chapter 33

I CAN'T

SM building, at the President’s office, Khun and Victoria are nervously awaiting what Lee Soo Man would say as they had come to him and officially announcing their relationship.

“Hmmn a JYP and SM pairing again, a second pair”

Khun and Victoria, both blushed, they know who it was. Heechul and Sohee were the first couple. Now it’s them. Lee Soo Man continues.

“Well, I have the gut feeling ever since you two started to be together in WGM, you’ve always are different, so natural, and so comfy with each other more than friendship. How I admire how you made everything secret then, even not leaking anything to the media, but I was so worried of what had happen to Victoria that time”

Khun and Victoria snapped their head up to Lee Soo Man, in their look says “you know what happen then”

“I know it of course, how can I not? But somehow you have broken up and concentrated with your careers, at that time you earned my respect, and when you got back together I know that you two are really meant to be. Dating in SM is not really a no no, if any of you can follow it and concentrate on your activities is well and good and if you kids would date and it’s within the company the better, but if the likes of you two and the other pair, its fine also, who am I to be against it? You are also only human and young at the same time, and you’ve proven yourselves, being able to hold the pressure of your work and your personal relationship”

“Ah, president does that mean you’re giving us your blessing” says Khun, confirming.

“Yes” he said smiling, the couple sigh in relief “so what’s the next step” he asked.

“Talking to Jin Young hyung sir, and then planning of how to say it to our fans” says Khun.

“hmmn it would be the hardest you now?” he said. Khun and Victoria nodded.

“Just tell me when and if you ever need my assistance” he offers

“Tha-“starts Khun and Victoria when the door barge open and saw their friends.

“President” says Leeteuk , other SM talents behind him

“We would like to be present at the time they announced their relationship to the public” He says.

“As a sign of support” added Taeyeon

Lee Soo Man looks at his talents, and back at the couple in front of him, what a nice bond, hmmn, he like it. He looks at Leeteuk and nodded.

“Thank you president” he said bowing and the others followed suit.

“You may leave now”

==

JYP Building

 

“Anyeong haseyo, President Park Jin Young “greeted Victoria.

“Oppa would be fine Victoria, no need to be so formal” says JYP. “Call me oppa”

“J-Jin Young o-oppa” says Victoria shyly.

“Anyeong hyung” greeted Khun.

“How was it” asked JYP to Khun

“We had his blessings hyung” answered Khun, smiling he reaches for Victoria’s hand, she smiles at him and look at JYP too.

“Aigoo, you two are giving me goose bumps” says JYP laughing as he sits down at his chair “so what’s the next step?”

“Schedule the press-“Khun’s words are cut off as the door barge open as JYP nation comes in.

Chansung, holds a laptop in his hand followed by Taecyeon and the rest.

“Yah” says JYP

“Sorry hyung” says Taec

“The press con must be scheduled immediately” says Chansung as he put the laptop on JYP’s table.

JYP looks at the screen of the laptop, his eyes went big.

KHUNTORIA REUNITED? NICHKHUN OF 2PM IS SEEN COMING OUT OF SM BUILDING, WITH F(X) LEADER VICTORIA.

“Looks like you don’t need to think of a reason to do a press con Khun” says JYP as he turned the laptop to the couple’s line of vision”

“Ottoke!” mumbled Victoria

“We need a pl-“says Khun

“Sunye noona is calling a place now where the press con will be held” says Junho.

“When will it be then?” asked Wooyoung

“Sooner the better” says Khun.

“Tomorrow?” says Taec

“No we have schedule tomorrow” says Yenny.

“You guys no need t-“ Khun was saying but he was cut off by Yubin.

“We are going to be there” says Yubin.

Khun sigh exasperatedly.

“SM Town are coming too” says Victoria.

“Let’s see if your schedule can be rearranged, the next day will fine isn’t?” asked JYP. Khuntoria nodded.

===

PRESS CON

The hall was full of people, fans and media people.

On the middle of the stage, a table with two chairs are positioned while right behind it are chairs lined up forming three lanes. The first one who entered the stage from the opposite direction is JYP and Lee Soo Man, in the middle before they sat they shook hands. The respective groups from their company followed, Wonder girls, 2AM, Miss A and rest of 2PM from JYPE and from SME Super Junior, SNSD, Shinee and the rest of F(x).

At the back Khun and Victoria watch as their friends and label mates enter with their presidents. They will be entering the same way, Khun at the side of JYP and Victoria at SM side. This will be the last time that they’ll be entering separately when they are both in the same event. Before stepping up on the stage Khun and Vic look in each other’s eyes. Khun mouthed “I love you” and so did Victoria after that they went up.

