Chapter 5

That's What Friends Are For.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-4PXPTim5U

------

 

It was a normal Sunday morning.You were working in your uncle's book shop, listening to the radio while going over receipts and listings.

"No surprises, Exo K's Mama is number 1 for its 5th consecutive week! Congratulations Exo K!"

You grinned, *Yes! No one will get sick of that song. Exo's number one in my heart forever!* You carried a pile of books over to the shelves.

"Speaking of Exo K, SM Entertainment has confirmed that they will be touring South Korea with their very first solo concert! Not only that, at every concert, one lucky fan will be able to meet EXO and have dinner with them. Are all Exotics out there ready?"

You let out a loud squeal and dropped the books that you were holding.

-----

Knock knock.

Kai pulled his blankets over him. *It's a Sunday morning. Who the heck can that be?*

Knock knock knock knock knock.

Kai let out an angry sigh and got out of bed. He dragged himself to the door and unlocked it.

You twisted the door knob yourself and jumped up and down,"Guess who I'm going to meet? Kirin, I'm so happy I could die!"

Kai gave you a serious look, "Is it Jesus Christ?"

You slapped his arm in annoyance,"Hey that's offensive! NO! It's Exo K!" You squealed and fan girled. Kai mocked you and gave you an "are you serious" look, "That's it?"

"That's it?!?! No Kirin! This is my chance! SM Entertainment announced that at each concert, one lucky fan will be able to meet and have dinner with Exo!" You rushed to Kai's kitchen and started making toast, like what you usually did.

"So what? You think your name would be picked and you'll have a chance to meet Exo? Dream on ~~~~..." Kai followed behind you.

"Hey! At least I have the chance to meet them. That way, I can see Baekhyun again after all these years. And when we meet, he's going to realise that were really destined to be together because faith guided us back to each other's arms..." You clapped your hands together and smiled.

"Whatever. Do what you have to do. Don't involve me with your crazy fandom..." Kai ruffled your hair while getting a glass of milk. You pushed him away and turned serious,"Um..About that. I was kinda hoping you would help me with the process..."

Kai nearly spat out his drink,"What? Me? What do you need me for?" "Well kirin, you are a documenter... Just in case my name doesn't get called out, BUT I'M REALLY HOPING IT WILL. But just in case it doesn't, then I have a plan B.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter