Fight For Love

True Feelings

Today was the last day the girls were going to be at the beach house. They had decided they would only stay for a week. The previous days had been very fun. The days had been filled with laugher, relaxation, and pure fun. They had gone on a little exploration around the house and had found two working jet skis in the garage which they immediately took out for a run. This past days will not only stay in their memories but they were also captured in pictures and videos. They promised each other that they would spend their next vacation together again. Everything was good even between Minzy and CL. Right now they girls were outside enjoying the beach.

CL was sitting on her beach towel as she looked over at Bom and Dara who were talking and giggling making sand castles near the water. She smiled to herself, seen her unnies so happy and in love just made her feel good and happy.  She wished that someday she too could be happy and in love. Her gaze then drifted over to the beautiful blue waters where she spotted Minzy practicing her swimming. In the short amount of time they were here she and her unnies were able to help their Maknae learn how to swim. Minzy learned really fast and every day she would head out to practice. CL watched as Minzy came out of the water and headed to where Bom and Dara were. She watched as Minzy’s shorts cling to her wet body, her eyes scan Minzy’s body from top to bottom. Minzy was wearing a purple bikini top which made it harder for CL to look away.  Minzy had grown up into a beautiful young lady with some very nice curves.  The mere sight of Minzy was making the spot between CL’s legs start to tingle; CL crossed her legs in order to feel better. She hadn’t realized that she was still staring at Minzy until Minzy looked at her and smiled. CL smiled back and took a sip from her cold lemonade hoping it will help her cool down. The sun was staring to set; the blue sky was staring to change into reddish and orange colors. When CL looked away from the sunset she saw that the members were coming her way. Bom took a sit next to her with Dara sitting between her legs while Minzy sat on her other side.

“Wow look at the beautiful sunset it sure has a romantic feel to It.” smiled Dara as she stared at the sunset.

“Been able to witness this amazing scene is just incredible. I’m glad were here together having fun and making more memories. I love you guys!” Bom smiled brightly as she wrapped her arms around Dara’s shoulders and planting a kiss on the back of her head. After a few minutes of talking and taking more pictures Bom and Dara stood up and decided to head inside leaving the two Maknae’s alone.

“I have a feeling that Bom and Dara are going to fall asleep on the couch. Lately they’ve been taking naps every day. I think their age is catching up to them, I have never seen them run so much and be so active especially Bom. Poor unnies they sure must be tired” laughed CL while looking at Minzy.

“True but they also could be tired form all their night activities it must take a lot of energy!” smirked Minzy but then started laughing when she saw CL’s surprised reaction.

“Omg Maknae what have those erted unnies done to your innocent mind! I have to protect it!” CL joked around by putting both of her hands on Minzy’s head pretending to shield her mind. CL couldn’t stay serious because Minzy starting laughing.  While they continue laughing a gust of wind passed through them causing them both to shiver. Minzy started rubbing her arms to keep herself warm.

“It’s getting a little chilly you wanna go inside?” asked CL as she wrapped a blanket around her shoulders.

“No its okay, I wanna still stay here for a little longer” smiled Minzy

“Ok but here at least keep warm” CL said as she open her arms and motioning Minzy to get closer so they could share the blanket. CL and Minzy were now sitting very close; each one of them was holding a side of the blanket. Both of their arms and thighs were touching which made both of them feel like an electric charge went through their body. After getting a little more comfortable they both turn to look at each other, a smile appearing on both of their faces. As this happen 2 pair of eyes were watching them.

“Our Maknae’s are really cute” Bom smiled as she watched them through the living room window.

“You know I wish they would be a couple, they’re like a perfect fit” smiled Dara as she gave Bom a back hug.
 
“Believe me that would be awesome if it happen but you know they don’t like girls, they’re always talking about guys. If they were lesbians or bi they would tell us” replied Bom as placed her hands over Dara’s which were holding her waist.

