chapter 32

I CAN'T

 

Victoria changed into the dress Khun had given her. Looking in the mirror it compliments her curves but in a very conservative way, she smiled, her babo Nichkhun is really a dress management maniac.  She had her hair down the way he always like it, put a little make up and when she was about to put in the shoes she remembered that there is only one shoe.

“Nichkhun” she called out as she went out of the cabin “the other pair of the shoe, where i-“  her question was left hanging, she was gaping at Khun who was kneeling in one knee in front of the door , the other pair of her shoes in his hand. He looks devastatingly handsome in tux, that she felt he left her breathless for a heartbeat.

“Nichkhun” she whispered. Her heart is beating so loud, him kneeling like this as if he is proposing. Khun slides the shoes to her feet, while looking at her. “Is this my seventh gift?” she asked

“No, a yacht dinner is my seventh gift” he said not moving from his kneeling position.

“Oh” she said a little breathless “then stand up from there and let’s go to the deck”

“Victoria”

“Hmmn” she said looking at him. Khun’s hand move inside his jacket‘s pocket. Victoria’s eyes seem to pop out of its socket, her heartbeat is deafening to her ear, her hands beginning to tremble, and her knees are weakening. Oh my God! Nichkhun.

Khun put out a small velvet box inside his jacket. And as if slow motion he opened it in front of Victoria. An engagement ring, as the light touches the ring it sparkle that made Victoria blink and tears start to fall in her eyes. Khun was gazing up on her with so much love in his eyes.

“Victoria Song Qian, will you be wife?” his voice croaked, Victoria giggled and Khun was smiling ear to ear. “Will you make my life starting today the beginning of endless happiness by being my other half?”

Victoria nodded slowly at first but continuously nod, while crying of happiness “yes…yes” she said as she kneel down too, leveling at Khun. As he was putting the ring on her fingers his hand is trembling.

“I’m trembling” he said chuckling.

As Victoria wearing the ring her eyes kept looking at it and to Khun repeatedly.

“This is the best to date Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul” she said as she cups his face and kiss him herself.  At first Victoria was the one taking the leads of the kiss, but as it deepens, Khun had taken the lead, leaving both of them breathless.

“I love you, Song Qian, my Victoria” says Khun as their lips parted

“As I love you Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, my bright star” says Victoria. They embraced.

“This is actually the reason I can’t buy you a yacht yet, I’m getting ready for our future, so we can’t only rent for now”

“It’s okay” she says “Uhmm, Khun”

“Hmmn”

“My knee is hurting from kneeling”

Khun laugh at Victoria’s whine. He scooped her up as he stands up. Victoria screamed at his unexpected action.

“Hey” she said.

“I’m practicing carrying you inside our threshold” he says.

==============

At the hotel JYP nation and SM town are all in busy in their laptop.

“Sulli does sister-in-law contacted you already?” asked Wooyoung.

“No oppa. What is it really that you guys can’t wait for our appa and umma to send message or call” asked Sulli.

“Well…uhmmn” Wooyoung is rendered speechless.

“Is Khun appa proposing?” asked Amber from the back. Her question seems to disturb the silence of the SM town group, gaping.

“YAH! JYP nation answer the question is he gonna pop up the question” says Leeteuk using his power as the oldest among the group JYP and SM group.

“Hyung~” says Taecyeon.

“Taecyeon” says Leeteuk firmly.

Wooyoung’s phone rang same time as Sulli’s phone rang, she quickly answers it.

“Umma” she said.

“Speaker phone” shouted Krystal.

“He proposed and I said yes” she said. Everyone heard her and all shouted their congratulations.

“She said yes” said Khun to his JYP nation family. 2PM wolf whistle as the girls screamed.

As all the excitement wears down. Both sides feel envious.

==========================

“Ah, I think I’m going deaf with their screaming” says Khun.

“Same here” says Victoria smiling.

Khun transferred beside Victoria and put his arm around her and they both gazed at the sky.

“Luckily the sky has stars, tonight”

“It’s okay for me even if there’s none, as long as I have this star beside me” said Victoria as she put her arms around Khun’s waist.

“Really?”  

“Really” she say “Khun~”

“Hmmn”

“Are we going to let the public know?”

“Yes, we can’t stay this way forever and I want to scream to the whole world that I love you and you love me” he say and tighten his embrace.

“I’m scared”

“I’m scared, too, but we have to face this bravely for us, for our future. We have our family and friends to support us”

“So what is first on our list to do” asked Victoria.

“I’m asking for your hand formally tomorrow, my family is here too, you know, our families will be meeting tomorrow”

Victoria’s eyes went big “Nichkhun”

“After tomorrow, when go back to Korea I’m going to talk to your president first, then I’m ta-“he was cut off by Victoria.

“No”

“Huh?” Khun’s forehead furrowed.

“We, I’m coming with you when you talk to our president and to JYP oppa. It’s our future, our relationship. Starting now we are going to do things together.”

“Yes Ma’am” says Khun submissively “and after that our fans”

“Will they understand or will they be against it”

“We would appeal to them, and if ever they won’t, we have to be ready to face their bashing. And Vic, I want you to always be careful okay I don’t want what happen in the past happen again”

Victoria nodded, what happen then won’t happen again, they have matured, and their love is much stronger this time. And she could never let this person let go again she loves him too much.

He hoped his fans would understand. He loves Victoria so much. And they are in a right age; too, if ever the fans can’t accept it he is ready to leave the entertainment world, to leave a quiet life with Victoria and their future kids.

“Victoria going public would be the hardest one” says Khun

“No matter as long as we are together” she declared.

“Yeah, as long as we are together” he says and embraced Victoria closer to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone soo sorry for not updating, and as you have read … I’m almost at the end of this story. I had to end it coz , I think the story is beginning to be more of what my delusional mind wish hehehe… and its beginning to be so cheesy for me, that I’m having goose bumps already hehehe. And I feel that the story is beginning to be drag… as all of you requested I prolong it, I prolong it as far as I can… and this is as far as I can do for this story.  And at the same time I can’t continue doing two fanfic at the same time I’m going loco doing it O_o. The next chapter may be the last or second to the last….i hopes you guys enjoy…hope you read my other fanfic too.  And oh don’t worry I won’t stop doing fanfic, I’ll just have to do it one by one,well maybe  some oneshot every now and then hehehehe.

Happy reading and please do commentsmiley