chapter 31

I CAN'T

 

 

The sixth and seventh (the last gift) is to be given when they are in China.

One of the practice rooms at SM building. A day before they leave for China. SNSD, Shinee, F(x), except Victoria and SUJU are all gathered inside.

“YAH! Why only now are you guys asking for our help?” says Jessica.

“Unnie” says Krystal worriedly.

“Sica, don’t be so loud” says Donghae standing up and looking outside the door.

“Not so loud Sica, we don’t want anyone hearing us” says Leeteuk

“Sorry oppa, but why only now that you asked for our help?” she says to the four F(x) members.

“Coz it’s kind of more difficult, it would be in China, and there’s gonna be a lot of media there and it’s kind of more elaborate coz it’s their anniversary and they are going to Victoria unnie’s home, for Khun appa to meet unnie’s grandmother” explain Luna.

“We needed a lot of people, to add confusion; on how many are there, having dinner” says Krystal.

“We also need someone as tall as Victoria unnie, who is going to switch with her at the toilet” says Luna.

“We are both of same height” says Seohyun. Everyone looked at her and nod.

“Okay, so Seohyun will be posing as Vic after the switch, but who will be posing as Khun?” asked Donghae.

“Khun appa’s brother Nichan oppa” inform Amber.

“If he is appa’s brother, then like the 2pm brothers he is our uncle” says Sulli out of nowhere.

“Stay in the topic Sul~” reprimand Luna.

After an hour of discussion they have cleanly planned everything. They will arrive at the resto at 7PM and the plan will transpire at 8:10PM.

“Wait, how about the JYP nation?” asked Tiffany, she asking what is the contribution of the other side.

“Well they are assigned at the getaway car, the restaurant, and the rest of the set up in China” says Heechul “that’s according to Sohee” he said blushing after saying his girlfriend’s name.

“Aigoo, oppa you are blushing” says Taeyeon.

And their meeting end up in that note.

=================

China.

 At the place where the concert going to take place, almost all idol groups that are participating are all there practicing, the rest are arriving today, the concert is tomorrow.

“What are you saying 2PM will not be here today?” says Victoria, agitated.

“Calm down, Vic unnie, they are not here yet, not yet in China, their flight is been cancelled due to some weather condition” says Sulli.

“How did you know about it?”

“Wooyung oppa called me” Sulli.

“Why Khun didn’t inform me?”

“Oppa also said appa is calling you but you’re not answering” says Sulli, Victoria quickly looked at her phone. It’s off, the battery is all drained.

“Omo, forgot to charge, ottoke”

“Hey Krystal, what did Khun gave Victoria, or is he going to give it to her when they go to her parent’s house” asked Jessica while the other SNSD are listening

“Unnie, Khun appa has seven gifts to Vic umma. First is an ATV motorbike, second video of him singing their love songs while he is playing piano, homemade cookies made by him, next is chocolate ,again made by him, and the fifth is a dress and a shoe”  says Krystal.

“Ne? A shoe?” they said together

“Deh. A shoe, we are speculating that the other one is with Khun appa”

“Wahh~envious. So envious”

====================

A restaurant in China, 8:10PM, the SM town and JYP nation are having their dinner. Everyone is loud talking, some are saying jokes, and others just eating. Khun stands up.

“I’ll just take a leak” he says. Inside the toilet his brother is in one of the cubicles, no one is inside “buck” he says. And his brother showed his self, they changed jacket.

“Good luck and happy anniversary, Khunnie” says Nichan. He just nodded and smile he went outside first, now, parking lot. A black car with license number 9426.

Inside once Victoria saw Khun’s brother, posing as Khun, his hood covering his face. She counted 1 to 20, then stands up and went to the ladies room. Inside there are two girls. Ottoke. She went inside in one of the cubicle.

“Isn’t she an idol?” says the girl

“There are K-pop idols dining according one of the staffs” the other said. And she heard giggling and they went out. She went out and looks if the coast is clear. Clear.

“Goguma” she said a little louder.

“Unnie” says Seohyun , who come out from the last cubicle. They changed jacket.

“Thank you” she said to Seohyun.

“Welcome… be careful unnie” says Seohyun. She nodded and went out of the ladies room.

 Just outside a black car is at the restaurant door, the passenger window opened, and she saw the charming smile she terribly missed.

She opened the passenger door and got in.

“Hi there “she greeted.

 “Hi yourself” he said smiling and glimpse at Victoria’s side “I miss you” he said and reach for her hand.

“I miss you too” she said clasping her hands over his.

“Happy anniversary” they said in a same time.

Victoria sends a message to her group.

We are going now. Thank everyone for us. See you tomorrow night J

==========================

Pier

 They get off the car and went to the docks. By the docks a water ski is waiting for them.

“My sixth gift” says Khun. Vic was so shocked she can’t say anything. As they rode it, she asked.

“Where are we going?”

“See that yacht, that’s our destination” he said pointing the anchored Yacht in the water, it was far enough, so that no one will disturb their night.

“You bought it, too” she asked.

“Sorry to disappoint you but I only bought this… that one is so costly” he said.

“Ah good” she said relieved.

“You don’t like the yacht?” he asked

“I like it, yes but it’s too much”

“Really?”

“Yes, maybe someday but not now it’s not reasonable”

“My Victoria is so thrifty” he teased. He earned a playful pinch at his side from Victoria.

Khun laugh.

“We’re having dinner at the yacht” he said

“Wow” says Victoria and kissed Khun on his cheek.

“Later I want you to kiss me on the lips” he said, that made Victoria blush. 

 

 

sorry for the long wait...hope you guys like this...