Acceptance

Everytime we talk, I'll fall a little harder.

After bringing the trio around the castle,
exploring the different function rooms, libraries, gyms etc.
He then led the three down the hall,
into the left where they entered a white door.
Which is also their last stop of the tour.

"This is our kitchen" smiled the butler politely as he signalled for the trio to enter.

Stepping into the fairly large and modern kitchen,  the three was welcomed by man in his early 40s with a stained apron covering his faintly large belly.

"Anyeonghaseyo"

"Anyeonghaseyo" replied the three in unison with an awkward smile.

"Well, these three ladies here are of the 9 where the princesses had brought back" explained the butler to the chef.
"They wanted a short tour around the castle, so im bringing them around"
"So, i'll leave them with you"
"I've something to do now, enjoy agasshi" said the butler before leaving the trio in the kitchen.

The three nodded.

"Oh, nice to meet you agasshi" smiled the chef in return with a slight bow.

"Same here" replied Jessica with a smile.

"What can we adress you by?" asked Tiffany politely with her famous eye smile.

"Me?" chuckled the chef.
"Anything you girls want to"
"Im just a mere chef here"

"Can we err.."
"Call you.. belly belly?" giggled Sunny cutely.

"Belly belly?" repeated the chef as he looked at his faintly large belly.
"I get it" laughed the chef.
"Alright, as you girls wished''
"Belly belly it is!"

"Belly belly"
"By any chance, are you also an immortal?" asked Tiffany suddenly.

"Immortal?"
"Nope, im not"
"Im just hired by the royalties because i cook well" replied belly belly with a chuckle.

"So how are the people here like?" asked Jessica with a disgusted look.
"I mean, the princesses of course"

"Well, actually"
"I think they are nice people"
"But so far, i didnt communicate with them much"
"So im not too sure"
"Anyway, do you girls wanna try out my skills?" winked belly belly with a frying pan in his hands.

"Of course"
"Im hungry!"  whined Sunny with a pout.
"We didnt have breakfast~"

"Didnt the princesses provided you three breakfast?" asked belly belly as he turned the stove on.

"Apparantly"
"The breakfast was a little disturbing"
"So i left"
"And my friends left with me" explained Jessica as she rolled her eyes, bringing her hands up to her reddened cheeks.

Rubbing it for a few times, made Jessica stop due to the stinging pain.

"Jessi, does it hurt still?"

"What do you think?"
"Do you wanna get slapped by them to get the answer?" snapped Jessica with a frown.

"Sorry.." apologised Tiffany as she looked away.

"..."
"..."
"..."

"Hey Tiff.." started Jessica.
"Im sorry, i didnt mean to snap at you"
"Its just that im feeling all so lost in this place"
"My feelings are mixed.." explained Jessica sadly.
"I want to go home, Tiff"
"I just want to return home.."

"I know.."
"I too, wanna return home.."
"I bet Sun too"
"Right?"

"Yeah.." sighed Sunny sadly.

It was the very first time, the bright happy Sunny sighed.

"Appa and omma must be really worried for me.."
"Plus, i've a follow up at the hospital this week.."

"But did you bring your inhaler?"
"Sun, its important for you!" said Jessica worriedly.

"I think i brought, unless they threw my bag away" said Sunny sadly.
"It doesnt matter if i've brought or not, it will definitely be used up one day"

"At least, you brought"
"Thats the main thing Sunny" said Tiffany with a smile.
"We'll take care of you, and think of solutions for you if it is being used up"

"Thanks" smiled Sunny with a little pout.

"Here girls" said belly belly as he placed 3 plates of delicious looking american breakfast infront of the trio.
"Enjoy"

"Thanks belly belly!" cheered the trio in unison.

"No problem!"
"And, dont hesistate to tell the princesses your problems girls"
"They will definitely help you girls out"
"Im sure" winked belly belly with a cheeky smile.