“Well yea but look at us we always talked about guys just so we could hide what we really felt. What if that’s what they’re doing?” Dara asked as she kept looking out the window.

“Ok let’s say you’re right but what if they like someone else and it’s not each other. I would love if they were a couple that way we will be even closer but so far I haven’t seen any signs that lead me to believe that they are lesbians.” Bom answered.

“True babe but you never know what can happen in the future” Dara smirked as she remembered her conversation with CL. She smiled remembering when she told CL that the person she liked was her favorite EroMaknae, CL cheeks rapidly turned red. Unlike Bom she had seen the sighs from CL she only hoped that Minzy felt the same but that she did not know.

“It doesn’t hurt for us to wish and hope but I really don’t see it, I think they’re straight” Bom said.

“If it was true then they would be the cutest couple ever!” exclaimed Dara she placed a kiss on Bom’s neck.

“Now wait a minute, are you sure about that?” Bom asked while turning around in Dara’s arms in order to look at her.  “So what you’re saying is that they would make cuter couple then you and me?” Bom smirked while raising one of her eyebrows. 

“Well…maybe… they’re like the cute younger version of us!” laughed Dara as she poked Bom’s cheeks.

“Hey! We’re not that old and no we are way cuter!” Bom smiled as she started tickling Dara causing her to move back falling on the couch with her on top. Laughter soon took over the living room.

“Since the maknae’s are still outside how about we have some fun?” asked Bom as she started leaving a trial of kisses along Dara’s neck.

“Some... fun? You mean right now and here?” asked Dara she wrapped her hands around Bom’s neck pulling her closer.

“Yup” Bom simply answered looking at Dara.

“But… What if they come in?” Dara asked while looking at Bom.

“I don’t think they will come in anytime soon and by the time they do come in I’m pretty sure we’ll be done. So yes or no?” Bom smirked before kissing Dara’s lips.

“Umm… ok” Dara answered with a nervous smile.

“All right! Time to have some fun! You get the pink control while I get the blue one! Time to play some Mario!” exclaimed Bom as she stood up to put the game in the wii system while leaving behind a confuse Dara.

“So when you said fun you were talking about playing a video game?” Dara asked confused and slightly blushing.

“Yea, what else do you think I was talking about?” Bom asked as she took sit back on the couch. When Bom turned to look at Dara she noticed that her cheeks were turning red. “Oh, now I know what you were thinking about! How about this if you beat me in a game we can have some y time later on” Bom smirked as she leaned in to kiss Dara on her forehead.  While Bom and Dara were been kids playing some videos games, Minzy and CL were about to have an interesting conversation.

“Umm… unnie can I ask you something? It’s kind of personal?” asked Minzy as she looked down at the sand.

“Yea go on what’s your question?” asked CL as she looked at Minzy.

“Umm…well… have you…done it? You know had …?” Minzy at this point was blushing furiously. CL immediately turned her head away as she too blushed by this unexpected question.

“No… I haven’t had … I’m a… ” CL stammered as she looked at down at her feet while her cheeks grew even redder.

“Well that’s good… I mean oh it’s cool” Minzy scolded herself for letting the first thing she said slip out. She had to admit she was happy to know that CL hadn’t gone all the way with someone.

“Well the last boyfriend I had was before I entered YG and I was still young. With our dating ban we can’t date so it’s harder to meet people. And to be honest…I’m waiting for the right person” CL shyly smiled as she took a glance at Minzy before returning to look at the sand.

“Just like me… I’m also waiting, I haven’t even had my first kiss” Minzy said while looking at CL.

“Minzy is there…someone you like? CL asked nervously as her heart started beating faster.

“I…yes, there is someone” Minzy shyly said while looking at the ocean. With just one word CL felt her heart shatter to pieces, she fought hard to stop the tears that were ready to roll down her cheeks.

‘But nothing is going to happen between us, they love someone else. I just recently found out…before I found out I actually thought I had a very slim chance but that turn to no chance at all.” Minzy said sadly, she too could feel her eyes swell up with tears. There were a few minutes of silence with both girls lost in their own little world until CL spoke up.

“Is it a crush or do you really…love…them?” CL was having a hard time speaking as she left like her voice would crack at any moment but she needed to know.

“It started out as crush but overtime I just fell in love and… I’m still falling. I… I… love them with all my heart.” Minzy didn’t know where the confidence came from but she was able to say this to CL with a smile on her face. CL didn’t know how much more she could take; Minzy’s words were just cutting her deeper and deeper. The way Minzy smiled after telling her all this just made her feel empty. She did everything she could to hide the pain, so she just gave Minzy the most sincere smile she could muster. After staying silent for a while CL spoke up again.

“Go get them Minzy” CL said as she looked up at the night sky.

“What?!” Minzy was shocked and confuse.

“Don’t give up; if you really love this person, then go after them. Maybe they do like someone else but people tend to change their mind” Even though CL was heartbroken she could tell that Minzy really loved this person. All she wants is Minzy to be happy even if it means she will suffer. It took every will power that CL had to give Minzy this advice and it was hard but for Minzy it meant a lot.  Minzy was trying hard to control the big smile that wanted to take control over face. CL had just given her hope, she was telling her to fight, to fight for her. After taking a moment to think real hard Minzy made up her mind.

“Yea, your right unnie… I will fight. Maybe things could change and if they don’t… well at least I will know that I gave it my all! CL you just made me really happy, you gave me hope which I thought was gone. Minzy smiled brightly as she gave CL a tight hug. Minzy was so happy but not her unnie, CL was feeling like the loneliest person ever. They remained quiet for a while just looking up at the night sky which was filled with shining stars. Minzy was filled with joy until she remembered the conversation between CL and Dara. CL said that she wanted to confess how she felt to the person she liked but was afraid; she also remembered how happy and excited CL sounded when she talked about that person which caused Minzy’s happiness to fade away. Minzy thought to herself that if CL told her to fight and not give up then shouldn’t CL do the same? CL deserved to be happy even if it wasn’t along her side. If she was really going to give it her all then that meant that CL had to fight for the other person too, Minzy knew it was only fair. So using most of her strength Minzy was going to tell the person she loves to fight for someone else.

“What about you, unnie? You have to fight too” Minzy said as she turned to look at CL.

“Huh? What do you mean?” CL asked as she looked at Minzy with a confuse expression.

“I know it was wrong of me…but I heard you telling Dara unnie about a guy that you liked a lot, someone you actually….loved” Minzy said while still looking straight at CL. CL was shock to find out that Minzy had actually heard her conversation with Dara but was also relived to know that Minzy didn’t know that she was actually talking about her. CL remained quite trying to figure out what to say.

“No… now I’m positive that this guy’s heart belongs to someone else. Why fight when I know that I have no chance at all, his heart has made up its mind.” CL said with a sad tone, a tear managing to slide down her cheek.

“But unnie…you should at least try, like you said people tend to change their minds” Minzy said she grabbed one of CL’s hand giving it a squeeze to get her attention. CL turned to look at Minzy but only gave her a small sad smile.

“Yea but I really don’t think I’m their type, I’m different and some people will see us strange, not everyone will like us together. I prefer for us to just stay as friends, if I confess I might lose their friendship and that’s the last thing I want.” CL's tome was still sad and it only caused Minzy’s heart to ache more.

“No CL, don’t let them go that easily. Don’t make the battle easy for the other person. I’m sure that if you let them get to know you better then they will fall in love with you. You have a charm that no one can resist!” Minzy gave CL her best smile.

