A Fun Day Turns Into A Crazy Night

True Feelings

“Do you have any idea what could be the surprise CL told us about?” asked Bom while Dara open the door to her apartment.

“I really don’t know. She wouldn't tell me anything, she just said to wait for her at our apartment” Dara said as she sat on the couch turning the TV on.

“I can’t wait! I’m really enjoying this days off especially because I get to sleep more, visit my family, go shopping, and get to go out to eat!” exclaimed Bom as she made her way to the couch after getting some watermelon from the refrigerator.

“Hey, you forgot about me” Dara said with a sad tone.

“What do you mean?” asked Bom as she sat down next to Dara on the couch.

“I thought you were going to say that the best thing about this vacation was been able to spend more time together” said Dara as she looked down at her lap.

“Aww Babe, that’s the number 1 reason why I’m happy about this 2 weeks off. I love spending time with you!” Bom smiled as she grabbed Dara’s face with both her hands giving her a passionate kiss.

2 hours have passed and yet the maknae’s haven’t arrived. Bom and Dara eventually got tired and felled asleep on the couch. Dara was laying on her back while Bom was on her side hugging Dara by the waist. They were so fast asleep that they didn't hear the door of the apartment opening and 2 maknae’s lauging. CL and Minzy arrived carrying 2 big teddy bears and 2 bags of toys each. They were so distracted laughing and talking that they didn't notice their two unnies.

“Today was so awesome!” Minzy smiled as she hugged her bear.

“It was omg I cant remember the last time I had that much fun. Next time lets take Bom and Dara unnie!” smiled CL as she put their bags down.

“Yea! Oh thanks for winning this bear for me at the carnival!” smiled Minzy as she hugged her bear tightly.

“You’re welcome Minzy and thanks for winning this bear for me even if it did took you almost an hour” laughed CL

“Unnie you’re such a big meanie” Minzy said sticking her tongue out at CL.

“That may be true but you still love me” CL said as she winked at Minzy causing her to blush.

“Anyway what are you going to name your teddy bear?” CL asked

“Umm..How about I name it Ciel since you did get it for me” Minzy said shyly

“Really! Now you can cuddle that bear instead of me but I think I’m more cuddly than your bear!” CL laughed

“Actually yea your are way more cuddly, they’re so soft” Minzy whispered to herself.

“What? Did you said something?” CL asked as she tried to control her laughter.

“What?! No.. I mean.. I said come on lets go watch TV” Minzy nervously said as she tried not blush.

“Ok..Well look what we have here it’s the sweet couple. Hey Minzy are you thinking what I’m thinking?” CL asked Minzy with a devilish smile on her face.

“I think I am, I say we take a picture of them and post it on our Me2Day” Minzy smiled while looking at her unnies.

“Exactly! Picture time” CL smiled as she took out her phone and started taking pictures.

“I have an idea since Bom is hugging Dara’s waist I say we change their positions” Minzy smiled

“Great idea lets make Dara hug Bom’s waist too” CL said as she got closer to the couch and grabbed Dara’s arm wrapping it around Bom’s waist.

“That’s perfect! Now let’s take their picture” Minzy said while taking out her phone.

“Post it in your Me2Day! They are going to kill us when they find out but still this is fun” laughed CL as she watched Minzy upload the pics to her Me2day.

“And post! There I did it..Our unnies sure look cute together” Minzy smiled while looking at her sleeping unnies.

“They sure are but come on let’s wake them up I still have tot tell you guys the surprise” CL said excitedly

“On The count of 3 we wake them up allright” Minzy said while CL nodded her head.

“1,2,3! Unnies Wake Up!!” both Minzy and CL screamed. Their scream sure did wake up the unnies, it almost cause them to have a heart attack.

“Omg you two what the hell! That’s no way to wake some one up!” Bom said while she placed her hands over her chest feeling her fast beating heart.

“Yea, you guys really scared me! Oh god don’t do that again!” Dara said as she tried to calm down.