After 45 minutes, Jessica had finished her breakfast while Tiffany and Sunny was still chatting and eating.
So, she stood up and went for a walk on her own.

"Im going out for a walk"
"Take your time and enjoy your breakfast"
"I'll be back later" smiled Jessica as she exited the kitchen.

Lots of things were running through Jessica's mind.
But she wasnt prepared to talk to anyone, to tell anyone about anything.
All she wanted was to return home and nothing else.

Not wanting the princesses to think that she had ran off, escaped.
Jessica walked back into the great hall, only to see the other 6 girls giggling and laughing happily with Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona.
Rolling her eyes at the scene, she walked past them and into the balcony.

Standing by the balcony, sinking herself in the beauty of the Kim's Kingdom,
the sky was clear, bright and beautiful, with the company of the sweet birds' chirpings.
With a sigh, Jessica closed her eyes but felt a warm hand on her left shoulder.

"I see you're back"

Jessica cringed at the touch of her left shoulder because it was injured.
However, she didnt turn back to know that it was Yuri.
Her voice, was caring and worried.
Yuri quickly took her hands off Jessica's shoulder after Jessica cringed at the touch of it.

"Are you hurt?"

"..."

"Look, Jessica"
"Im sorry for slapping you earlier on"
"Let me see if you're alright?" asked Yuri, slightly in a pleading tone with her hands reaching out to Jessica.

"Save it, i dont need a princess's concern" said Jessica as she slapped Yuri's hands away.
"I dont need the sudden concern"
"And the sudden pain that accompanies it"

"Im sorry Jessica"
"We're the princesses of this castle, kingdom"
"Respect, we need respect from everyone here"
"Including you and your friends"
"Thats why we had to do that so the rest will know their limits" explained Yuri with a sigh.

"Right, shouting at me?"
"Slapping at me that hard that made me flew?"
"Its either that you dont know your strength, or you purposely slap me that hard"
"And the conclusion after that is to show off your wrath to the rest?"
"Wow, i think it actually worked" said Jessica full with sacarsm.
"Except for me" added Jessica with a smirk.

"Its been long since i've been around humans, Jessica"
"You're the first i've came in contact after some time"

Jessica opened her eyes and raised her eye brows.

"How long?"

"You're finally willing to look at me huh?" smiled Yuri, with a relieved expression.
"Well, for a few decades"

"Its okay i think"
"The girls out there will help you with it" said Jessica as she turned to walk away from Yuri.

"Hey" called Yuri but Jessica just walked away, ignoring it.

Walking out of the hall, it seems like the rest had finally finished their breakfast which actually took more than 2 hours.
Loitering around the castle, Jessica slowly walked out of the castle and came into a beautiful, sweet scented garden with a fountain in the middle of it.

Taking a few steps further in, Jessica saw Taeyeon and Tiffany sitting by the fountain,
talking to each other comfortably.
Jessica rolled her eyes at the scene, whereby her best friend had also been bewitched by the princesses.
But what could Jessica do?
I mean, its not like she could stop her friends from liking and making friends with others.

"Hey Tiffany"

Tiffany looked up.

"Taeyeon..?" said Tiffany softly, with a worried look as she stood up almost immediately and backed away from Taeyeon.

"Hey, whats wrong?" asked Taeyeon worriedly as she stretched out her hands to reach for Tiffany unconsciously.

Her voice was filled with concern.

"You're.. different.."

Taeyeon sighed and sat down.

"I must have shocked you this morning, right?"

Tiffany's eyes still remained at Taeyeon without any words.

"I didnt mean to shout at Jessica, Tiffany"
"Its just that, she's here in our place"
"Our castle, our kingdom"
"She have to show us the due respect we deserve Tiffany"
"What are the rest gonna think if we let her continue the way she is?"
"Will the rest respect us or is it that they are gonna act the same way as Jessica?"

"But, you could have stopped"
"You could have stopped Yuri from slapping her" muttered Tiffany under her breath.

