More time together

True Feelings

“Finally we’re home, I’m so full I guess I shouldn’t have eaten that much. I just wanna lay down, come on Minzy lets go to our apartment.” said Bom

“Hey what about me! I wanna go to your apartment too,” pouted Dara

“Omg Dara unnie you always go to their apartment, you even take showers over there too!” laughed CL

“Wait..What?! Omg is that true Dara unnie?” asked Minzy with a confused and shocked face.

“Haha I guess you take a shower at their apartment when Minzy is not there that way its only you and Bom unnie, no wonder Minzy doesn’t know what I’m talking about” laughed CL as she saw Dara covering her face with her hands.

Even though Minzy was still shocked about what she just heard she couldn’t help but laughed also. While CL & Minzy kept laughing Bom was sitting on the stairs covering her now super red face with her hands, Dara was leaning against the wall covering her face with her sweater.

“All right you two stop laughing! You two would also shower together if you two were a couple” said Bom

Bom’s statement immediately made Minzy and CL stop laughing. Now it was CL and Minzy turn to blush. Bom started to laugh as she approached Dara to hug her.

“Haha you guys look cute blushing.” laughed Dara

“Not funny Dara unnie, anyways I have an idea how about if we all watch a movie together!” smiled Minzy

“Yea I wanna watch a movie too” said Bom

“Me three” smiled Dara

“It looks like everyone agrees, how about we watch the movie here at Dara’s and my apartment?” asked CL

“All right!” Bom, Dara, & Minzy said together

“Ok, Bom you and Minzy go change into your pajamas then comeback, me and Dara will have everything ready by then” smiled CL

“Yes sir! Come on Minzy let’s go” laughed Bom

CL just laughed and then started to look for her keys in her purse. As Minzy and Bom started to climb the stairs, Dara sneakily made her way to the stairs so she could follow them but was caught by CL.

“Oh no you don’t! you’re not going anywhere! I don’t care with if you have some of your clothes at Bom’s apartment. You are changing at our apartment and helping me get everything ready, now lets go” CL said grabbing Dara’s hand and pulling her into their apartment.

Both Dara and CL were sitting on the couch watching Tv when they heard knocking at their door. Dara stood up to open the door while CL got up to make the popcorn.

“Hey guys sorry we took long, but look we got cookies, candy, and chips” smiled Minzy

“It’s ok Minzy you and Bom go sit down, me and CL would get the drinks and snacks” smiled Dara as she grabbed the bag from Minzy.

“Wow there’s a lot of blankets and pillows on the floor” said Bom

“Of course so we can be more warm and cozy” said CL

Bom was sitting on the couch while Minzy sat on floor with a long pillow on her back leaning against the couch. Minzy grabbed the pile of movies and started to look for a movie she would like to see.

“The drinks and snacks are here, so what movie are we going to see?” asked CL

“I don’t know Minzy you pick one” said Bom

“Ok! CL come sit with me “ smiled Minzy as she patted the empty space next to her.

“Sure!” exclaimed a very happy CL

“Minzy are you sure you want to see this horror movie? I don’t want you to have nightmares at night” said Bom as she stood up to put the movie in the DVD player.

“Don’t worry unnie I’ll be ok. I feel less scare when I’m watching scary movies with my friends, anyways if I get scare CL unnie is right next to me to comfort me right CL? Minzy smiled grabbing CL’s hand.

“Of course Minzy, I will protect you” CL said patting Minzy’s head.

After the movie ended Bom and Dara were laying on the couch on their sides, Dara had her back pressed against Bom’s chest while Bom had her arm around Dara’s waist. Minzy and CL were still sitting on the floor leaning against the couch, but now they were sitting next to each other with their arms touching. During the movie Minzy decided to intertwined her right arm with CL’s. A few second later CL decided to intertwined their fingers together. They remained like that during the whole movie.

“Omg that movie was so scary! CL unnie the movie is over” Minzy said looking at CL. CL had her face buried in Minzy’s arm.

“It is? Finally! I’m never watching that movie again” said CL as she stretched her arms.

“Haha CL I thought you were going to comfort Minzy during the movie but instead Minzy was comforting you” laughed Dara.

“I know, but the movie was scary! I think we should go to sleep” said CL

“Yea I’m sleepy, come on Minzy its time to sleep” said Bom as she stood up from the couch.

“Can I go and sleep with you?” Dara shyly asked Bom

“Of course you can babe” smiled Bom grabbing Dara’s hand. 

“Umm.. Unnies you guys are just going to sleep right? You guys are not going to do other stuff right?” Minzy asked blushing

“Omg Minzy! Of course we are just going to sleep. We won't do anything else” Bom answered. Both Bom and Dara were looking at the floor blushing.

“Ok if you say so… CL unnie can I stay here and sleep in Dara’s room? asked Minzy

“Umm.. Yea sure you can sleepover” smiled CL. CL's heart was beating really fast, she couldn’t believe Minzy will be sleeping in the room across from her even though she wished Minzy will sleep with her.

“Ok well, we’ll see so guys tomorrow goodnight” said Dara as she gaved Minzy and CL a hug.

“Wait I have to get my stitch bear!” said Minzy as she ran to up the stairs to her apartment.

CL was laying on her bed looking at the ceiling, she couldn't sleep no matter what, all she kept thinking about was Minzy. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard knocking at her door. CL stood up and open the door, there stood Minzy with her big stitch bear.

“CL I cant sleep, I keep having nightmares because of the movie can I… sleep with you” Minzy asked shyly

“Yea come on in” CL said grabbing Minzy's hand.

“Thank you unnie you’re the best” Minzy said giving CL a kiss on her cheek before getting in bed.

“Goodnight CL” Minzy said as she turn on her side with her back facing CL.

“Goodnight Minzy” said CL as she her side also with her back facing Minzy’s.

* * *

CL woke up when she heard her phone vibrating. She stat up on her bed and read the text message form Dara, saying that she and Bom would cook breakfast and they will call them when its ready. CL stood up to take a shower but before that she went to the other side of the bed and sat on the floor looking at Minzy. CL slowly moved her hand towards Minzy’s face moving aside Minzy’s hair that was covering her face. Many things were running across her mind, she wanted to give Minzy a kiss on her cheek just like Minzy did to her but decided not too, she didn’t want to wake her up. She stood up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

When CL came out of the bathroom she was wearing a blue shirt with black pants. She smiled and tried to hold her laughter when she saw Minzy still asleep moving her arms trying to find her stitch bear but her bear was on the floor. A few seconds later Minzy stopped moving but didn’t wake up. CL decided to lay down next to her for a little while. CL was laying on her side with her hand supporting her head as she looked at Minzy, when all of a sudden Minzy started to move again and grabbed CL by the waist. This surprised CL so much that it made her lay on her back. Minzy was now laying half of her body on top of CL. Minzy had her left side of her face on top of CL’s and her arm was wrapped around CL’s waist holding her tightly. CL just layed there with her eyes wide open not knowing what to do. She could feel her body getting hot and her heart beating faster specially when she heard Minzy talking.

“Mr. Stitch Bear I love you so much” said Minzy still asleep

“Mr. Stitch Bear you are so soft and cuddly” smiled Minzy as she nuzzled her face into CL’s .

“And you smell so good also” said Minzy while sniffing CL. 

CL couldn’t take it anymore, she knew she would explode if Minzy kept doing this. Her body felt so hot and her heart felt like it was going to pop out of her chest. CL knew she had to wake up Minzy if she didn’t she would take Minzy right there and then.

“Umm…Minzy it’s me CL please wake up” CL said shaking Minzy’s shoulder.

“5 more minutes unnie me and Stitch bear are cuddling” said Minzy nuzzling her face again in CL’s .

“You’re not cuddling Mr. Stitch bear you are cuddling me!” exclaimed CL

It took a few second for Minzy to realize what was happening. She immediately let go of CL and stat up, She looked at CL who was still laying down with a super red face. She didn’t know what to say all she could do was cover her burning blushing face.

“CL I’m sorry I didn't know what I was doing” Minzy said still blushing looking down at her hands.

“It’s ok Minzy really, anyways good morning!” smiled CL trying to make the atmosphere less awkward.

“Haha good morning CL” laughed Minzy

“Bom unnie and Dara unnie are making breakfast at your apartment we should go meet them, come on lets go” CL said standing up from the bed.

“But I’m still tired!” complained Minzy

“Haha you cute lazy girl, oh yea remember when i said i will carry you?” asked CL as she saw Minzy nodding her head.

“Well come on hop on my back” smiled CL as she stood next on the bed with her back facing Minzy.

“Are you sure unnie?” asked Minzy

“Yea I’ll carry you to the elevator, now come on I’m hungry” laughed CL

“Ok lets go CL unnie!” laughed Minzy as she wrapped her arms and legs around CL.


I'm glad you guys like the story and thank you for subscribing and commenting!! Reading your comments makes me wanna keep writting this story :D