“Thanks Minzy but I don’t think I’m that special, compare to the other person I’m probably…nothing. They deserve someone who will make them happy and well maybe that person is not me.” CL replied sadly as a few tears manage to escape from her eyes. Hearing CL talk about herself like this only made Minzy angry and sad. Minzy was still holding on to CL’s hand and using her other free hand Minzy reached over to place it on CL’s cheek making her turn to look at her. The sight of CL crying just broke Minzy’s heart even more, she felt like crying also.

“You’re wrong…I may not know who this other person is but you beat them in every aspect. You are amazing, beautiful, smart, funny, caring, super talented, and so much more. No one can compare to you” Minzy was having a hard time hiding her feelings, she just wanted to kiss CL to let her know how special she is but no she had to be strong.  “You know this guy must be the blindest and dumbest person ever I mean how can he not see that he has the most amazing and prettiest potential gf in the whole wide world as a friend. He would be such a fool if he was to let  you go. Guys and girls would love to date you or at least have a gf like you… even I would date you. If I was a guys I would fight for you nonstop, so if this is the person you believe will make you happy then fight for you happiness unnie.” Minzy smiled as she saw CL giving her a small smile. The whole time Minzy was CL’s cheek with her thumb. When she saw more tears escaping CL’s eyes she wiped them away with her hand. At this moment CL let go of the blanket she was holding and wrapped her arms around Minzy’s neck pulling her into hug. They stayed hugging each other for a while until CL broke the embrace.

“Thank you for those kind words Minzy, I really don’t know what I would do without you! I will think about ok?” CL was able to smile brightly at Minzy.

“How about this, when we get back home we will begin our mission, we both will fight for the person we want, ok? smiled Minzy as her brain was already trying to come up with ideas on how to capture CL’s heart.

“Umm..Deal!” laughed CL as she extended her hand forward to Minzy who gladly took it, it was now official their mission was about to begin.

“It’s pretty late we should head inside, we need to check on our unnies, who knows what they could be up to” giggled CL as she stood up picking up her beach towel.

“Yea let’s go but I’ll race to the house!” exclaimed Minzy as she also stood up and grabbed the blanket they were sharing.

“Not fair maknae you’re faster than me, I’m sure that I will loose” laughed CL

“Oh come on! You can do it! CL Fighting! “Minzy laughed when CL playfully glared at her and slapped her arm.

“Ok but no cheating, on the count of 3! 1…2... and” CL quickly pushed Minzy making her loose her balance before saying 3. CL quickly ran forward laughing along the way.

“Hey! You little cheater!” exclaimed Minzy as she sprinted forward trying to catch up to CL. Both of them were laughing nonstop. Minzy was able to catch up to CL easily and with both hands she grabbed CL by the waist making her slow down. CL squealed when she felt Minzy grab her, she tried releasing herself from Minzy’s grip but was unsuccessful. Still laughing Minzy pulled CL towards her body making her stop moving. CL tried to escape but couldn’t since Minzy was strong and she was laughing too hard. After controling her laughter CL realized that Minzy had loosen her grip around her waist, so taking the chance CL turned around in Minzy’s arms to look at her. When CL turned she didn’t expect to see Minzy’s face so close to hers. Their faces were so close that they could feel each other’s warm breath against their skin.  Everything around them just seem to slow down, nothing else mattered it was just about them two standing this close to each other in the middle of the beach. Heartbeats suddenly started beating twice as fast as their glances drifted from their eyes to their lips. They both could feel desire flowing through every inch of their body’s. They didn’t know which one of them was the one who leaned in to close the very small gap between their lips but the next thing they knew soft lips were brushing up against each other, a kiss they shared. 


Well here you go guys another Chapter!! This chapter i was able to write faster so hopefully it keeps going lol I really enjoyed writting this chapter so i hope you guys like it too and as u have notinced i left you a cliffhanger lol I know this story is about CL and Minzy and i do tend to write about Bom and Dara moments which is beacuse i feel like they give the story a funny/comical side to it so i hope it doesnt bother you if sometimes i write about them. So please leave you comments guys!!! Love you all!! <3 Go Chaemin!!