"Stopped Yuri?" repeated Taeyeon as she turned to Tiffany.

Tiffany looked shocked.

"Did you just hear what i said?" asked Tiffany with curiousity.
"It was so soft"

"Well, we immortals have superb hearings" explained Taeyeon with a weak smile.
"Come, sit here"
"I wont hurt you, i promise"

Tiffany looked left and right, before giving a soft nod and sat beside Taeyeon comfortably.

"Back to Yuri"
"You must know, Yuri's a little impatient at times"
"Thats why she slapped Jessica this morning"

"But Jessica was already hurt, by Yuri"
"You should know that"
"Especially Yuri, how could she hurt her again?"

"I know, i understand how you feel" said Taeyeon with a sigh.
"We didnt mean it"
"Can we drop this subject of Jessica and Yuri now..?"

Tiffany remained silent as she avoided Taeyeon's gaze.

"Well, Tiffany"
"I hope you can stay as the happy, cute Tiffany i met in school.."
"Not like now"
"Its killing me inside to see you like this"

"I wanna go home" said Tiffany bluntly.

"What?"

"I wanna go home Taeyeon"
"This isnt the place for me"
"Let me home, Jessica and Sunny too" said Tiffany with tears in her eyes.

It was the very first time,Taeyeon saw true tears in a human's eyes after decades and decades.

"I cant Tiffany"
"Im sorry, but im unable to do that for you three"
"I know its hard to adapt, but we'll make it an enjoyable stay here" said Taeyeon, trying to save the atmosphere.

"Why not Taeyeon?"
"You're the first-born here"
"You can do it, cant you?"
"These girls here, are so much better than we are"
"Just let us home" pleaded Tiffany sadly.
"We promise not to tell anyone about your kingdom"

"Tiffany" said Taeyeon seriously as she cupped Tiffany's face in her hands, thumbs wiping the tears off Tiffany's face.
"Its not about people out there knowing that we immortals actually exists"
"Its about you, Jessica and Sunny"

"Why us?"
"Why pick us?" sobbed Tiffany.

"Because you three stand out in our eyes" said Taeyeon with a smile.
"Now stop crying, alright?"

However, on Jessica's side, she continued venturing around the castle,
to clear things off her mind.
But a room caught her attention.
The door looked ancient, not knowing why but it somehow attracted Jessica into the room.
Slowly pushing the room open, Jessica was shocked by the overwhelming number of books in the room.

Jessica's POV

Wow..
Thats a lot of books..
I guess this must be the library of the castle..
But why didnt the butler bring me here just now..?

End of Jessica's POV

Taking a closer step, she went over to the section of books labelled 'History'.
Assuming that it was the history of the immortals, she randomly took the thinnest book out of the shelf and sat down at the desk and started reading it.
After reading the book for what felt like an hour or so, Jessica felt a stinging pain at her injured shoulder.

"Damn.." cursed Jessica under breath as she slapped the book closed.

Right after Jessica returned the book, she quickly walked out of room,
closing the doors behind her and walked back to her room,
massaging her shoulders in pain.
While walking back, Jessica walked past Yuri and a group of 3 girls,
giggling and talking to each happily at the main hall.

Yuri turned to see Jessica walked away in a hurry, but turned back to the girls with a bright smile and continued talking to them,
chatting with, spending some quality time with them.
An hour or so passed, Yuri finally dismissed the clinging girls to walk around the castle,
enjoy their stay here while lying that she has some stuff to attend to but will see them again for dinner.
Actually, she was worried for Jessica.
Walking towards Jessica's room, she knocked but didnt receive and reply.
Instead of waiting, she just slowly opened the room and walked in.

"Jessica?" called Yuri as she moved towards the unconscious figure thats lying on the bed.

Jessica stirred and slowly opened her eyes.

