Dinner Date & Overflowing Tears

Everytime we talk, I'll fall a little harder.

It was 10 minutes before 7.
Tiffany was standing infront of the mirror, wearing a pink mini chiffon dress.
Her hair was let down, in her usual big wavy curls that made her look exceptionally dazzling that night.
Together with a light make up, Tiffany was ready for the date.

"Ahem" interrupted a voice as Tiffany was staring into the mirror, admiring her outfit of the night.

Tiffany turned around.

"Gorgeous" winked Taeyeon with a smirk as she spinned Tiffany around.

"Thanks"

"Are you ready to go?" asked Taeyeon as she stretched out her hands to Tiffany to hold onto it.

Immediately, Tiffany reached out for the warm delicate hands that Taeyeon had offered her and walked out of the room,
and soon, the castle, hands in hands.
Walking into the underground garage, Tiffany was amazed by the number of cars the garage has.
And it was all branded, highly sought after sports car.

"You were asking why did i have to drive a Ferarri to school right?" asked Taeyeon as she chuckled at Tiffany's expression.

Tiffany nodded, forgotten about her total shocked expression,
forming an 'O' shape.

"Well, as you can see"
"Our garage is already so full"
"And the cheapest car in here, is just the Ferarri" said Taeyeon with a shrug.
"Any car in particular that you wanna drive or ride in?"

"Me..?" stuttered Tiffany in awe.

It wasnt as if Tiffany's family couldnt afford any sports car of that sort.
In fact, her family was more than enough to afford if Tiffany wants one.
But its just that Tiffany hadnt seen so many beautiful cars in her whole 18 years of life.

"Dazzled by my cars?" teased Taeyeon as she went over to a small counter of the garage and grabbed a set of keys.
"But too be too amazed because this is a shared garage"
"Some of the cars are either Yuri's or Yoonas"
"Well, since you cant decide, i think we'll take this" said Taeyeon as she walked over to a red shinning cool looking car.

"This?" asked Tiffany amazed.
"Its Lamborghini's Aventador J!" exclaimed Tiffany in excitement as she literally jumped into the car.

"You know this car?"

"Of course!!"
"I love cars, they are just so super duper cool!" giggled Tiffany excitedly as she fiddled around the car while Taeyeon just chuckled at her dorkiness.

"Buckle up"
"We're going!" informed Taeyeon before they literally flew off at a high speed.

Right after Taeyeon drove off, Tiffany immediately froze in fear due to the lightning speed Taeyeon was driving at.
Looking at that, Taeyeon burst into laughters.

"Relax!"
"I drive well!"
"You wont die, or get into any accident!" assured Taeyeon with a chuckle.

Tiffany gave her a glare and turned back,
facing the road, straight with widened eyes.

"Right right" surrendered Taeyeon as she began to slow down.
"Alright now?" asked Taeyeon concernly.

"Better"
"What wont die or get into any accident!"
"You already said its an accident, of course you wont predict it"
"And you wont die for sure, but i will!" protested Tiffany with a cute pout.

Taeyeon sighed softly and looked away.
Soon, she drove into a road, where infront lays a really luxurious looking building with flashy lights.

"Where is this?" asked Tiffany curiously as Taeyeon led her into the building.

Entering the building, the whole environment was a total change.
It was loud, noisy, crowded, messy and flashy.
Right after Taeyeon entered the place, the whole crowd's movement came to a halt and turned to Taeyeon and Tiffany.
With fear instilled in their eyes, they quietly opened up a path for Taeyeon and Tiffany to walk through, and up the spiral staircase to a VIP seat.

"Here, take a seat" smiled Taeyeon as she took a seat at the specially reserved seat for her.

Right after the duo sat down, a handsome looking waiter came over to Taeyeon with a polite bow.

"Princess Taeyeon, its our honour to have you here tonight"
"What would you like to have?"

Taeyeon turned to Tiffany.

"What do you want for dinner?"

Tiffany shrugged.

"I dont know, anything you suggest will do" said Tiffany as she observed the whole environment and that all the attention was on them.
"Taeyeon, i dont understand why are they staring at us like this" whispered Tiffany worriedly.

