Chapter 8

That's What Friends Are For.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fMIvTd26qk

-----

 

It was the next Saturday morning. You and Kai had woken up early to help Jaejoong open his cafe. In exchange, Jaejoong offered to drive both of you to Incheon. After helping here and there, you and Kai decided to have breakfast somewhere else.

"Let's go get coffee?" Kai recommended. You smiled and nodded at him.

When you arrived at a small coffee shop nearby, you stood aside and let Kai place the orders. "Two large caramel lattes and a sugar donut."

"Would you like whipped cream?" The lady asked. "Lots please." You and Kai said at the same time.

Kai gave the lady his card and the two of you waited for your orders. Kai looked over at you and found you smiling to yourself. "Yah, are you okay? If people see you, they'd think you're crazy."

"I-It's just... I have a feeling I'm going to meet him today." You said quietly. Kai shook his head,"You say that everyday."

You held onto Kai's arms,"No kirin, you know my guesses are very accurate! What happened when I told you that you shouldn't drink that peach drink from that girl who liked you?"

Kai thought for a minute. "Oh that! I gave it to Jonghyun hyung, and he ended up being sick for a week. Then that peach company had to shut down cause many customers were affected..."

"And what happened when I told you that we should buy that present for Luna unnie while we were in Busan?"

"She ended up winning an award and she was so happy when we gave her that present..."

"See! Do you want me to give you more examples?" Kai ignored your hunches and started to walk away. You glared at the back of his head,"YAH KIRIN WAIT!" As you ran, your phone started to ring. You stopped and answered,"Yeoboseyo???" Kai looked back and waited.

"EXO-K's what? Today? Right now? OHMYGOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH ~" After hanging up, you ran to Kai while jumping up and down.
"Why? Did you win lotto or something?" Kai took a sip of his latte. "It's much better than that!!! EXO-K is going to be riding the first bus to Incheon today! It said on the websites that EXO's van had broken down and it will take over a day to repair. Because they can't be behind their schedule, SM decided to send the members to Incheon by taking the first bus there!"

"I think I'd prefer to win lotto over that. Now let's go have breakfast!" Kai tried to change your mind. "No no no. I'm going to Incheon now." You crossed your arms.
Kai gave you a look. *What? No. She wants to take the first bus with EXO?* "Now? Are you out of your mind? It's not safe to bus. It's better if Jaejoong hyung drove us there."

"No kirin!!! This is my chance to see Baekhyun! If I sit next to him on the bus, then I can talk to him for at least an hour or so. That'll give me enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter