chapter 14

I CAN'T

Nichkhun and Victoria  loving gaze...

the title of the news...the picture was taken at the day of their recording  an event with 2PM, both their group had finished performing and and seats are prepared for each group, before they went up to the stage they talked that they should be careful.

"don't look at me too  much " NIchkhun joked.

"ohhh.... okay...ill look at Chansung then" she said

" wehhh... " reacted KHun and looked at Victoria to  tell her not to look at Chansung, but when he looked at her, she is smiling mischievouslyat him " ahhh ...you tease..." he said and  kissed her in the lips immediately and tickled her.

they were laughing when their respective members enter the room.

"yahhh... don't do that here...aishh..people might see" says Taecyeon and Amber at the same time.

" oh sorry ....sorry" they said in unison and bowing their heads

"aisshh.. you guys are so in sync" says Krystal

 they just smiled at them. Junsu told them to prepared as the show is starting.

"Hey "said NIchkhun as Victoria was about to go in the stage, they are the first one to perform

"yes " says Victoria as she look  back at him

" careful and let's not be caught" he said

"arasso" she nodded at him.

=========================

THey had been careful, the series of pictures was taken when the MC asked about them  being in we got married a year ago, and have they been in contact with each other and are they friends....they answered short and simple...for less talk less mistake. Khun answered that being we got married is a nice experience and Victoria said that to and she added she gained a friend and about the contacting each other well Khun answered that they have each others number  but due to busy schedule here and there, there is no time to send message always. The MC then seem contented with the answer that they gave. while answering they glimpse at each other..just glimpse...but she never thought that their feelings will show.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH....

now her me2day bugged down because of Khun's fans bashing her...thet she is no good for their thai prince and that she should go back to China and stuff...the videos of that event have comments like that too and more harsh that she didn't want to recall, she just hope Khun won't read it....but that's impossible.

2Pm are again abroad, for they'll be attending korean wave at Las Vegas , they left Korea a day after the event , that's a week and a half already and they will be there till next week.

Victoria's chest felt so heavy with all those comments, she is a strong girl and can't be easily swayed but the fans...his fans are really scary...words come on her mind again and again...your not good enough for him....you would be the end of his career... you'll make him like what happen to his former member...and more.

Nichkhun and her have been a couple for almost six months, the relationship is not smooth sailing , they have their misunderstanding,jealousy of them being with an opposite doing cf and partnering in shows but somehow they kiss and make up, Nichkhun is a very jealous guy but he listen to explanations, he is just so open showing his feelings for her while her  is kind of cautious not because she doesn't trust him it is just how she is.

.she...she tried her hardest to understand the situation NIchkhun is, a lot of girls always picks her as their ideal man.well Khun say a lot of men choose her as their ideal woman, KHun says thruce regarding that matter, so she...or rather they let it slide...but really she hated the fact that he is always requested to either give this to this kind of thing to a girl or he is always partnered to girls , either  girl idol groups or not...but still girls.. doing couple partnering obstacle... she hated it..but she understand ...she had to understand... ahhhh

If only they know KHun is not single anymore and that they are dating they would lielow of him doing those kind of things and he can say openly that he can't do that because his girlfriend would get mad or somthing ..but he can't...his career would  suffer she can't  let it happen.... NIchkhun and 2PM have already doing quite good...very good...the fans have  giving them full support, they regained  what they've lost at the departure of their one member, she can't let anything jeopardize that, she knows how hard it been for them, even though they haven't been in talking terms with him that time,   AT the dream concert they performed but they have been stiff at the back stage, worried... scared...anxious, she can't let them...him get through that again. 

She can't..never.....she love him so much... she'll protect him in ways she knows... 

Tears start to  fall in her eyes...followed by another...and another... till they flow continously ...she freed her tears building up inside of her,she was startled when arms...few set of arms hugged her..Amber, Luna Krystal and Sulli hugs her so tight she thought her ribs are going to break but she didn't complain...their embrace makes her heart warm...loved...supported and that makes her cry more.

"where here unnie...we would always be" Luna said.

" i won't let anyone hurt you unnie...we won't" says Krystal in almost a whisper,they say that their maknae is cold, but she is not...she had the warmest heart..to the one she holds dear.

"thank you" is all  she can say.

=============================

NIchkhun have just arrive at the hotel . he went straight to his bed, his sharing the room with wooyoung.

"ahhh bed...so tired..."

"Ahh pillow...how nice to actually straighten my back," says wooyoung

they have  2 straight days of practice,shooting and those days of sacrificing their sleep and rest was rewarded by finishing it early and they can go back at Korea the next day and they have 3 extra day for a rest before they next schedule.

"ah right" KHun remembered ...his going to check the news in KOrea, he started to browse, in those 2 days they didn't use their laptop, minjae hyung order so that when they are not shooting or anything they are sleeping,Taec is a net addict, He continued to browse for news and when he found out news about Victoria...and him, his eyes went big ,what he read surprised him.

He quickly dial a number

"Hello who's this' answers the other line

"anyeong amber...its KHun, HOw's Vic..." he asked, AMber didn't reply "Amber please tell me honestly please" he begged

What Amber said makes him jumps out of the bed , Wooyoung was startled by his action

"hyung?!"

"Im going back to KOrea now" he said with finality