Will Jessica Be Remembered?

Everytime we talk, I'll fall a little harder.

The next morning, as usual,
all the girls were gathered in the great hall for breakfast with the princesses.
Surprisingly, after missing the meals together for days,
Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny actually stepped into the great hall together which earned attention from the rest that were already in there.

"Look, who's here?" mocked Sekyung sacarstically.
"Isnt it the JeTi and their baby Sunny~?"

"Gosh, its that annoying voice again Tiff" said Jessica irritated.

"Precisely"
"Her voice, really irritates the of out me" whispered Tiffany as she face-palmed herself with a sigh.

"JeTi, just ignore her, will you?" whispered Sunny as she went over to the empty seat and sat down.

"You dont understand Sunny"
"She look like a donkey"
"But her face looked like a joke"

"Not forgetting her voice sounds like some squeaky mechanism without oil"
"Irritating yet annoying" added Tiffany with a smirk as she sat down beside Jessica and nudged her with a wink.

"What does that supposed to mean?!" growled Sekyung angrily.

"Well, what does that supposed to mean?"
"I thought you've got a brief idea already?"

"You need us to specifically spell it out for you?" chuckled Tiffany as she took a small bite of the baugette that was on the table.
"No wonder you're a donkey"
"You dont have the brains"

"Exactly Tiff!"
"If she didnt have the face that looks like a joke, i'll call her a bimbo though"
"With the looks but without the brain" giggled Jessica as she threw Tiffany a cherry tomato.

"YOU!" shouted Sekyung angrily as she went over and pulled Jessica's hair strongly.

Eventually, pulling Jessica out from her seat.

"YAH!"
"What the hell are you doing to my friend?!" scolded Tiffany as she pour the bowl of mushroom soup over Sekyung's head.

Immediately, Sekyung released her grasp and started charging towards Tiffany but was being blocked by Jessica.
A blown from Sekyung's fists hit Jessica's stomach.
Jessica winced, holding onto her stomach but slowly stood up after crouching down.

"Jessi?"
"You alright?"

Jessica nodded with a smile.

"You, donkey"
"Get this straight in your brain"
"I took your blow not because i aint capable of pushing you away"
"Its because im taking it for my friend"
"I wont allow anyone to hurt my best friend"
"So get this clear and straight in whatever you used to think"
"From what i see, the shark ate your brains" smirked Jessica before leaving the great hall coolly, leaving the three princesses stunned.

The whole incident left them awed.
The way Jessica handles things, was great.
Its like, Jessica's always cool-headed when it comes to things like that.
Before Tiffany followed Jessica behind, she threw something to Sekyung.

"Here donkey, something for you"
"Think you probably need it" chuckled Tiffany as she threw something pinky to Sekyung.

Sekyung caught it nicely and opened up her palms, revealig a brain-like keychain.
Fiddling it around, the brain-like keychain could actually be opened up for a small storage and it seems like it was empty.
Watching that, it brought the crowd into laughters, the princesses not an exception too.

"Yuri~" whined Sekyung disgustingly.
"They are bullying me again~"

Taeyeon and Yoona winked at Yuri,
signalling her a 'goodluck' as Yuri stood up with a little sigh and walked over to Sekyung.

"Come on, stop whining" smiled Yuri awkwardly as she put her hands over Sekyung's shoulders.

Immediately, Sekyung snuggled into Yuri's embrace,
pouting like a little girl.

"Lets get you changed alright?" said Yuri as she lead Sekyung out of the room.

Sunny on the other hand, was really dumbfounded by her friends' behaviour.

Sunny's POV

Why must JeTi be alway getting into trouble..?
Cant they just keep quiet..?

Sigh,
I just hope they keep quiet and we can get this done and over with.
Soon, we'll be able to get home

End of Sunny's POV

While Sunny's was pondering over this, her train of thoughts were interrupted by a cute voice.

"What are you thinking about cutie?" asked the cute playful voice.

Looking up, it was Yoona with a ever charming smile.

"Yoona?"

Eyes in the great hall were all focused on the two of them,
making Sunny a little uncomfortable with all the attention around her.

"Since when are you here?"

"Just?"
"Taeyeon unnie went off already"
"Well, follow me" smirked Yoona as she dragged Sunny out of the great hall.