“Good afternoon I’m 2PM’s Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul and thank you for coming” says Khun, he saw a placard that gave him additional strength. Khuntoria Forever was written at the placard.

“Good afternoon I’m f(x) leader Victoria Song, thank you for coming for this press con” says Victoria.

Khun stands up, cleared his throat and takes a deep breath.

“To our respective fans, through the years you have supported and love us so in return we concentrated on our careers and strive to be the best, and as we go to the right age, we, I wanted to give into my heart desires. Since we been together at a show I have feelings for her and as time progress so is my love for her grow. The feelings are mutual but the timing was not right, so we separated but the feeling is still there. For three years that we’ve been apart we worked hard at our careers as an idol, but the longing to be with that person your heart beats for is still there. And as fate gave us a chance to be together again we grab it. And now we are in front of you all, appealing to your heart, to understand, to accept, and acknowledge our relationship. If you can’t accept it now we hope someday you will” he says.

“So the two of you are officially a couple, since when?” says a man reporter

“Since two years ago” answers Victoria. The crowd made a buzz. 

“Then you been in love with each other for two years” asked another reporter.

“No, I, we” says Khun and look at Victoria and continues, still looking at her “been in love for six years and officially a couple for two years.

People are sharp that they and saw the ring on Victoria’s finger.

“Are you guys engage?” says the reporter.

“He proposed “says Victoria looking at Khun lovingly

“And she said yes” says Khun looking back at Victoria. Khun saw several movements in his peripheral vision. A fan from the right moved forward in her hand she opens the bottle and throw the content to Victoria. Khun’s reflexes are faster that he covered her from the assailant’s threat. The other assailant throws rotten eggs.

Their members and friends sitting at the back run to their friends but were surprised what they witnessed as the other fans that are in front cover the couple to the two crazed girls, the other fans hold tried to hold the girls down.

“You don’t need to be violent and hurt them to voice your disapproval to them” shouted one of the fans covering them.

Security and the managers went between the fans and their charges, trying to control the crowd

Amidst everything protecting Victoria was the only thing on his mind.

“Are you okay?” he asked he feels a stinging in his arm but ignored it.

“Yes I’m fine” answers Vic, and looks up at Khun. She smelled something …like something is burning.

Wooyoung who is run near them saw what’s happening to Khun.

“Hyung take off your jacket quick” shouted Wooyoung.

The first girl who throws something from the bottle happens to be an acid. Khun quickly took off the jacket; a big hole is forming on his jacket, on his upper arm a burnt is visible.

“Khun!!” cried Victoria

“Shh I’m fine” says Khun trying to calm her fiancée.

Their managers seeing what happen to Khun quickly guided them out of the hall.

 NEWS

NICHKHUN HAVE FIRST DEGREE BURN ON UPPER ARMS DUE TO A CRAZED FAN THROWING ACID TO THE COUPLE

JYPE AND SME ARE NOT FILING ANY LEGAL ACTIONS TO THE ASSAILANTS

FANS ENRAGED AT THE OTHER CRAZED FANS, TRYING TO HURT KHUNTORIA

FANS TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST THE CRAZED GIRLS, FOR THEY ARE ALSO THREATENED BY THE CRAZED ACTIONS

KHUNTORIA ENGAGED

The next day

Khuntoria fans voice out their support.

 We, Khuntorians , supports your relationship and you have our love always, we wish you happiness always.

 

Some Hottest also voice their support for the couple and apology in behalf of the assailant who act violently.

The other fandom that supports the label mates of the couple showed support to them too. And they asked other fans not to hurt the idols that they are idolizing, violence is not the right way.

============================

“How is your wound?”

“Minjae hung cleaned it already no need to worry” assures Khun. “Are you scared? Do you want to back out?” asked Khun insecurity laced in his voice.

“What about you? Do you wanted to?” Victoria answers him back with questions too. “Do you want me to?”

“NO… I don’t want you to, and nope I’m not giving up” he said firmly.

“And so do I, so do I “says Vic and embraced him, carefully, trying not to touch his wound.

“Don’t you dare cry, Victoria”

“But way back then you wanted to see me cry” she says.

“Cry because your happy or touched, I don’t want to see you cry because you’re hurting”

“It just scares me, what had happen, good thing Wooyoung  told you to wear that bullet proof jacket or it could have coz you bigger wound, as you don’t want to see me cry, I don’t want you to be hurt, too”

“I love you”

“I love you too”