"Just give us 2 sets of Today's Special and a bottle of red wine" ordered Taeyeon coldly to the waiter which earned a disappointed look from him.
"And as for desserts, ask the chef to prepare his specialty ice-cream"
"That should be all, if there is no problem, please do not come over and disturb me until i call for you"
"Is that clear?"

The waiter nodded sadly and bowed to Taeyeon before leaving the duo alone.

"Why are you so cold to them?"
"And Taeyeon.." whispered Tiffany as she gave Taeyeon's hands a light squeeze.
"Did you realised that the attention is all on us?"

Taeyeon smiled and patted Tiffany's hands assuringly.

"Because im the princess of this region"
"This kingdom, they're afraid of me" replied Taeyeon nonchalently as she took a sip of red wine from the table.
"Being cold, because i dont like to get close to strangers" added Taeyeon.
"Strangers cant be trusted.."

"Im a stranger too, aint i?"

This question actually took Taeyeon aback.

Taeyeon's POV

She's right, she's also a stranger to me.
But why am i so attracted towards her?

Geez..
She really surprises one with special questions.
Other girls cant wait to hang out with me.
But she?
Questions after questions..

End of Taeyeon's POV

"Things just happened this way Tiffany"
"Sometimes, reasons are excuses"
"Just let things flow naturally like it is"
"Wont things be perfect as it is?" asked Taeyeon with a shrug.

Tiffany nodded sadly and turned to the audience who had now resumed what they were doing before Taeyeon and her entered the place.
Silence filled the duo as the music were being blasted over the place.

"Taeyeon, can i ask you something?" asked Tiffany suddenly, unable to contain her curiousity anymore.

"Huh?"

"Its okay if i cant" replied Tiffany immediately.

"Oh, no no"
"Just ask whats on your mind"
"Dont keep it to yourself"

"Well.."
"How old are you actually..?" asked Tiffany bluntly.

Taeyeon's eyes widened.

"How.. old..?"

Taeyeon's POV

She's weird.
No one ever asked me for my age before.
No one, except for one..

But she's long gone..

End of Taeyeon's POV

"I mean, really how long have you been on this world?"
"Not by the way you looked"

"Why do you ask?"
"I've stopped aging at the age of 18 Tiffany.."
"I've been living on this world for around 150 years?"

"150?!" gasped Tiffany in shock.
"Are you like the immortals of Twilight?"
"You know, Edward Cullen?"

Taeyeon chuckled and nodded.

"But i dont need to live on blood"
"Its just that, like that vampire"
"My cells have been sort of frozen and stopped growing nor aging"
"And for some reasons, our strengths and agility has been increased" explained Taeyeon as she watch Tiffany stared at her in amusement.
"Amusing huh?" laughed Taeyeon sacarstically as she turned away from Tiffany.

"Not amusing.."
"Its just.."
"Beyond description!" exclaimed Tiffany excitedly as she took a big gulp of red wine.

Soon, the waiter came over and served them their dinner with a smile plastered on his face.

"Enjoy your meal" said the waiter before turning away and back to the first level.

"Woah"
"Scrumptious dinner we have here" chuckled Tiffany as she stared at the plate in awe.
"I didnt know immortals have dinner like this"

"Well, are you gonna continue staring at it and not eating?"
"The chicken's gonna fly" teased Taeyeon as she got ready to dine with her knife and fork in each of her hands.

"If its gonna fly, trust me"
"I'll drink red bull, and fly with it"

Taeyeon's raised her eyebrow and looked at Tiffany with a disappointed expression.

"Are you really hating here?" asked Taeyeon.

Tiffany beamed her eyes at Taeyeon before leaning back against the chair with a chuckle.

"Whats the difference if i answered you yes and no?" asked Tiffany as she cut a small piece of chicken and put it into .
"Wow, it taste so much better than what we could have bought" muttered Tiffany as she savoured the chicken in .

"Tell me what you want, i can probably make you feel better"

"We just wanna go home Taeyeon"
"This is not the place for us"
"Especially Sunny" said Tiffany bluntly.

"Sunny?"

"I dont know if you believed us"
"But Sunny dont have the physical strength to be in here"
"She's born asthmatic"
"Not mild but serious asthma" explained Tiffany as she put pieces after pieces of chicken into , satisfying her hunger.

"Asthma?" repeated Taeyeon in shock.
"Why didnt you tell me?"

