I Love My Maknae

True Feelings

CL POV

Here I am again sitting alone in my room looking at YouTube videos. Haha I bet you guys are shock to hear that I know how to use YouTube, well thanks to the members I learned even though it did took me days or was it weeks. At one point Bom got really impatient with me that she grabbed me by the neck and started straggling and shaking me telling me why I was so slow with computers lol. Maybe I should take computer lessons.

Anyways I have been watching for almost 3 hours videos of Minzy, yes you heard me. But not only videos of her but also fanmade videos of me and her or like our fans like to call us the Chaemin Couple! Reading some of the comments I realize that fans think that we are awkward or don’t get along since we are not always caught on camera together but it’s not the truth.

If fans knew the truth they would understand why I keep myself or try to keep away from Minzy. It’s not cuz I don’t like her or feel unconformable around her, its that I feel butterflies in my stomach and get nervous when she’s near me. Yes I hide this feelings but its hard. Every time she smiles I forget about all my problems, I cant help but smile back even in my worst days.

Truth is I love her. It all begin with a crush ever since I met her as a trainee. Since that day I couldn’t keep my eyes away from her. She was cute and pretty and her smile was so beautiful. I was young but as time passed Minzy kept growing up and my feelings for her also grew. If you guys ever had a crush or love somebody you know exactly what I feel.

I love watching her dance, the way she moves is so y and just WOW! You guys know what i'm talking about right?! I can’t help but blush every time she hugs me, I wish she never lets go. I love when she acts like a little girl trying to get her unnies attention. All this years I have kept this a secret but they are many times when I just want to go straight up to her and tell her how I feel. But I’m scared what if by telling her this it ruins our friendship I don’t want that to happen. And Minzy likes boys she talks about guys she doesn’t like girls especially me.

What if she knew, how would she react?

What if I try to make her fall for me?

Would I have the courage one day to confess?

So many questions in my head. If only she felt the same way as I do…