chapter 23

I CAN'T

"Victoria , what's wrong why aren't you talking " says Khun since he picks her up she never said a word to him she just gets in the passenger seat nad she is stting far away from him. Victoria didn't reponse she just stayed quiet.

"Vic...please talk to me" he plea, but still no reaction. Khun thought of what he did, backtracked , guestings... oh he had a pairing thing in one of the variety show few days ago and the PD at that variety had me paired in one of the new debuted girl group, and that girl happen to be so open on liking him, good ness he was having a hard time warding the girl , she is always beside him, he would subtlely stay  a distance from her but the next thing he knows she's beside him, s is not there or even 2AM or even the SME brother in laws .

And still cuts of him and the girl was loaded ...its been long since he was paired up so everyone was buzzing with the teaser of the show.

"Vic is this regarding the still teaser of my gue~" he was cut off by Vic

"stop , don't say anything" she say in a curt voice.

"Victoria ,please ...let's not fight about this, we seldom see each other please" he begged

"weh...weh...why didn't you tell me, she happens to be so vocal in liking you that she even wished she would be paired to you in every possible way, why did you have to pick her?and why is she so clingy on those picture" Victoria burst out, almost teary.

"i can't do anything about it, its scripted , and im not the one who picked her ,she picked me" he said

"why didn't you refuse and why do you have to be so kind to her"  says Victoria she fans her face , her eyes feels hot, she takes a deep breath to keep the tears from falling

"Victoria please,  she may like me but i doesn't mean i like her back, i always stayed away from her but she keep on getting near me and i just can't outright tell her off' he said , Khun take a deep breath to calm his nerves , Victoria is so jealous that she is not listening to him

"she 's almost throwing herself to you, and why is it always you who is there whenever a pairing is included" she said

"and why do you always have to be with Kyuhyun Hyung or CHangmin alone" he burst out, he lost his cool and say out loud his own jealousy of Victoria always being with them .

Khun have the car parked in the side of the road coz if he didn't they might have an accident, he can't concentrate on driving, Victoria is making it hard for him to drive and explain.

"I have no hold of the PDs on shows we guest, and i can't refuse without letting our relationship in jeopardy, and we , my members and I  divide ourselves in multiple guesting coz we are promoting our album... " he explained "please Vic" he begged her again.

"take me back to our dorm, im not in a mood anymore" 

Khun's eyes went big, he can't believe what he is hearing.

"what?"

" i said take me back to our dorm" she said without looking at him.

Khun clench and unclench his hand on the steering wheel, they won't be seeing each other for months coz they would be jumping to and pro  from Korea, Japan, China and Philippines. and addtional for him is thailand 

Khun started the car and turned the car back where they came from, within few minutes they where infront of F(x) dorm. Victoria unbuckle the seatbelt and before she get off the car she said to him.

"The situation is not the same the people im with alone knows clearly that i only have feelings for you and no one else"  with that she went inside the building.

Khun tried dialling Vic's phone but she is not answering, when he tried again, he was asked to leave a voice message instead.

"me being kind to other girls is different from you because with them i need  to be while with you  i wanted to with all my heart and oh yeah because we are so busy fighting i just want to tell you that we won't be seeing each other for 3 months because of our crazy schedule that we can only breath and rest when we are in the plane " . he put the phone on down and tried once more to calm his nerves but to no avail.

Khun hits the steering wheel, hitting the horn at the same time, he inhale and exhale three times to calm himself. Khun step on the accelerator hard that his car speed up, he never drove that fast, but  he needs to now to release all the frustration he is feeling.

Victoria went running out the building when she heard Khun's car speed up, she was hiding  waiting for Khun to come after her but he didn't. and the next thing she hears is his cars roaring sound when she saw how fast khun drives her hand went to her chest scared for his safety, he never drive that fast ,his always been cautious .Victoria took her phone to call Khun, she have miss call, she didn' hear it,  she put it in silent mode and forgot to put it back in general mode.

The calls is from Khun, a voice message , she click to listen to the message. She burst into tears when she heard the message ...

"NIchkhun ....im so sorry"  why why does she let her jealousy ruined their date, she cried so hard... they won't be seeing for three months.

=========

"Hello" answers Wooyoung

"Wooyoung its Victoria " 

"Ah noona  hello, so hows your date kindly tell hyung to go home already we had an early flight  tomorrow" he says

"weh he is not there...Wooyoung ah  his not with me... we...we had a fight and he speed off away after he drops me off"

"Ottoke" says Wooyoung

"where is he ...omo..omo..." she said  she is starting to worry its been two hours since he left he should have reach home by now.

NIchkhun where are you...please be safe...please...