"Sunny said you wouldnt believe her" said Tiffany with a shrug as she finishes the last piece of chicken.
"Eew, its all gone" pouted Tiffany as she eyed at Taeyeon's plate.
"Their servings is way too little Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon chuckled and pushed her plate to Tiffany.

"Here, have mine"
"You looked really hungry" said Taeyeon with a chuckle.
"Anyway, i would believe her really"
"Is that why you three wanted a day break?"

Tiffany nodded.

"Plus, we seriously aint the people you are looking for"
"The girls except for us, have the looks, shape, brains and everything you could ask for"

"Here you go again Tiffany"
"You are not our eyes, you dont know how we look at things"
"Everyone is special in their own and unique way"

"Right.." replied Tiffany as she rolled her eyes.
"Unique way.." smirked Tiffany as she repeated the phrase.
"You wanna know my uniqueness?"

Taeyeon's eyes narrowed at Tiffany suspiciously.

"Is that, im accident prone!" laughed Tiffany loudly, clapping her hands together.

"Accident prone?" repeated Taeyeon in curiousity.
"What makes you say so?"

"You just met me in like less than a month"
"And you're on your luck because you've yet to see me rolling or falling down the stairs"
"Breaking my arms or legs because of my clumsiness"
"Jessi often laughs at me, mocking at my ducky clumsiness" said Tiffany with an awkward smile.

"Well, im anticipating it" winked Taeyeon.
"And as for your day off, i'll discuss with Yoona and Yuri before giving you an answer" added Taeyeon with a smile.

"Does that mean we dont have to win to get a day break?"

Taeyeon nodded.

"WAH!"
"Taeyeon-ie! You're the best!!" cheered Tiffany happily as she jumped up and hugged Taeyeon tightly.

"Taeyeon-ie..?" muttered Taeyeon in shock as Tiffany hugged her tightly.

On the other side, Jessica was back in Sunny's room,
waiting for Sunny to regain consciousness.

"Sunny-ah" called Jessica softly as she brushed Sunny's fringe aside.
"I'll ask Yuri to let us off a day, and bring you to the hospital okay?"
"Probably then, you'll feel better" smiled Jessica.

Few minutes later, Sunny started to stir from her sleep,
slowly rubbing her eyes open, she saw Jessica sitting by her bedside.

"Sica..?" called Sunny weakly as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Sun?!"
"How're you feeling?" asked Jessica worriedly.

"Just a little weak"
"Thats all" smiled Sunny.

"YAH!" exasperated Jessica as she landed a knock of Sunny's head.
"Pabo!"
"You're so weak, yet you can smile!"
"I was so worried for you!"

"Jinjja?" chuckled Sunny softly.
"Kokjongma"
"Kwenchana"

"Are you hungry?" asked Jessica caringly as she helped Sunny to sit up.
"Everyone left for dinner already except for us"
"While Tiff went for dinner with Taeyeon"
"Plus, looking at the time now"
"Its way past dinner time"

Sunny nodded.

"Just that little hungry"

"Okay, wait here for me"
"I'll get belly belly to cook your favourites" said Jessica with a smile before exiting Sunny's room and towards the kitchen.

An hour later, Jessica returned to Sunny room with a tray in her hands.

"Smells nice right Sun?" asked Jessica but was a little disappointed because Sunny fell back to her slumberland again.
"Thats right, you need more rest" sighed Jessica sadly as she put the tray of porridge on the side table and left Sunny's room for the balcony at the great hall.

The night sky, was previously fading from pink to purple when Tiffany left the castle with Taeyeon.
And now, it was totally dark, dark purple with a few stars blinking the the dark night.
Soaking herself in the beautiful view, Jessica sat back down onto the chair that was provided in the balcony and fell into deep thoughts.

Jessica's POV

Why am i here..?
Sigh..
I miss my home, my family..
Although they dont spend time with me but i love them..

Let me get back, will you..?

End of Jessica's POV

"Pretty, whats going on in that beautiful mind of yours?" interrupted a familiar caring voice.

"Why are you here?"
"Arent you supposed to be with that donkey?" asked Jessica bluntly, not bothering to turn and face Yuri.

"Aww.."
"It looks like someone's jealous" teased Yuri playfully as she settled down beside Jessica.

