Chapter 19

I CAN'T

New York skyline below them , was a beautiful sight.... the buzz of the noisy street even if its pass midnight is still lively, looks like its only starting...or rather at its peak,but everything down there seems to be in other dimension, coz where is she now is the most serene and beautiful place ever...

In his arms...in Nichkhun's arm...

how she miss this warm feeling being engulf in his warm embrace,Nichkhun is behind her, his long arms around her waist and as if to make sure it won't let go,she puts her arms over his arms around her.

"nichkhun"

"hmmm..." 

"how are we going to do this...your here im in KOrea...we are about to leave New York after tomorrow's concert its our last , are we going public now...the fans..."

"Shhhh...hush my love,we're going to make it through...we have been into a lot of test,but nothing about our feelings wavered..it change ...coz we llove each other more and besides the dinner i prepareed here for us... one of the reason we are here ,is to tell you that in two months time we are going back to KOrea for a comeback, we will just finish our promotions here and go there to prepare for a full length album to be released in Asia..." Victoria swirl around to face him eyes glimmering.Her hair lightly being blown by the wind,she move her head so that the few hair covering her face be moved a side.Now face to face hugging each other, they slightly moved and looked in each other's eyes.

Lovingly Nichkhun fixed her bangs and hair, how he miss this...he loves her hair..he want it down always, framing her beautiful face, making it look more delicate.Looking at her  now in his arms, his chest want to burst out of too much happiness.

"really?"

"really... " he said and kiss her in the tip of her nose " i want to go public so just you  should know but i cant jeopardize your safety" hugging her more tightly" a lot of guys always pick's you as their ideal woman...im proud and all but im possessive too and a very jealous man"

'and im a very jealous woman...i don't want you being partner to any girls or even you always topping polls as the most sought after idol  girls want to marry" she end what she said pouting. 

Nichkhun can't resist anymore and kissed her fully in the lips...the kiss deepens...it started only just to kiss,its now consuming them.Victoria felt her ribs are going to break as KHun embraced her tightly and kissing her hard, exploring...but she  doesn't complain as she also felt eager to explore it...Nichkhun wants to taste more of her...the sweetness... both almost consumed of need...

Nichkhun let go  of her lips and rest his head steadying , trying to gain control...his breathing is heavy as she is too. He looked at her flushed face...confusion...

"i had to stop or else...its not that i want you" he said ,Victoria didn't say anything "i want you ...really want you , so just you should now how i long to ...ah...i...ah...ahhhhh" he said so frustrated as he didn't know how to explain to her , he can feel his ear is red again, but Victoria laugh at his dilemma

"what the...Yah...your laughing in my frustration...dilemma ...that i m having hard time explaining...aisshhh" Nichkhun attempt to free himself from the embrace but Victoria hold him tighter, Nichkhun didn't insist but avoid looking at her.

"Nichkhun i understand...i understand...coz  iwant you too...but we can' t take a risk,we have to be responsible" she said trying to make him look at her...trying to convey that they are feeling the same thing " but we matured when we were apart....right?" Nichkhun looked at her and nod "three years ago i heard from 2AM..."NIchkhun raised his brows at her words "...ow ...well more of  eavesdropping that you love me still and that you didn't really want to break up  but you didn't oppose to protect me...for three years ...that make me get through life being apart from you...i still monitor anything about you...and also prayed that you would still love me coz i still do" she said looking in his eyes.

"I've done some eavesdropping too, i heard that you really didn't want it too...that you regret  it...that you run after me...i use the stairs" he said

"i KNow...i heard them say that" she said teary

"... and monitoring any news of you or your group or anything that have you even if its just your name or your picture... that make me get through life ...the thought that  of we could still have future together...and when i see a picture of you smiling makes me stronger... brighten my day..."

"so do i...so do i" says Victoria and hugged NIchkhun tighter and leaning on his chest, feeling the warmth that she so loved...she can hear his heartbeat...its calming her nerves...to her it beat ...beat for her..only for her.

"you said you keep tabs right" he asked her, she nodded without lifting her head from his chest "then you know in one of our concert i sang  an english song..." she nodded again, NIchkhun lowers his head and whispers in her ears "when i sang that song you are the one in my mind then"   he kissed her hair  and rest his head on her shoulder and hugged her tighter. they stayed like that few more minutes trying to sink in that they are now in each others arms...

"Victoria"

"yes"

"things is not going to be easy...we are in no ordinary world that we  work...if i...you  fear of something let the other know...let us face it together...fears...sorrow...sadness...happiness...everything..." Victoria looks at him intently and nodded and said

"okay...and when we should communicate... talk...listen, we are in no ordinary world in matter of work but like any other couples too we are no different...we will fight...we will be jealous at time but  like i said we talk and  listen" and she kissed him in the lips and lean her head again in his chest . 

Nichkhun started to hum...as he hum ..he started to move...litttle moves...then they sway.... then he sang the song ...

Sometimes I wonder 
How I'd ever make it through, 
Through this world without having you 
I just wouldn't have a clue 

'Cause sometimes it seems 
Like this world's closing in on me, 
And there's no way of breaking free 
And then I see you reach for me 

Sometimes I wanna give up 
I wanna give in, 
I wanna quit the fight 
And then I see you, baby 
And everything's alright, 
everything's alright 

When I see you smile 
I can face the world, oh oh, 
you know I can do anything 
When I see you smile 
I see a ray of light, oh oh, 
I see it shining right through the rain 
When I see you smile 
Oh yeah, baby when I see you smile at me 

Baby there's nothing in this world 
that could ever do 
What a touch of your hand can do 
It's like nothing that I ever knew 

And when the rain is falling 
I don't feel it, 
'cause you're here with me now 
And one look at you baby 
Is all I'll ever need, 
you're all I'll ever need 

Chorus 

Sometimes I wanna give up 
I wanna give in, 
I wanna quit the fight 
And then I see you baby 
And everything's alright, 
everything's alright 

So right... 

 

Yes its going to be alright now...they are together...they have their friends support...their family...

"Victoria..."

"Hmmn"

"i love you"

"and as i love you"

 

======================================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzQhYVO7-rw

here is the link of the song

hope you 'll like the song as i did

when i heard it in the movie sydney white..i actually thought that it fits our couple hehehehe...blame me for being such an addict that i connected them to song automatically....