“Sorry unnie, but it was fun” Minzy smiled

“Yea, and since you two are now awake I guess I can tell you the surprise..You guys want to know whats the surprise?” CL smiled looking at the 3 members excited faces.

“Omg CL just tell us already!” Dara said

“Ok so the surprise is that Papa YG rented a beach house for us!” CL exclaimed happy

“Omg Yes! This is awesome!” Bom exclaimed as all 4 member started jumping up and down.

“Everyone we should get our stuff ready..Let’s go right now!” Dara said

“I agree with Dara unnie it should take us about an hour to get there. Papa YG told me that our manager should take us and then leave, so it will only be us 4!” CL smiled

“Allright I’ll call him while you guys get your stuff ready” Bom said as the members went off to gather their things.

*****

“Thanks for dropping us off, we’ll call you when we want you to come for us” CL told her manager.

“You’re welcome girls have fun I’ll see you in a few days” their manager said as he got in the car and drove off.

“Wow!” was all the 4 member could say as they stood speechless looking at the house. After a few minutes of just standing there admiring the house Bom and Dara were the first ones to run towards the house leaving their luggage behind.

“Hey unnies come back over here and get your things!” CL yelled at them but Bom and Dara were to far and almost to the house.

“Omg great looks like we’re gonna have to carry their stuff. Really they are the oldest but yet they act so childish” Minzy laughed as she grabbed her bag and Dara’s from the floor.

“It’s true even BlackJacks think we are the unnies and they are the Maknaes. Now come on let’s go before Bom unnies finishes all the food in the house” CL laughed as she grabbed her bag and Bom’s.

When the maknae’s entered the house they were once again amazed, the house was just really beautiful. After taking a good look they walked over to the couch where their 2 unnies were and put the luggage down.

“Isn't this house so cool! Me and Dara looked around the house and we found only two rooms with king size beds. Which means we have to choose a partner. I already chose my partner and room” Bom said as she wrapped her arm around Dara’s shoulder.

“Yea, me and Bom will sleep in one room together” Dara said smiling at Bom.

“They are going to do more than just sleep in their room” CL laughed as Bom and Dara’s started to blush.

“I bet they are! Looks like me and you will share one room together” Minzy said looking at CL nodding her head and smiling back at her.

“Anyways there’s some beers in the refrigerator I say lets drink them!” Bom said as she went to get the beers.

“Umm..I don’t know unnie” CL said as she sat down on the couch.

“Come on CL it’s just gonna be some beers we wont get drunk, anyways its our vacation let’s just have fun and relax” Bom said as she came back to the couch with 3 beers and a can of soda for Minzy.

After more than a few beers the only sober one’s were Minzy and Dara. Dara only drank 2 beers because she had a feeling that CL and Bom would get drunk. She also didn't want to get too drunk because she knew Minzy wasn't going to be able to handle 3 drunk unnies. Right now Bom and CL were having a dance battle and made Dara and Minzy watch them. The only thing that was coming out of this so called Dance battle was embarrassment. Bom and CL were steeping on each others feet,yelling, and falling on the floor, it was just a big mess. Dara and Minzy were covering their faces with the couch’s pillows, they just couldn't watch them dance they felt so embarrass. When Dara took off the pillow from her face she immediately panic.

“Omg Bom! Get down from the table right now!” Exclaimed Dara as she ran towards the kitchen table to get her gf down.

“Omg CL what are you doing stop spinning you’re going to get sick and throw up!” Minzy said as she went towards CL.

“Allight that’s it! Minzy I think we should take Bom and CL to sleep now” Dara said while she made Bom sit down on the couch.

“Yes this two are way too drunk and out of control, but I think we should hide the last 4 remaining bottles of beer we don’t want them to drink anymore” Minzy said as she place CL next to Bom. While Dara and Minzy were grabbing the last 4 beers Bom and CL started jumping up and down on the couch. Dara and Minzy rushed to get them down.

“Oh god you 2 are such trouble makers, come on let’s go to sleep!” Dara said as she wrapped one of Bom’s arm around her shoulder so she could help her walk.