Whisperings of jealously and sadness as well as anger were actually heard.
In Yoona's ears of course.
Blame it on their immortal's extra sensitive hearing, but Yoona could actually hear everything.
Hearing all the whisperings, Yoona smirked.

Outside the castle, Yoona pulled Sunny closer to her.
Sunny's chest tightened due to the nervousness.

"What are.. you doing..?" asked Sunny nervously.

"Nothing, just testing" giggled Yoona as she let Sunny go, holding onto her hands and dragging her into the garage.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere" replied Yoona as she randomly grabbed a set of car keys and went to a black cool looking convertible.

Unlocking the car door, Yoona winked at Sunny cutely.

"Get on"

As soon as Sunny got onto the car, seatbelt buckled,
Yoona sped off, out of the garage, castle and then through the magical forest.
Eventually through a portal and came out of another forest.

Sunny sat there in shock, holding tightly to the bar above her.
Yoona put her hands on Sunny's lap with a light pat.

"Dont worry, its fine" assured Yoona's warm voice.
"We'll be there soon" said Yoona.

Within minutes, Yoona arrived outside Seoul's National University Hospital.

"Hospital?" asked Sunny dumbfounded.
"Why?"

"Well, you need to come for your follow up, isnt it?"
"Taeyeon and Yuri told me about it"
"They have both decided to let me bring you here" smiled Yoona as she got off the car and pulled Sunny out of it.

"How did they know?"

"Well, dont think about it"
"I want to see our healthy Sunny competing for me"
"To be mine" said Yoona as she gave a small peck on Sunny's cheeks.

Sunny was shocked, froze at her steps while Yoona just pushed her forward.

"Come on"
"Its just a peck" teased Yoona as she pinched Sunny's chubby cheeks.
"The doctor is expecting you~" added Yoona as she clicked open the door and pushed Sunny in before settling down beside.

"Anyeong Sunny" smiled the doctor.
"You're late on your weekly appointment"

"Bianeh Dr.Im"
"Something caught up" apologised Sunny awkwardly.

"Its alright, we'll get you good and ready to go" smiled Dr.Im as she passed Sunny a hospital gown.

"You'll be here waiting for me?" asked Sunny worriedly.

Since young, every visit to the hospital,
Sunny was never alone.
She was afraid to be alone in the hospital after spending half of her life there.
Of course, she didnt want Yoona to leave her alone too.

Yoona nodded with an assuringly smile before Sunny left to change into the hospital gown.
Few minutes later, Sunny entered the office and headed to the other side of the office with Dr.Im for some other tests.
After an hour, Sunny returned to the main office with Dr.Im, looking slightly exhausted after the tests.

"So how is it Dr.Im?" asked Sunny tiredly.

"Well, it seems like your asthma has taken a turn for its worst this week"
"What have you been doing?"
"Anything very physical?" asked Dr.Im concernly.

"Ani" lied Sunny with an awkward smile.

"Nevermind, i'll give you a stronger dose of your medicine for your therapy later"
"Remember to rest after the therapy okay?" instructed Dr.Im with a worried look on her face.

"Neh Dr.Im" replied Sunny, looking a little disappointed at what Dr.Im had just said.

Following Dr.Im to the bed, Sunny lied back down onto the bed obediently and closed her eyes waiting for Dr.Im to return with her medication.

"Sunny" called Yoona from her seat.
"Whats wrong with you?"

"She?" replied Dr.Im
"She was diagnosed with a rare asthma"
"Pretty serious if its not under any control"
"And it can be controlled only with medication given weekly as well as her inhaler" explained Dr.Im as she took out the big fat needle, supposingly the infus and the alcoholic swab.

Wiping the swab on Sunny's hands, Yoona looked at it with fear yet curiousity.
It was probably the first time watching things like this for Yoona.

"Sunny, close your eyes"
"This might hurt a little" instructed Dr.Im as she inserted the infus into Sunny's arms while her hands clenched up into a fist, not allowing the access of the needle.
"Sunny, you need to relax, i know its gonna hurt"
"But just awhile" coaxed Dr.Im as she caressed Sunny's arms to help her relax.
"You cant be doing this every week Sunny" added Dr.Im with a frown.

Yoona then walked over Sunny and gave her a peck on her forehead,
shocked, Sunny immediately released her hands with her eyes widened in shock.
But winced at it after Dr.Im inserted the whole needle into her arms.

"There, isnt it better?" smiled Dr.Im as she hooked up a bag of solution onto Sunny's infus.

"Thanks Dr" said Yoona as she sat down beside Sunny.
"Why are you so afraid?"
"Its just a needle"

"Just a needle?"
"Do you wanna try and go through this weekly ever since you're born?" spat Sunny back angrily.
"You dont understand how much it hurts unless you go through it"

"Alright alright"
"Im sorry alright?" surrendered Yoona with an apologetic smile.
"Feel better alright cutie?"

"Cutie?"

"Yup, i'll call you cutie from now" smiled Yoona happily as she caressed Sunny's cheeks.

"Yoona, can i ask you something?"

"Of course"

"Are you nice, only to me?"
"Or to everyone?"

Sunny's POV

I dont want to mistaken her kindness to be the love i think she is giving..

But i dont understand, i love her voice.
Her scent and everything.
I bet every other girls back at the castle too.

I would never stand a chance though..
Before i really fall into a deeper love,
I should probably get this clear i guess..

End of Sunny's POV

"Why?"
"You want me to yourself?"
"One and only?" teased Yoona as she pinched Sunny's bridge of the nose.

"Ani" replied Sunny as she turned her back to Yoona.

"Hey, i was just kidding" said Yoona immediately as she turned Sunny back to face her.
"Well, its just for you"
"You're special" said Yoona with a wink.

"Really..?"

"Yup of course!"

"But why did you go out with Minjung?"

"Minjung?" chuckled Yoona.
"Its an inside joke for the three of us"
"Dont think about it"
"Plus, as pre-promised to Tae & Yul unnie, we'll spend quality time with the each of you personally"
"So yup" smiled Yoona as she ruffled Sunny's hair.
"Dont think about it"
"Sleep, i'll bring you back later"

On the other hand, Tiffany and Jessica were gathered in Jessica's bed,
to be exact, the balcony of Jessica's bedroom.

"You okay Jessi?"
"You shouldnt have taken that blow from me" said Tiffany worriedly with a frown.
"I could have avoided it"

"Dont lie Tiff"
"At that speed, how could you react that fast?"
"I dont want you to get hurt"

"Let me take a look at it alright?" said Tiffany as she reached out and flipped up Jessica's shirt but was shocked to see yet another purple bruise.
"Jessi, whats wrong?"
"Why are you getting so many purple bruises nowadays?" asked Tiffany worriedly as she scanned through Jessica's arms, legs and back.

"I dont know" lied Jessica immediately as she averted Tiffany's worried gaze.

"Are you going to tell me?" hissed Tiffany impatiently.
"Im going to tell it to Yuri if you dont"

"What?"
"You're threatening your best friend?!" exclaimed Jessica in shock.

"I cant help it if you dont tell me" said Tiffany helplessly.
"Im worried for you"

"Excuse me?" interrupted a familiar voice.

Turning around, it was Taeyeon leaning against the side of the balcony with a weird expression on her face.

"Taeyeon?"
"Why are you here?" asked Tiffany with a surprised look.

"For the same reason you're here" smiled Taeyeon as she settled beside Jessica and immediately flipped up her shirt but gasped at the large purple bruise.
"My goodness, how hard was Sekyung?!"

"Nope, it wasnt that hard" smiled Jessica.
"Its just that my stomach is too soft for her punch"

Taeyeon chuckled.

"You're still like this"
"Forever making a joke out of anything" said Taeyeon as she ruffled Jessica's hair.

Tiffany's heartached a little when Taeyeon ruffled Jessica's hair,
as if her heart is reacting to Taeyeon's actions.
As if Taeyeon's hers, and her heart is jealous and angry at the action.

"I'll bring you some medications for the bruises alright?"

"No, Taeyeon"
"Bring Jessi for a check up"
"She's been getting bruises really frequently recently" blurted Tiffany suddenly which earned a concerned look from Taeyeon.

"Whats wrong Jessica?"

"Nothing is wrong"
"Really, im just a little more clumsy nowadays" said Jessica with an uneasy expression.

Taeyeon sighed a little and turned to Tiffany.

"Tiffany, could you excuse us?"
"I think we could use a little private time here"

"Oh..?"
"Okay, i'll get back to my room first" said Tiffany, a little disappointed as she turned to leave.

After Tiffany left, Taeyeon turned to Jessica with a serious expression.

"Tell me now"
"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong Taeyeon.."
"Really" said Jessica as she looked away from Taeyeon.
"Not now.."

"Fine, if its not now"
"I wont push you into it"
"But, you have to tell me soon" demanded Taeyeon with a firm voice.

"Just dont bother with me now.." sighed Jessica sadly as she looked up into the wide vast sky.
"Taeyeon, what if one day"
"One day when im no longer here, but up in the sky?"

"What do you mean no longer here?"

"Will you all still remember me?"
"Will my family still remember me?"
"What will become of me?"

"Look Jessica" said Taeyeon concernly as she cupped Jessica's face in her hands.
"I dont know what has gotten into you"
"But nothing's gonna go wrong here"
"We'll be here for you"
"Even if Yuri or Yoona dont, i'll be"
"I'll be there to catch you when you fall"
"You'll be remembered"

Jessica was suprised by Taeyeon's words.
Touched by it, Jessica let a tear fell off her face and landed on Taeyeon's hands.
Noticing it, Jessica quickly shook her it off and wiped it away.

"Taeyeon, i would like to ask you something" said Jessica suddenly, with her eyes still looking into the huge vast blue sky.
"Do you like Tiff?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Just answer me please?" pleaded Jessica softly.

"To be honest, i am interested in Tiffany"
"She's very special"

"Please promise me you'll take good care of her"
"Will you?"

"Of course i would"
"As long as she's here, i would be taking care of her"
"As well as you" smiled Taeyeon as she gave Jessica's hands a light squeeze.

"Thanks" smiled Jessica thankfully.

They were sitting there, in silence but was broken again by Jessica.

"You know, Taeyeon"
"While you all were spending time with the other girls"
"I spent my time here in the royal library"
"Yuri told me it was the royal library"

"And?"

"And i read about you immortals that the royalties have an ability each"
"And it limits to only a royalty"
"Whats yours?"

"Mine?" chuckled Taeyeon.
"You're that interested?"

Jessica nodded.

"Well, do you want me to show it to you?" said Taeyeon as she sat closer to Jessica, embraced her in a hug.
"Close your eyes"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Open your eyes"

Jessica opened her eyes to a very familiar surrounding and environment.
Walking around with Taeyeon by her side.

"Are we really back here?" asked Jessica as she wandered off, around the school that she had attended.

"Nope, you're just here in my special space i've created using my ability" said Taeyeon and she held onto Jessica's hands.
"I know you missed your home"

"Can you bring me to my parents?"
"My dad, mum and grandfather?" asked Jessica softly as she watched the students around the school talked and played with each other like how she always did in school with Tiffany and Sunny.

"You sure?"
"Its just a space that im creating"
"Its just an illusion Jessica" explained Taeyeon concernly.

Jessica just nodded.
Right immediately after Jessica nodded, the whole scene changed.
It was Jessica's parents, together with her grandfather exiting the hospital together happily.
It seems like Mr Jung had knocked off from his work earlier and came to the hospital to pick Mrs Jung and Jessica's grandfather for dinner.

"Appa.."
"Omma.."
"Haraborji.." called Jessica as she stretched out her hands but the scene changed.

It was back to the balcony that Jessica was sitting with Taeyeon.

"Jessica, i told you"
"Its just another space created using my ability"
"None of it is real" reminded Taeyeon as she pulled away from Jessica, only to see the teary Jessica.

"Im sorry, i lost control" apologised Jessica sadly as she looked down onto the ground.

"Hey, dont feel sorry alright?" smiled Taeyeon.
"Anyway, you're the first of the 9 here who had seen my ability"
"Do keep it a secret"
"Alright?"

Jessica nodded with a smile.

"How about Yuri's and Yoona's?"
"What can they do?"

"Yuri and Yoona?"
"That, you'll have to ask them" winked Taeyeon as she stood up and left Jessica, sitting alone in the balcony.

"Amazing abilities.."
"But it made me miss my family even more.." sighed Jessica as she stood up and left her room towards the gym.