"Jealous?" laughed Jessica sacarstically.
"Of course i am, jealous of not being able to leave and go freely like you do"

"Jeissca.." started Yuri as she held onto Jessica's hands.

"Dont, dont touch me after touching that donkey"
"She's contagious" said Jessica as she pulled her hands out of Yuri's grasps.

Yuri sighed and leaned back against the chair, enjoying the silence beside Jessica.

"Yuri.." started Jessica suddenly.
"Can i ask you something..?"

"Hmm..?"

"Whats the reason that made you shun yourself away from humans decades ago?"

"You know, we live like there's no end"
"Have you ever experience the pain of losing someone you loved deeply?"
"Watching that person die and you couldnt do anything about it?" asked Yuri sadly.

The sadness within her voice, was indeed real.
A drop of tear fell of Yuri's eyes as she recalled what happened decades ago.

"Decades ago, i met this human"
"She was really pretty, kind, perfect and sweet"
"We were in love.."
"Like really in love but i didnt tell my parents because they objected to over love"
"They always thought that the love between human and immortal will never work"
"Because we will witness our loved ones departing while we couldnt do anything about it.."

"How about now..?" asked Jessica slowly.

"Now?"
"My parents' thinking concept changed"
"Because they had invented a way to change the humans to immortals"
"Only if they want to" explained Yuri.
"So as I was saying"
"The girl i loved deeply, she was Soo Yeonjung"
"You know how fate always love to play with us?" asked Yuri as she turned to Jessica.
"She was diagnosed with cancer, and eventually died with it" said Yuri with a sigh.

"Im sorry to hear that" said Jessica sympathetically as she gave Yuri's hands a light squeeze.
"But now, since you have invented a way to change humans to immortals, why didnt you find another new one?"
"No matter what disease the next one will have or not have, they will still stay with you forever if you change them"
"Right?"

"No Jessica.."
"You dont know, the change rate for normal human to immortals are 70% success 30% death"
"And if the human has some terminal illness or so, the percentage of success will decrease by another half.." sighed Yuri softly.

"Oh.."
"Arent you afraid of now?"

"I doubt so"
"Everyone here is healthy i guess?"
"Except that the change will probably.."
"But i believe 70% makes a huge difference" smiled Yuri as she ruffled Jessica's hair.
"Well, i think its time for you to take a rest right?" said Yuri as she finally stood up from her seat.

"The night's still young~" chimed Jessica as she closed her eyes and leaned back onto the chair.

"Young?" chuckled Yuri as she swiftly scooped Jessica up from her seat.

With a smirk, she carried Jessica back to her bedroom in the bridal style.

"Yah!"
"What are you doing?!"

"Well, i dont want any one of my future lifetime partners to be tired out" winked Yuri playfully as she carried Jessica into her bedroom and dropped her onto the soft bed that was prepared for her.

"Ouch!" squeaked Jessica as she landed on the bed.

"Yah!"
"I swear the bed is soft okay?!"

"But you threw me way to hard!" glared Jessica rudely at Yuri.
"Who asked you to carry me!"
"I can walk, perfectly fine!"

"I feel like it, cant i?" smirked Yuri arrogantly as she sat down beside Jessica.

Huffed and puffed, Jessica sat up from her seat.
This time, with a serious expression.

"Yuri?" called Jessica seriously.
"Can we have a serious talk?"

"Of course, anything for you" smiled Yuri as she turned to Jessica with a puzzled look.
"But whats so serious?"

"Well, can we have a day break from here?"
"Let us get back to where we came from"

Yuri narrowed her eyes at Jessica.

"Look, im serious"
"We promise we'll be back"
"Just please?" pleaded Jesssica, with her eyes getting a little teary.

"Why?" asked Yuri softly, softened at the sight of Jessica's teary eyes.
"Dont cry.."

"Sunny, we're worried for Sunny"
"We're all not meant here"
"Yuri, Sunny is born asthmatic"
"She needs to visit the hospital weekly"
"You three have all kinds of candidates here"
"Be it body, shape, intelligence etc"
"Lets us home, please, will you?" pleaded Jessica as tears streamed down her face.
"I really, wanna return home.."

"As for Sunny, we'll think of an alternative for her" replied Yuri calmly as she wiped the tears off Jessica's face.
"But why, i thought your family members aint bothered about you?"
"What makes you wanna return home so badly?"