While they were going up the stairs CL suddenly told Bom “Unnie u stole my wifey Dara we even have a child together”

“No I didn't she’s my girl, you guys weren't even legally married and I love Tam Tam I will be his stepmother! You need to find yourself a new wife!” Bom said as she grabbed Dara for support.

“Fine I will! Minzy would you like to be my wife?” CL said smiling at Minzy.

“What? Me?? Umm.. Yea sure unnie” Minzy answered calmly but inside she was bursting with happiness.

“Yay Minzy is my wife!” CL said as she gave Minzy a kiss on her cheek.

“Allright this is our room yours is over there at the other end of the hallway. Take care of CL Minzy and make sure she goes to sleep. Goodnight guys” Dara said as she and Bom went inside their room.

“Wow our room is so pretty I love it. Come on CL lets go to sleep” Minzy said as she made CL sit down on the bed.

“Minzy I cant sleep in this clothes. Where are my pajamas at?” CL asked as she tried to stand up to look for them.

“No you stay here I will go down stairs and get them for you, please just stay here and wait for me” Minzy said as she rushed downstairs.

While Minzy was downstairs CL decided to take off her clothes. She was having a hard time taking off her shirt she was after all drunk but she did it. As CL was ing her pants and pulling them down Minzy entered the room. Minzy stood there frozen with her jaw open she didn't know what to do, she could only stare. Her heart started beating faster, she was feeling hot and nervous all she wanted to do was grab CL and touch her body. CL didn't stop when she saw the maknae she actually was happy and started taking of her pants slowly.

“Like what you see! Just joking!” CL laughed

“Umm.. Unnie what are you doing?” Minzy asked as she continued looking at CL.

“I was feeling hot and my clothes smelled liked beer” CL said as she walked over to where Minzy was.

“Well here unnie I bought you your pajamas” Minzy nervously said as she stretched her arm out to give CL her clothes.

As CL was walking towards Minzy she lost her balance and felled down. Minzy rushed to her side to help. When Minzy helped CL stand up she realized that she was grabbing CL’s bare waist and CL had her arms wrapped around Minzy’s neck, causing their bodys to touch. Minzy felt her cheeks burning, she couldn't believe she had CL so close and almost .

“Minzy you have grown so much, I remember when you were just a little girl, after all this years you still are pretty and cute” CL smiled as she looked at Minzy’s eyes.

“Omg unnie you are so drunk come on its time to sleep” Minzy said but as she moved closer to the bed CL lost her balance again causing them to fall on top of the bed.

Minzy was laying on her back with CL on top of her. Both of them didn't move, their hearts were beating faster, their bodys were burning, they could both feel the urge to touch each other. CL and Minzy were looking at each other eyes but then CL started moving her face closer to Minzy’s. Minzy's eyes went wide open she couldn't believe that her lips were so close to touching CL’s. At this moment she really didn't care if CL was drunk which meant she didn't know what she was doing, Minzy just wanted to kiss her. Minzy close her eyes as she waited for CL to close the small gap between their lips but it never happen. CL had fallen asleep on Minzy’s shoulder.

“Omg unnie Why! Why did you felled asleep! What the hell no! Please get up I want to kiss you!” Minzy said as she shook CL’s shoulder.

“Great now this really , first off all I didn't get my kiss and 2nd off all you’re just wearing your bra and underwear! It’s going to be a torture sleeping with you, I think I’m gonna have to get some extra pillows to put as a wall between us. I don’t think I can handle it if your body touches me. CL I hate you right now!” Minzy pouted as she stomped her feet on the floor like a little kid as she talked to a sleeping drunk CL.

“Might as well get some sleep..I bet CL’s isn't going to remember any of this, which I think is a good idea i don't want us to be awkward. I just hope CL doesn't cross over the wall of pillows I put between us” Minzy said as she covered CL,herself, and the wall of pillows with the blanket.


Here you guys go a new long chapter!! I'm sorry for taking along time to update i just have been really busy.. But since it's ThanksGiving i decided to post it today! Please remember to subscribe and leave ur comments. I love reading them! Happy ThanksGiving everyone! Eat alot hahaha