Entering the gym, it was really empty and quiet even though the lights were still on,
aircondition was still on.
It was a little amusing to see a gym in this castle since majority of them are immortals and they dont even need to work out to keep fit.
Not bothering with the thoughts, Jessica just stepped into the gym,
threw her towel onto the treadmill and started the treadmill.

Within minutes, Jessica was jogging furiously on the treadmill,
as if she's venting her anger or frustrations on it.
30 minutes of jogging on the treadmill, Jessica came down and started punching the sandbag as hard as she could.

In actual fact, Jessica was just trying to tire herself out.
Suddenly, she felt a thick liquid flowing out of her nose.
After realising it, Jessica quickly took her towel and wiped it away but it just kept flowing.

Tiffany, who was wandering around the castle spotted Jessica in the gym,
entered the gym and walked towards Jessica but was shocked to see Jessica having a nose bleed.

"Oh my goodness!"
"Jessi!" exclaimed Tiffany as she quickly pulled Jessica to the side and sat down.
"Lean back, against the wall"
"Heads up" instructed Tiffany professionally as she helped Jessica pinched the bridge of her nose.
"What were you doing that made you nose bleed?!" questioned Tiffany worriedly as she looked at the pale friend of hers.

Jessica smiled and shook her head.

"Probably i've just overworked myself"

"Fine, you overworked yourself"
"Are you ready to tell me why are you bruising?"
"Im sure you told Taeyeon already right?" said Tiffany with a tint bit of jealousy in her tone.

Jessica chuckled.

"You're jealous, arent you?"
"That Taeyeon wanted to be alone with me"

"I.. errr.."
"Wait!"
"Dont try to change the subject Jessi"
"Answer me!"

"Okay okay fine" surrendered Jessica with a smile.
"Well, i didnt tell Taeyeon"
"But, im really fine, probably because im low on blood platelets"
"That explains the bruises"
"If you dont believe, you can google it up" lied Jessica with a shrug.

"What kind of googling up what you know we've got 0 entertainment gadgets here" replied Tiffany as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.
"For now, i'll believe you" said Tiffany finally.
"But then, you'll have to head off to bed now" instructed Tiffany with a firm voice, similar to Taeyeon's as she helped Jessica up and back to her bedroom.

In Jessica's bedroom, Tiffany was shocked to see Yuri sitting at the balcony,
seems as if she was waiting for Jessica.

"I'll leave first Jessi"
"Rest well" said Tiffany with a smile as she pointed to Yuri who was sitting there by the balcony.

Jessica nodded with a thankful smile.

"Thanks, your first aid skills finally came to use" winked Jessica as Tiffany left the room.

Right after Tiffany left the room, shutting the door behind her,
Yuri got to Jessica's side in a lightning speed.

"Woah"
"So thats your immortal agility?"
"That inhuman speed?" chuckled Jessica at Yuri.

"Jessica, are you hurt?"
"From Sekyung's punch?" asked Yuri worriedly.

"Nope, of course not"
"Who am i to get hurt so easily?"

"You sure?"
"Sekyung's hands had all swelled up"

"Wow"
"I must have got a strong stomach abs to cause her hands to swell" joked Jessica with a smile.

"Jessica.." called Yuri, as if its warning call.

"Look, im fine"
"Just a little bruise but thats it"
"It didnt break my bones nor hit my internal organs!" exasperated Jessica in distress.
"So, how was the bonding time with your baby donkey?" asked Jessica casually which made Yuri's heart stung in pain.

However, Jessica's heart too cringed at the words that came out of .
Jessica's really bothered about Yuri, but kept quiet about it for a certain reason that shes not ready to tell.

"Stop it"
"You know i dont like her" said Yuri with a sigh.

"But people loved you like nobody's business" replied Jessica with a shrug.
"She was whining for you after punching me"
"Isnt that funny?"
"Shouldnt i be whining instead after getting hit?" laughed Jessica sacarstically.

Yuri could sense the jealousy in Jessica's voice,
but decided to feign ignorant about it.

"Jessica, lets not talk about Sekyung alright?"
"I just want to know if you're alright"

"As you can see, im fine"
"Arent I?"

"From what i see, of course you are"
"But why did Tiffany asked you to rest well?"

"Truth or lie?" asked Jessica with a smirk.

Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Truth"

"Well, i had a nose bleed just now in the gym"
"She was worried"
"Apparently i've overworked myself i guess"

"You sure?"
"Nose bleed.."
"I can ask Siwon oppa to come over" said Yuri seriously.

"Nope, its alright"
"Dont have to" yawned Jessica tiredly.
"I wanna take a shower and rest now"

Yuri still sat there, unmoved.

"Why?"
"Wanna spend the nap with me?" smirked Jessica cheekily as she got up from the bed and went over to her wardrobe to grab a set of new clothes.

"Nope, but i do wanna watch you sleep" smiled Yuri.

15 minutes later, Jessica came out from the bathroom,
with her hair wet but looking ily hot.

"Wow, hot babe" teased Yuri playfully as she watched Jessica came out of the bathroom.

"Hot?" repeated Jessica with a smirk.
"How much are you willing to pay for the night?"

"All my assets babe" chuckled Yuri as she watched Jessica got onto the bed, and under the covers.

Jessica looked really exhausted out though.
Thats was true, she looked really tired.
Yuri, went over and laid down beside Jessica,
caressing her cheeks.

"Yuri, can i ask you something?"

Yuri nodded.

"What am i to you?"
"Am i just any other candidates?"

Yuri frowned.

"Do i look as if im treating you like any other candidates?"

Jessica shrugged.

"Look, Jessica"
"You're not"
"You're someone special to me"

"Really?"
"What if one day, im vanished from this world"
"What would you do?"
"Will you remember me?"

"Whats going on Jessica?"
"You're making me worried"

"Hah?"
"Nothing Yuri, its just this dumb brain of mine having lots of thoughts nowadays" lied Jessica as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the embrace she was in.
"Anyway, i've read about you immortals earlier while i was wandering around the royal library while you three royalties were spending your so-called quality bonding time with the girls"
"And i came across that the royalties of the immortals have a special ability"
"Which limits to only royalties"
"What do you have?"

"Me?" laughed Yuri as she flipped her hair behind her back.
"Well, its hard to show you"
"But i'll briefly explain it to you"
"My ability allows one to be in mental pain but felt as if its in physical pain"
"In a single word - torture" explained Yuri with a weak smile.

"Torture?"

"Yup, i dont have anyone to test it out to show you"
"So i cant exactly put it in words for you"
"But, you know, its like i use it on enemies or criminals to force important statements out of their mouths"
"It brings mental pain, not physical but felt like physical"
"I use that, and it dont really hurt the criminal at all"
"So its actually pretty useful at times"

Jessica looked at her and a funny idea entered her funny brain.

"Try it on me" said Jessica with a curious expression.
"I want to experience it"

"What?"
"No, im not going to do it on you!" replied Yuri firmly with a frown.

"Please?"
"I just wanna test my pain resistance level" pouted Jessica cutely with her hands clasped together.

Yuri frowned.

"Alright, but if you are really in pain"
"I'll stop it"

Jessica smiled widely.
Right after that, her smile changed into a pained expression.
Beads of perspirations were flowing down her face, as the mental pain increased and increased.
Tears actually flowed out of her eyes, watching the tears made Yuri stopped immediately.
Tears were something that soften Yuri all the time.
Quickly picking Jessica up, Yuri brushed her fringe aside.

Jessica smiled at her.

"Thanks for trying it on me"
"Now i know how it feels"
"Dont have to spell it out for me" smiled Jessica tiredly.

"You silly fool!"
"Pabo yah!"
"How could you asked for this?" said Yuri as she shook her head sadly.
"If not for your tears, i wouldnt be able to stop unless someone stops me!"
"Are you alright now?"

"Yup, i am"
"Just a little tired"
"I trust you thats why i dared" replied Jessica.
"Im a little tired, i'll be sleeping first okay?"

"Of course, anything for you sweetheart" smiled Yuri as she gave Jessica a peck on her forehead.

"Sweetheart?"

"Yup, it will be your nickname from me"

A/N: Wondering whats wrong with Jessica?
Read on and anticipate(':

I actually finished this chapter, the same day as Chapter 8.
But i decided not to release it because i havent been receiving comments.
Sadly, just 1. )':
At least, 3 comments per chapter update?
I really could use some comments as my energy pill guys.
I've been spending the whole day with my laptop ever since i woke up.