"Jessica?" repeated Yuri as she sat down on Jessica's bed, only to see Jessica holding to a bottle of painkillers.
"Whats wrong?!" asked Yuri worriedly as she took the painkiller from Jessica's hands.
"Are you trying to kill yourself?!"

"Kill myself?" laughed Jessica mockingly.
"Why would i need to that?"
"Im just taking a few painkillers to ease my pain"

"Why?"
"Are you hurting?"

"Are you asking the obvious?"

"Im sorry for hurting you" sighed Yuri sadly.
"I didnt mean to"

"Forget it, its history now" said Jessica.
"So, what brings you here?"

"Im just worried about you after watching you walking back to your room in a rush"

"Why?"
"Worried that i'll escape?"
"Or that i'll commit suicide?"

"No"
"I didnt have those thoughts"
"I promise" said Yuri awkwardly with a scratch on her head.
"Are you still hurting?"
"Do you need a doctor?" asked Yuri as she reached over to touched Jessica's shoulder which made Jessica squeaked at the pain.

Jessica glared at her.

"Can you at least"
"At least keep your hands to yourself?"
"I've already forgiven you for injuring me"
"As a return, can you keep your hands to yourself for now?" asked Jessica with an annoyed look.

"Siwon oppa said you shouldnt be hurting already.." mumbled Yuri with a frown.

Jessica raised her eyebrow.

"Siwon oppa?" repeated Jessica with curiousity.
"Who is he?"

"He's a doctor but an immortal"
"He studied human medince"
"You were sick yesterday so i brought you here"
"And called Siwon oppa over"
"He's my cousin" explained Yuri.
"Maybe i should call him over again.." muttered Yuri to herself as she called for the maid that was serinvg Jessica.

"Jasmine" called Yuri.

Within seconds, Jasmine was seen walking into the room hurriedly and bowed at Yuri.

"Princess Yuri"

"Go get Siwon oppa here, now" said Yuri coldly and strictly before dismissing Jasmine away.

"So.. her name is Jasmine?" asked Jessica casually.
 
"Yup, i've rescued her from some lycans years ago"
"And brought her here"

"She looks like she has something more than saviour for you" said Jessica with a soft chuckle.
"Her eyes, tells me something about her"

"What about her?" asked Yuri curiously.

Yuri was enjoying the comfort between Jessica and herself, finally able to sit down and talk comfortably together.
And not quarrelling over anything.

"Well, its just something"
"You'll know it soon enough" replied Jessica with a slight smile.
"Anyway, lycans, do they still exist now?"

"You know about lycans?" asked Yuri all of the sudden as her eyes shot up.

"I read about them a little"

"From where?"

"The ancient looking library?"

"Oh, that"
"The royal library, i cant believe you went there"

"Why cant i go there?"

"Nothing much" smiled Yuri assuringly.
"Well, lycans do exist now still"
"They are the only things that can kill us"
"Their bite can easily kill us"

"So, wasnt it hard to rescue Jasmine from it?"

Yuri smiled and shook her head.

"Nope, for those ordinary lycans"
"Its more than enough for the guards out there to take care of"
"The ones who attacked Amy are just ordinary lycans"
"So yup, its not that hard"

"Oh.."

Just then, Siwon entered the room with Jasmine behind.

"Princess Yuri, Siwon-sshi is here" reported Jasmine with her head down.

"Right, you can go and do your own chores" instructed Yuri before waving Jasmine out.
"Oppa, she's still hurting"
"Wae?"
"You said she's fine last night"

"She's still hurting?"
"Let me take a look" said Siwon as he sat down beside Jessica.

Siwon slowly help Jessica remove her armsling and her shirt,
leaving Jessica in just her white tank top.
Removing the white plaster from Jessica's shoulder, revealed a big red swollen shoulder of Jessica's.

"This is not looking good" said Siwon as he shook his head.

"Wae oppa?"

"Look Yul, its swollen really badly"
"Yesterday was fine, but what happened?"
"What did you do to her?"

"I didnt..-"
"Or maybe i did.."

Siwon looked up at Yuri, waiting for an answer.

"I slapped her.." mumbled Yuri guiltily as she averted Siwon's eyes.

"You what?!" exclaimed Siwon in disbelief.
"Yul, you know your strength.."
"You cant use it on a mere human like here"
"Just a little more and you can break her arm or dislocate her arm again"
"Did you know that?!"

"Bianeh oppa"
"I was too reckless.." apologised Yuri sadly.

"Forget it"
"It doesnt matter anymore" spoke Jessica suddenly.
"Can i have stronger painkillers or something since you're a doctor for the human kind like me?" asked Jessica bluntly.

"Im afraid you've caught an infection Jessica-sshi"
"Thanks to her" said Siwon in full sacarsm.
"Please forgive this cousin of mine"
"She's really impatient at times"
"So, i'll leave you on an antibiotic drip as well as a jab on the shoulder to ease the pain as well as the swell more quickly" said Siwon as he opened his brown leather briefcase.

Jessica was shocked to see all those medical equipments in his briefcase.
Siwon pulled out two small bottles of liquid and syringe.
Slowly filling each syringe with different slowly, Jessica cringed at it.

"Its gonna hurt a little Jessica-sshi"
"So, please bear with it awhile alright?" warned Siwon as he brought the first syringe up.

Jessica nodded and closed her eyes.
Yuri stood by the side and watch worriedly as Siwon brought up the needle to Jessica's shoulder.
Siwon took an alcohol swab to wipe the swollen shoulder before shooting the needle straight into Jessica's shoulder.
Jessica gritted her teeth in pain, with a tear flowing out of her eyes.

"Im done with one"
"Thats was your painkiller"
"And now, another one" said Siwon and immediately inserted the needle in Jessica's swollen shoulder.

Jessica jerked back roughly but was held on tight by Siwon.

"Dont, i know it hurts"
"A little more.." cooed Siwon softly as he slowly released the liquid into Jessica's swollen shoulder.

Jessica bit her lips, with her eyes closed in a pain expression as her hands crumbled up in a fist while tears flowed down her beautiful face.

"Here, im done" smiled Siwon as he removed the syringe from her shoulder.

Jessica let out a huge sigh and she opened her eyes and wiped her tears away.
Yuri stood there, in shock, not knowing what to do.

"Jessica-sshi"
"Lie back on the bed, i'll give you the antibiotics drip now"
"And i'll get it out later after it is done" instructed Siwon as he slowly helped Jessica lie back down on the bed.

Jessica laid back weakly while Siwon took Jessica's right arm and slowly inserted the infus into her hands after wiping the alcoholic swab.
After inserting the infus, he hook up a bag of antibiotics for Jessica and left the room.
Before he left, Siwon dropped a glare at Yuri.

"You better take care of her and stop abusing her" mouthed Siwon with a glare.

"Arasso oppa" replied Yuri as she pushed Siwon out of the room and closed the door.

Right after Siwon left, Yuri went to Jessica side and sat beside her.

"Does it hurt a lot?"
"I saw tears, out of your eyes" blurted out Yuri bluntly.

Jessica looked at her in disbelief but threw the look away after seconds and nodded at her.

Jessica's POV

Right, afterall,
she's an immortal and probably doesnt understand the term pain since her body doesnt even get injured.
Even if its a cut or what, it will automatically heal.

End of Jessica's POV

"Im sorry to have made you go through so much pain Jessica" apologised Yuri sadly as she brushed Jessica's bangs aside.

"I said forget about it already didnt i?"
"I probably deserved all these" said Jessica.
"So stop apologising"
"And your Siwon oppa said im going to be fine" added Jessica.

"I know, but still.."

"I dont know why a princess like you feels bad to a mere human like me"

Yuri felt the sacarsm in her words with 'mere human'.

