Chapter 9

That's What Friends Are For.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-84tadCkP8&feature=related

------

 

It was later on that day and Kai was already in the Incheon Bus terminal, waiting for you. There was only a few hours left till the concert, but your bus still hasn't arrived. Kai impatiently looked at his watched for the hundreth time, *Where the hell is she? She took the very first bus so she should be here by now.*

Kai called your phone over and over again, but the same lady kept answering saying 'This phone is currently not in service' *This is why I can't leave her alone!* Kai searched for you throughout the whole terminal but all he saw were strangers.

*I hope nothing bad happened to her... If she gets hurt, I won't be able to forgive myself.*

-----
*Earlier in the morning*

After loading your suitcase, you hopped on the bus and took a seat near the back. You glanced at every person in the bus, checking if any of them belonged to EXO. After checking ten more times, you realised that EXO weren't coming. The bus was almost full and only a few seats were left.

A few minutes passed and the bus  was finally filled with passengers. The driver signalled and prepared to leave. You glanced around you one more time and slouched down on your seat,*Babo ~~~~... Those fans were giving out false information. Ofcourse EXO would never take the bus.* You started throwing a tantrum and kicked the seat infront of you. "This is so unfair!!!"

The passenger turned around and shot you a look, "Please control your temper. This is a public place after all." The man said with a displeased tone.

"Sorry ahjusshi!" You said as you bowed your head in shame. You looked out the bus window made a face. *This is going to be a long ride.*

Halfway through the bus ride, the bus stopped all of a sudden. You sat up straight,"Huh? Are we here already?" You looked out the window and you were still on the high way. The driver hopped off and checked the engine. When he came back, he grabbed his microphone and stood on the middle of the aisle. "Passengers, I apologize for the inconvenience but the engines appears to have a bit of trouble. I called the Mechanical Department and they said that they will be sending some people soon. I'm truly sorry but we will arrive at Incheon later than the scheduled time."

The driver bowed and returned to his seat. Some passengers complained while some preffered to stay quiet. However, you weren't really the type of person who can control their temper, so you did what you usually did. Throw tantrums.

"AHHHH BAEKHYUN OPPA'S WAITING FOR ME! WAAAE? Why does this have to happen to me? THIS IS SO UNFAIR!" You pulled on your hair as if you were going crazy.

The man infront of you shook his head, *I feel sorry for her guardian.*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter