzy” said CL looking down at her phone.

“It’s ok CL. Anyways you still didn’t answer my question” smiled Minzy

“Your question? Umm.. What was your question again?" asked CL with a confuse face.

“If you would like to go to the park with me and get some ice cream” laughed Minzy

“I would love to go with you! I like ice cream!” CL said while clapping her hands together like a little kid.

“Haha unnie you’re so cute!” laughed Minzy

“No I’m not, you are! You are the cutes and iest Maknae ever!” CL said smiling as she saw Minzy's cheeks turning red.

“Omg unnie stop!” Minzy said blushing

“Haha you like it when i say this kind of things to you right?” teased CL as she poked Minzy’s cheeks.

“CL stop!” exclaimed Minzy as she slapped CL hands away in order to cover her face.

“Omg you look even cuter when you’re blushing! Ok I’ll stop, now come on lets go to the park” laughed CL as she stood up from the chair.

“Now you have to buy me 2 ice creams! But first lets go to my apartment I left my phone there and I have to changed my clothes” said Minzy

CL was sitting at the couch in Minzy’s apartment while she waited for Minzy to finish getting change. She was looking at a magazine when she heard knocking at the door.

“Minzy someone’s at the door, is someone coming to visit you? asked CL as she stood up from the couch.

“No unnie! Can you check who it is, I’m almost done changing!” yelled Minzy from her bedroom.

“All right” said CL. When she open the door there stood a guy holding 3 movies in his hand.

“Hello is Minzy home?” asked Seungri smiling

“Umm.. Yeah she’s here, come in I’ll get her” said CL closing the door.

When Minzy stepped out form her bedroom she saw CL and Seungri sitting next to each other at the kitchen table laughing and talking non-stop. She didn’t know what Seungri was telling CL but what ever he was saying it sure made CL blush. Minzy didn’t like what she was seen. She could feel her anger rising when she saw Seungri leaning over closer to CL whispering something in her ear. Minzy stood there outside of her bedroom door looking at them as her hands curled up into fists by her side. She was so furious, and then she saw Seungri grabbing CL’s hands. All she wanted to do at that moment was punch Seungri in the face, it didn’t matter to her if he was her best guy friend, she didn’t want him near CL at all. Minzy calmed herself down before going to up to them.

“Hi Seungri” Minzy said smiling

“Minzy! So glad to see you again” said Seungri as he stood up to give Minzy a hug.

“So what were you guys talking about” asked Minzy as she sat across from Seungri.

“I was just telling CL some jokes and telling her about our friednship. Minzy why didn’t you introduce me to CL before? CL is definitely prettier in person” said Seungri while looking at CL.

CL was looking at her hands blushing, she could feel Seungri and Minzy staring at her but she didn’t want to look at them. Minzy was getting angry again, she was gripping the sides of her chair tightly. She couldn’t take it anymore she had to do something.

“CL do you have a boyfriend or dating anyone? I’m sure many guys would do anything to got out with you, I mean who wouldn’t you’re so cool, pretty, and Ouch!!” exclaimed Seungri as he turned his head to look at Minzy, after been kicked in the leg by her.

Minzy just looked at him with a (I Don’t know what your talking about) face. She was trying very hard not to laugh, Minzy decided she would keep kicking Seungri every time he would try to flirt with CL, by doing this she would be able to release her anger and also make Seungri shut up.

“Are you ok?” asked CL with a confuse face.

“Yea I’m fine. So CL you didn’t answer my question” smiled Seungri

“Oh yeah.. no I’m not dating anyone and I don’t have a boyfriend” said CL

“Really? That’s hard to believe. Minzy has told me really great things about you” smiled Seungri as he looked over at Minzy.

“Really? You talk about me Minzy” CL asked smiling while looking at Minzy, who was blushing. But before Minzy could say anything Seungri spoke instead.

“Oh yeah! She’s always talking about you. She talks about how awesome you are, and about you been a great cook, leader, and such a caring person. CL I agree with her, you are trully amazing and I would like to get to know you better, so would you like to go on a Damn It!!” exclaimed Seungri as he lowered his hand under the table to rub his leg.

“Seungri you’re acting weird, anyways I don’t want to be rude but me and CL have to go somewhere and we’re in a hurry, so I think you should leave” said Minzy looking at him.

“Yea sorry Seungri but me and Minzy have to go somewhere” CL said smiling

“Umm.. Ok I guess I should leave, well it was nice talking to you guys and Minzy thanks for letting me borrow your movies. CL instead of giving you a goodbye hug can I give you a kisss Ouch god damn it!!” exclaimed Seungri one again. At that moment CL’s phone started ringing.

“Excuse me but I have to answer this call, it was nice meeting you Seungri” CL said as she stood up to got o Minzy’s room to answer the call.

“Come on Seungri I’ll walk you to the door” said Minzy as stood up.

“Hey what was that all about? Why did you kept kicking me!? asked Seungri as he stood at the door grabbing Minzy by her arm.

“It’s because CL is not interested in you. You wouldn’t stop flirting with her! You needed to shut up!” said Minzy as she released her arm form Seungri’s grip.

“Hey she said she didn’t have a boyfriend so I can flirt with her! You sound like your jealous, omg wait Minzy do you like CL and by that I mean do you love CL more than a friend? asked Seungri

“Yes” Minzy said looking down at the floor.

“Omg Minzy! Why didn’t you tell me before, you and me have been friends since we were little kids. You’re my best friend but to me you’re like my little sister, I would never take away some one you’re in love with. Hey CL is all yours go get her” smiled Seungri as he hugged Minzy.

“Thanks Seungri I havent told anyone that I like girls, you’re the first one. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you” said Minzy hugging Seungri.

“Hey it’s ok just txt me later or call me ok, take care” Seungri said as he waved goodbye to Minzy. “

"Bye!” said Minzy as she closed the door.

“Minzy!” said CL as she ran towards Minzy hugging her tightly.

“Hey what’s up?” asked Minzy holding CL by her waist.

“Papa YG called me and he is giving us another surprise but I wont tell you I want to wait for Dara and Bom so I’ll tell you guys tonight” CL smiled as she let go of Minzy.

“Ok fine, but me and you still have to go the park and get ice cream so let’s go” smiled Minzy as she grabbed CL’s hand.

“Yea let’s go and oh yeah your friend Seungri is weird!” laughed CL

“Haha yes he is I don’t know what was wrong with him” laughed Minzy


Hi guys sorry i took long to update i've been busy but hopefully i can update sooner. Hope you're enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to comment let me know what you think! :D