"I dont know why either Jessica.." replied Yuri with a shrug.
"Rest well though, i'll be here for you when you wake up"

Jessica then slowly closed her eyes and let darkness take over her.

As for Sunny, she aimlessly walked around the castle and entered a room filled with the latest consoles and games.
Upon seeing the different consoles in it, her eyes immediately lit up and dashed into the room with a wide smile.

"Wow"
"GAMESSS~" cheered Sunny happily as she started fiddling around the variety of games available for each console.

After contemplating for quite some time, Sunny decided to pick up the Mario Kart racing game and slotted the disc into the console and started playing it.
Hours slowly passed, and Sunny was still playing the same game not knowing that the time had past.
She had even missed lunch while playing the game.
However, on the other hand, Yoona had actually spotted Sunny playing in their lounge earlier on but didnt interrupt her because Yoona was enjoying the moment whereby Sunny looked the most innocent and naive, like a kid.

"Ahem" said a voice as she cleared a throat and walked into the room.
"Isnt it a bit rude to enter a room without permission?"

Sunny immediately froze and dropped the controller.
Not even daring to turn, a chuckle was heard right after it.

"Sunny-ah!" laughed Yoona as she plopped herself down onto the sofa.

"Yoona..?"

Sunny slowly turned and found herself watching Yoona,
laughing her wits out.

"I see you're in love with our game" said Yoona as she looked at Sunny with a contented smile.

"Your game?" repeated Sunny with a confused look.

"This room, is our lounge room"
"Belongs to only Tae unnie, Yul unnie and me"
"Only we 3 could enter this room"
"You're the first to enter"
"And also the first human to enter our room" explained Yoona.

"Omo, im so sorry"
"I'll leave now" said Sunny quickly as she turned to leave.

"YAH!" shouted Yoona immediately.
"Dont, dont leave!"
"Play with me since you're already here"

"Play with you?"

"Yup, mario kart"
"You seemed good at it" smirked Yoona happily.

"Really?!"

"I've been observing you since just now"
"Because you've missed lunch, i was looking around for you" said Yoona as she picked up a controller and threw it to Sunny before getting herself one.

"Right!"
"LUNCH!"
"Oh my, i've forgotten about Tiffany and Jessica!" exasperated Sunny in shock.

"Dont worry, Tiffany turned up for lunch"
"Apparently, she was alone for lunch" said Yoona while fiddling with the game menu.
"You should have came, we were having some bonding time with the girls"
"Except for Jessica and Yuri"
"They werent there for some reasons"
"I didnt know or asked because Tae unnie told me not to"

"My goodness, Tiffany must be mad at me" mumbled Sunny worriedly as she sat down beside Yoona.

"Dont worry, Tiffany has got Taeyeon to accompany her if she's really lonely" chuckled Yoona as she took a peep at Sunny's worried expression.
"Challenge?"

"Okay.."

"Arcade or time?"

"Arcade"

"Right, here we go!" cheered Yoona loudly as she sat in a comfortable position, ready to race with Sunny.

While focusing on the game, Yoona spoke.

"Sunny, are you enjoying your stay here?"
"Like until now?" asked Yoona casually.

"Now?"
"To be honest, no"
"I wanna return home"
"Can you just fail us three immediately and let us home?" replied Sunny with a soft sigh.

"I cant"
"The selection trials havent even started"
"Even if it did, i also dont have a choice to make"
"Like fail you three on purpose" explained Yoona seriously.
"There are rules to follow here, Sunny"

"But i need to go home Yoona"
"My appa and omma will be really worried for me"

"Dont worry about your appa and omma Sunny"
"We've got everything under covered" smirked Yoona with wink.

A/N: Aww..
At least 2 more subscribers please?
Make it to 60 subscribers?
How's this chapter?
Do you guys like it or its too boring?
Jessica's starting to accept Yuri (':

Please anticipate alright?
Love you peeps!
Comments, subscribers please keep flowing in! <3