"Its just.."
"Dont ask, things are better left unlearnt"

"This phrase sounds familiar.."
"Did you learn from Taeyeon..?"

"Nope, please Yuri.."
"Just eliminate us"
"I dont want to hurt you" cried Jessica badly.

This was the first time, the very first time Yuri saw Jessica,
breaking down into streams of tears.
So sadly.

"I cant, im sorry Jessica.." said Yuri as she helped Jessica into the bed and pulling up her covers over her.
"Sleep now, everything will be fine tomorrow"
"I assure you" smiled Yuri as she left Jessica's bedroom, shutting the door close behind it.

Yuri's POV

Im sorry..
I just cant let you go yet..

End of Yuri's POV

Later that night, while Jessica was sobbing quietly in her room,
Tiffany had just returned from the date with Taeyeon happily as she crept into Jessica's room.

"IM BACK!" exclaimed Tiffany happily as she jumped onto Jessica's bed.

Quickly wiping off her tears, Jessica sat up on her bed with a wide smile.

"I see you've dressed up so prettily for the date" complimented Jessica.
"So how was it?"

"It was great!" chuckled Tiffany happily as she lay flat onto Jessica's bed.
"You know, i told Taeyeon about Sunny's condition"
"She said she would discuss with Yuri and Yoona about bringing Sunny to the hospital"

"Really?"
"I've talked to Yuri about it earlier on too" said Jessica, surprised.
"Yuri said she'll think of an alternative for Sunny"
"But definitely not eliminating her" sighed Jessica sadly.

"Well, we cant help it"
"Can we?" shrugged Tiffany as she rolled over to face Jessica, only to see the red swollen eyes.

"Yah!"
"What happened?!"
"Who bullied you?!"
"Why were you crying?!" asked Tiffany worriedly as she cupped Jessica's face in her hands.

Jessica pushed her hands away, but was caught by Tiffany.

"YAH!"
"Whats with all these purple bruises?!"

Jessica looked at it surprised but her face fell immediately.

"Well, probably its just the bruises i had over the game just now" said Jessica with a shrug.
"Dont worry about it, i get bruises quite oftenly now"

"Nonono!" exclaimed Tiffany dramatically with her hands up in the air, shaking her head furiously.
"Getting bruises etc is the job for me, not you!"
"Im the accident prone, not you!"
"You have to stay accident-less!"

"Arasso arasso" smiled Jessica as she pulled Tiffany back to her bed.
"Sleep with me for tonight?"
"You said it was on the house earlier today"

"Right away mam!" chuckled Tiffany as she pulled the covers over the two of them with giggles heard underneath it.

After giggling for awhile, Tiffany stopped, and pulled the covers away from their heads.

"But again, why were you crying Jessi?" asked Tiffany concernly.

"Its just that i missed my home"
"I miss my appa, omma and haraborji" said Jessica sadly.
"Although i dont see them often, but i miss them"
"I love them Tiff"

Tiffany nodded.

"Although i said i dont love my appa"
"I dont miss him"
"Thats because im living in the same world as him"
"I get to see him if i want to fly to where he is"
"But now, we're like being confined in this weird place where i dont even know where am i"

"You a little better than me Tiff"
"At least, you went out"
"I didnt" sighed Jessica sadly with her eyes closed.

"Trust me Jessi"
"Going out was nothing, just a dinner and poof!"
"We're back at thise boring castle" said Tiffany, trying to make Jessica feel better.

"Its okay, dont have to comfort me Tiff"
"Lets head off to bed now"
"Goodnights Tiff"

"Goodnights Jessi"
"Sleep tight"


A/N: Another chapter updated today, as promised.
Some good news to share with you peeps,
i'll be going to SMTOWN@SG.
Keke, ticket pricings are out.
Mosh Pits are going at SGD$268 but im going to get it.
Its gonna take up a whole month's allowance of mine.

What to do?
Im a SONE (':

Anyway, did you peeps enjoyed this chapter too?
Subscribers and comments please!
More subscribers and comments makes me update faster.
At times, i would like to try out things like other authors does..
Example, not updating till they get a desired number of subscribers or comments.
But its not the way right readers?
You peeps who are waiting will get disappointed, im sure.
Because i, myself dont like to wait too (':
So i just hope, that you peeps could give me more love thats all!